There is White Genocide going on.There is Anti-White propaganda being promoted 24/7...

There is White Genocide going on.There is Anti-White propaganda being promoted 24/7.There is decline in White birth rate.
What don't you do something to stop this? Why don't you stand up for the White race and stop this?
Stop being Cuck and fight back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkE2FNutUHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheamus is soooo bright I have to tilt my head when I'm watching his matches

It isn't worth it.

I just want to watch the world burn

>whites are being bred out of existence
>"i must take a stand and do something about this"
>whines about it to a bunch of other neetfags on Sup Forums
Way to change the world, bro.

>ANYTHING BUT A FUTURE WHERE WE ARE ALL TAN AND GET ALONG
>NOOOOOOOOO

who fucking cares

In Poland there is now a 500+ programme, where families with second kid get 500PLN (per every kid after the first one). Since Poland is mostly white, this is where white race is actively sustained. I'm not sure if I really care about the race problem though. I don't see a problem where all mankind is black, at least we would have big dicks.

thread seized by communism

I care. I want whiteboi cock to die out, and be replaced with big chulo and nigger cock.

If White race extinct one day,the world will fall in darkness (Literally)

I get called a Racist nazi daily, because i promote White pride ever single time someone around here starts a black lives matter thing.
i've had my car torched, my windows broken, spraypainted swastikas on my house.

But there should be no reason why i cannot be proud to be white.

>hurr black nationalists are a-okay. so therefore white nationalism is a-okay

both are bad you fucking fool

I'm Slav.

You can call us "the niggers of Europe",
but we are white and just a week ago some american tourist nigger was beaten to death by Serbs.

It's nice here :)

youtube.com/watch?v=wkE2FNutUHw

>Nationalist.

I'm proud of my heritage, i'm proud to be white, i'm proud of our accomplishments.

Why should i be ashamed of it? why should i be portrayed as a Nazi for being proud of who i am?

There are more slaves in Africa today, that there ever was in US/Europe back in the day, so why should we hang our head in shame because of the past?

This woman is a gypsy.

This woman is from western Europe or north America.