Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

>Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.
>I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.
>You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.
>Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Tits or GTFO.

Found the feminist

1/10 bait

stopped reading at "... I'm a girl.."

TDLR: Little cancer feminist Redditor is salty for being a normie

>resilient to misogynist rhetoric
>feeling sick from reading misogynist shit on Sup Forums
Pick one

>4 glasses of wine
Besotted slag stumbles onto Sup Forums, posts incoherent garbage, pukes and passes out.

*Cue March of the Gladiators*

I didn't read your shit because you improperly used quote arrows.
Kill yourself.

lol and you wasted id say... 20 minutes of your life thinking we cared?

Kek didnt read and tits or gtfo you landwhale

>no reddit spacing
Obvious troll is obvious.

BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU SCUM

>Enjoy never getting to touch someone like me
Ewww festy, no one wants to touch someone that goes onto a different website to criticize it and go back to their site and say some shit like "heh got em good guys"

>You are pathetic
>You are pathetic
>You are pathetic
did you just learn a new word?
>fucking virgins
now i get it! A Whore is trying to fill up her Ego!
someone destroyed your Vagina yesterday?

Tits or gtfo. Being the whore you are doesn't have anything to do with your issues with Sup Forums

Finally a fight for equality!

kekekekekek a lot of us are either bisexual or gay anyway

Ahh, the ole pretending to be retarded bait.

Tits or didn't happen

Lol hook line and sinker
>pathatic virgin

Gee thx 4 the lecture certainly sumting 2 ponder.
After lots o introspection an re-evalution, I have but one question.
"Do you know your rag stinks to hi heaven an u need to change it?"

Go back to the land of the cucks

>gtfo

>Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

I wouldn't touch someone with an IQ so low, it'd be like molesting the specials.

Tits or gtfo