twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nikada

Fist unite Yugoslavia

Hail Perun!

>A FUCKING RAMMSTEIN LOGO

we share only similar language

no one care about "slavic" countries today

Perun is a faggot.

Why do Poles always deny that they're Slavs?

Subhuman Slavs aren't capable of unifying.

the day you stop killing/hating each other
which is never

450+ million slavs in the world,
Slavs control the biggest landmass on planet earth

say what non-slav?

Just do it quickly and help us crash the EU! I think the Slavs will save Europe.

between people we always greet eachoter as brothers so.. yeah,

we also share DNA which makes us relatives

All the fins i met said they rather have slav then arab fucking their sister.... are u a nigger?

Never if you fucks keep starting wars over trivial things

we are pure slavs as belarusians, slovaks, czechs etc but south "slavs" or southern russians ...

>wanting to have anything to do with Russia
Nah, fuck you faggot

For that to happen Poland needs to start shitting their pants when thinking of russia.

It was called the USSR
It didnt work

>say what non-slav?

Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть в Poccию

sounds good, if you include Russia you just better stay the fuck away from our fish and we're good.

Kek nah, I know you guys feels on the empire of farms as we used to call it, garðariki

been there done that got the tshirt

>implying slavs can conquer Finland

I see what you did there

*stop shitting

dammit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Finland

Jeg vet ikke hvorfor du er bekymret for fisk. du bor være bekymret for russisk kål fjert.

Mosin Nagants didn't exist back then

Isn't this just the Soviet Union slightly expanded to include China and other irreverent Eastern European countries?

Wasn't this already done during the Cold War?

when your crybaby country stops being such EU dicksucking faggots

fucking rekt

Russia deals Poland another blow.

>tfw I have some Sorb in me 3 generations back

>Slavic Union when?
The past?

>RIP

Russian bantz

tomorrow

Savage

Rekt

We wouldnt have to suck their dicks if some mongoloid Ivan didnt want to fuck our shit up every time he could. How does it feel when other countries think that you are such a shithole with no perspectives on future that they willingly choose to being fucked by EU over building any relations with you?

our goverment is more pro russia then ever

du har gjort Polen så sint jeg tror han fiser i sine truser

>poland standing up to russia

russian diaspora out

this is the reason it's so hard for us to become brothers the day we will put old days aside will be the day slavs will unite under one flag

right

Russias perspective on a future is more clear than the fucking EU which is falling apart as we see it, and it has a so called stable economy compared to Russia's (which they are at least building to be stable with both import substitution and outside forces building facilities in the country. Better than moving all fucking business to China or getting all Polacks to wash their cars).

You mean Russian Empire?

The reality, Poland, is that all slavs are kind of in a shitty place right now. We always were, to be honest. We can either join together and get stronger together, or we can just abandon each other and go suck EU cocks. To each his own. The path to slavic greatness is long and hard, the path to the German cock is very easy.

moj brat do you even history? west, east, and south slavs struggle to get along with each other and with themselves.

>ex-yugo whaddup

>Russia
>economy

pick one

Oh maybe because the Russians (see Mongoloids) subjected us to hell after we got fucked by the Germans

I'm not saying any other slav country is in better shape than you are currently, What I wanted to say if we small slav countries want to get richer stronger or united then Russia is not the way to go.

kiedys nadejdzie dzien w ktorym bedziemy sojusznikami nasze wasnie musza kiedys zniknac
w tym dniu bede mogl umrzec spokojnie
i know it will be hard but i made a promise and till the end of my life i will try to make my dream a reality i know there are people who think like that as well but for now stay strong my slavic brother one day we will unite and we will realy mean something in this world

yeah you should make a union but it would be better for you if in this union you won't include russia

Literally Saudi Arabia winter mod.

when i say an "slavic union" i mean all slavs

TranslateTurn off instant translation
EnglishRomanianSpanishDetect languageRomanianEnglishSpanishTranslate

ok but you should take care with russia because they always bring darkness and misery in every union the have been, i wish you good luck with your union
btw there are no civilizade countries who wish a union with russia only dictatorship countri want a union with russia

>economy is only export
Nice meme.

i belive that a slavic union will work if we will work hard on it no one said it will be easy as said here
but it is possible i will try

Never. Fuck off and survive on your own.

But they need big brother russia to survive

Soviet Union was never a Union of the Slav

Ne, děkuji.

>Export

>I can't read please rape my face
Back to sosach.

All bantz aside, it seems the hardest obstacle to a union of this sort is the massive institutionalized corruption going on. How can this be stopped?

At this point only a world war will stop it. We're way too deep in shit for protests, referendums and other "democratic" methods.

there is nothing wrong with german cock

slavic union will never happen the amount of there is littelary a zero chance that will happen, either someone that can achive the miracle that tito did (with his beautiful dictator ship which sent nationalists and people that wanted sovereignty thrown in death camps) is born or the dispute with serbia,kosovo,coratia,bulgaria,macedonia,slovenia,bosnia and half of the globe is solved by whatever matter so yeah its never going to happen goyim