Pink Floyd best?

Yes imo

this actually

Meddle > Piper > Saucerful > WYWH > DSOTM > AHM>Animals>Ummagumma>The Wall>Final Cut>Division Bell>Endless River>AMLOR

Saucerful > animals > meddle > piper > dsotm > wywh > the wall

That's all I've listened to

yes

DSOTM > Pipers > Meddle > Saucerful > The Wall > WYWH > the rest

Whichever one's the shortest.

Re-Listened to this last night and it's still my favorite of theirs

How's highschool?

AHM

>putting the final cut above division bell.
Bold move user. Could I ask why?

IF YOU CANT EAT YOUR MEAT

YOU CANT HAVE ANY PUDDIN!

DIVISION BELL IS A GOOD ALBUM FUCK ALL OF YOU

That part where steven hawking comes in is always great. I don't understand the hate for the division bell.

One of my favorites desu

Meddle>WYWH>DSOTM>AHM>Animals>DivisionBell>Saucerful>Piper>Final cut>Endless River>MLOR

I also don't like to put the Wall on my tier list because I can't critique it objectively anymore, but it's easily top 5.

Haven't listened to More or Umaguma yet either

you are all like little babies

atom heart mother>animals>the man and the journey live show>1970s live shows>obscured by clouds>>>>>>>everything else

imagine trying this hard to be contrarian

Obscured by Clouds is honestly one of their greatest.

i swear I'm not trying to be ive just been listening to them for so long and ive found what i love. everything else is still great by them tho :^)

That's not an argument you turbo nigger

Pompeii > Meddle > Animals > Piper = DSOTM > Atom > Ummagumma = WYWH > The Wall > Saucerful > Zabriskie Point Recordings > Obscured by Clouds > The Soundtrack to More > The Divison Bell > the Final Cut > AMLOR > Endless River

Everything but Pigs, and Pigs on the Wing, by pink Floyd is unironically spacey, boring, shit.

delet this

Piper is probably the best
after that it becomes really hard to put one above the other. Honestly they might be dadrock but Pink Floyd fucking kicks ass for the most part (at least until the Final Cut).
>hasn't listened to Pink Floyd except for Pigs, Pigs on the Wing