At what point did this sorry sack of shit fuck up?

At what point did this sorry sack of shit fuck up?

O'Connell!!!

When he quit doing stand-up as Bill Hicks

HEY BENNY!!!!!!

He was born.

By not signing on to "Journey to The Center of the Earth 2". He tried to be loyal to his director friend who was laid off. He ended up doing "Fists of Furry" instead which flopped, and Duane Johnson got the lead in Journey 2. Duane Johnson is now the highest paid actor in Hollywood. At least he didn't do the new Mummy reboot lol

When his wife fuck'd him royally

When he married Satan, literally. It's always some bitch that ruins a good guy's life.

When he decided to quit acting and became Leeroy Jenkins

the third mummy movie
really bad story

Those Mummy flicks are a lot like Encino Man, if you think about it. Except the Mummy is really upset at being woken up and doesn't do cool things

/thread

And yet he's still a millionaire.

And still not happy lol

When he said "i do"

This is when things really got ugly

When he said "I do."

George Of The Jungle.
>Male actors need to understand that the "sex icon" status is really only for females and anyone who tries to sell you a part where you run around without a shirt on for a large amount of time (particularly in what is supposed to be a kid's movie) is really only mentally manipulating you into assassinating your own acting career.
That and the fact that they went past The Mummy 2.
You got lucky with 1 because good cast,
the almighty himself helped with 2
and then once you thought that the scorpion king was a good idea you fucked up royally and tried to bring it back with the official third installment.
His best works: Bedazzled, and Blast From The Past.
The second...not so much...just the first film of his I saw and gets me all nostalgic.

This.

His fucking unbelievable cunt ex wife ruined his fucking life. I feel so bad for the guy.

Ya, but the ideas that "Every 2$ i make, she gets 1.75 of it, while hounding me constantly wielding the law as a weapon" is probably pretty fucking soul crushing. Why try at all at that point? I'd prolly just fuck whores and do whatever degenerate thing came to me.

When he did Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

He could have married anyone when he was on the top of the world, but instead he married this ugly cunt.

Mummy 3.

damn

notice how Bugs is pretending to point a pistol in his mouth next to Brendan.

He aged.
It happens to everyone.

Fucking lolled and screnshitted

When he got married.