Gf passed out. What do? Pls help

Nut in dat ass or gtfo,

Toe in ass.

Fucking shave her

Sell her into sex slavery.

Kill your self nigger

shave her ass pubes.

roll

Whisper in her ear that she's a worthless whore and that she belongs to you. Do it for an hour or more. See if you notice any changes in her behaviour.

I second this

this. i hate pretty much any hair on girls that isnt on her head or eyebrows.

Myth.

Timestamp then sharpie in pooper

That's why he's saying he should do it as a test

pedo bears surfaced

ex tried it on me . we were together for 2yrs . nothing. its a placebo effect. but has bonus points for the hot factor

lick your figures and rub her clit slowly, rub her down slowly. touch her curves. when your cock is hard wet the tip and rub her clit and between the lips. just tease her till she gets horny and fuck sleeps you. if she doesnt wake up. keep rubbing and jerk your self off and cum between her and falll asleep

Did you know that she was doing it, though?

Honestly i suggested this as a joke. Didn't think that it was a myth or something like that. That's interesting.

>lick your figures
Not everyone is a hot glue fanatic like you are, weeaboo faggot.

Geez louise get a life

he told me after a long while. i found it hot tho. i just really like the fact he did that and the fucking was good. i like being called dirty names like that so yeah i never told him to stop. i would half a wake and let him do what he wanted. thats what im saying to OP is make it worth it.

tf you would want to get your fingers* before rubbing a clit lighty and slowly. Op asked a question. that is my answer.
never let good meat to waste..... just saying .. op has a cock im sure and he might want to use it.

At least it means that you can't be controlled be people while you're sleeping, so that's good for you.
Still, we should all follow Jeffrey Dahmer's dreams and try to create sex zombies.

let her sleep in peace?