Why do guys just assume it ok to cum inside a girl? It so annoying when they just do it without asking

Why do guys just assume it ok to cum inside a girl? It so annoying when they just do it without asking

What about if he did it in a condom?

Because where else is the cum made for youre having sex wihout a condom you should expect a load

I'd rather cum on them personally, preferably facial. But belly cumshot work too.

its only when i dont have time to do it on your face

It is ok

In a condom is ok.
And I know that but at least have the courtesy to ask first

I always cum inside my girlfriend. Its very nice

It's like an irresistible urge. It's like saying to someone about to sneeze to ask before sneezing.

Really I always found it's the opposite, slutty girls think I'm not going to pull out, or they get surprised and offended if I tell them I would.

Really? That's crazy

Because our main goal is to cum inside you hence impregnation

Bitches beg for my sperm. By impaling themselves on my massive cock they implicitly agree that they are going to take a load in the uterus. Dont want cum in there then wear a condom

Because biology says that's where cum goes duh

>It so annoying when they just do it without asking

it is so disgusting that your mind would think to say something like this so casually.

it sounds like you're humble bragging, but never should your mind get to something like that. you're deserving of an honor killing, i'm sure

Every fibre of the guys body says pus, push, push and his got to go against that, the best bit.
Might as well fuck a wet towel.

It's not really crazy they're just assholes that'd fuck anything that moves.

My gf and I have an agreement that I cam cum wherever I want. I love cumming inside her because it feels arousing knowing I'm filling her up. She loves it too. We use birthcontrol so it is okay.

>Why do guys just assume it ok to cum inside a girl? It so annoying when they just do it without asking

don't you think it would help if you actually told your dad this instead of just venting on here?

>We use birthcontrol so it is okay
>We use birthcontrol
>We use
>We

You better make sure she's swallowing that pill everyday before you end up raising some other guy's kid

i don't get it, she takes her pill and i use a condom occasionally.

He's implying your gf isnt actually taking it and is fucking other dudes behind your back

oh, well I doubt it. Thanks for clearing that up user.

There is no greater pleasure in life than nutting bareback in a tight pussy.

I use to like cumming in them but I think on them is better