If this is quints, Doubles Guy is no longer a meme

If this is quints, Doubles Guy is no longer a meme.

FUCK

rip in peace doubles guy

Impusibur

CHRISTIAN BALE IS DEAD

nice script faggot

Delet tis

screencap me senpai

bruh

It doesn't count when you're an obvious scriptfag.

Nigger

What about hole guy? Can he still be a meme?

My word

go back to niggerville scriptfag

script nigger

>W I T N E S S E D

>mfw the one guy spamming "scriptfag" over and over again because he missed the quints

WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

it cant be, but i want to believe...

SCRIPT

What is this?

someone please put me in screencap

?????

PHAROAH!

REEEEEEEEEEE-

What is this opsuckssausagery?

what the shit

If this is double dubs milhouse is now a meme

No

if quads my boy dubs man is a meme again

I'll just roll a quad and hope dubs becomes a meme again

b isnt funny anymore because of shits like you

WITNESSED. Witnessed the script.

Kek has spoken

Double dubs makes this the new "get" meme

Scriptfag

Questioon.

What is a script? I've been here for ages and can't tell if this is an inside joke, or serious thing.

screencap me famalampai

WTF? HOW

Layer 1: Blind Post

This is the most legitimate GET of them all. You come to Sup Forums with absolutely no idea what's going on, post somewhere, and, BAM, you got a GET. Your post is just some random post in a random thread, with or without a picture. These GETs are mostly deemed as failGETs, but without a shadow of a doubt, these are the most legitimate.

Layer 2: Post Number Monitoring Through Page Refreshing

This is when you're waiting for the right time to post for a GET, so you refresh the page over and over again. Then, when you believe the post count is correct, you hit Post and get the GET. This is slightly less legitimate than Layer 1 because you refreshed the page to monitor the post rate, giving yourself a greater advantage than someone posting randomly. Does this make this GET illegitimate? Not at all. In fact, this method is the method used by the majority of people going for GETs.

Layer 3: Post Number Monitoring Through A Post Number Updater

You can use either an in-browser greasemonkey extension (the method I personally use) or an external program to monitor the board's post rate. When the number reaches the general range you want, you hit Post. This is less legitimate than Layer 2 because you are going for the GET with the aid of something beyond refreshing. Whether you wrote this program or not, THE PROGRAM instead of Sup Forums BY ITSELF is telling you the post count. Does this make the GET illegitimate? People have been arguing this for months now, but the general consensus is that no, it's not. YOU are the one hitting the Post button, so it's still up to you to correctly predict the timing of when to post. Update lag, server lag, jumpy Internet connection, and overall random influx of posters can severely detract from this method, but if you're really good, this method is the best method to use.

Layer 4: Automatic Script Posting

I used a script from September 25th, 2011 to July 22nd, 2012 (yes, I'm THAT autistic to record the EXACT dates) to test out its functionality. This was the high period of when scripting was going on in Sup Forums. The advantage of a script is that it automatically posts for you when the post number reaches a certain number, meaning you no longer have to watch the post rate. However, you have to program the script to post at the time you want it to post. This can lead to highly accurate GETs on boards that have a STEADY POST RATE. However, one major disadvantage to scripts are their inability to adapt to high influxes of posters and random changes in post rate. This is why GETs that are sextuplets or higher on fast boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc., are almost impossible to script on. You have to factor in how many people are posting, your own Internet upload speed, Sup Forums's Internet upload speed, and the possibility of Sup Forums upload server lag due to how many people are going for the GET. This GET is obviously more illegitimate than Layer 3, and most people consider scripted GETs to not be "real" GETs. There are no known public scripts available at this time.

Layer 5: ModGET

A ModGET is when a moderator obtains a GET through post self-insertion (like when a moderator changes the text and/or image of a post), pre-programmed self-insertion when a mod's post just magically appears at the perfect time, or when a mod moves an ENTIRE THREAD onto a board and one of the posts in that thread gets the GET (like what happened with /bant/'s 77777). These GETs are 100% illegitimate since it was impossible for anyone else but the inserted/moved post to get the GET.

THE PROMISE OF A GOLDEN AGE, IS OVER.

>mfw you think you can kill dubs guy

To all the newfags out there: OP's post is a reference to this.

You absolute madman.

No, fuck you

Ah thanks user.
I guess I've been using the refresh technique since before I new it wasn't legit gets. It's skill gets IMO.

I kinda feel the other versions are cheating though.

ALSO Sup Forums NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP MAKING THE CAPCHAS HARDER.

Seriously. I've been on this site since 2012, and only in the last half year or so have capchas become such a pain in the ass.

Now It's every fucking time I'll fail on it.
TOOK ME 21 FUCKING TRIES WHEN DOING EXACTLY WHAT IT ASKED Last time I tried to post, this time it made me do 6. What the fuck Sup Forums?

>not giving miney to your gookjew overlords and getting a Sup Forums pass.
Wew lad.

y

Thnx mate

Holy shit..Doubles guy is dead. If this is quints he's resurrected but all pics of him must now be skeletons.

I work hard for my money. No way in hell am I going to spend 20 bucks to be able to post a bit faster.

am i gay enough to get screen cap?

nice

If singles, it's undone

KEKSSSSW

>>>
> Anonymous 07/16/17(Sun)03:36:10 No.739047906▶
>File: 1464570981276.jpg (54 KB, 410x308)
>If singles, it's undone
STFU

Fucking NICE.

>being this assblasted over singles

No.

I see what you did there.

BAH GAWD KING!

Haha, iknorite. Besides, I'm a collector of rare dubs, and am still looking for dubs guy mixed with fuck my shit up guy