Goes into freezer

>goes into freezer
>starts destroying rotten food with his bare hands, slime and rotten meat under his finger nails
>rubs them in the chef's face
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
>LOOK AT THIS
>slides his finger across black slime oozing from fungus
>ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON SOMEBODY!?
>rubs rat dropping and piss on his balls
>OH MY GOD I'VE EATEN HERE
>crushes cockroaches and throws them in his hair
>YOU'RE GONNA KILL SOMEONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb ramsayposter

>being so butthurt that Ramsay doesn't like greasy pizza

>It's a "literally one time Ramsay was wrong" episode
Even the perfect clock needs to be adjusted once in 20 years.

I want a Ramsay/jakatak69 crossover show.

just have them cook head to head and have jack teach gordon a few tricks and make him eat his own medicine

It wasn't just the grease. That was less a pizza and more a savoury undercooked cake.

>THAT'S IT, WE'RE SHUTTING DOWN
>EEEEEAAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHHH
>close ups of concerned faces

It was just a bit too wet and looked certainly undercooked. He went a little overboard though I think.

Just watch the British version. It's less formulaic.

When he actually urinated in that walk in, I think that's when the network pulled the plug.

PAN

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TURBOT

YOU DONKEY

MUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

What did he mean by this?

NO, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING COOK A FUCKING MUSSEL

>plants dead mouse

what a cunt

I WANNA SEE GUY AND RAMSEY HAVE A COOK OFF

kek, what episode?

>pizza
More like greasy shit on some pastry.

You have to be kidding. Do you really think that raw dough is acceptable in an establishment where you pay for food? I mean, would you honestly be okay if you went to a restaurant, ordered something and they didn't finish the job on preparing it? Or if you ordered a thin crust and got what would be classified as a deep dish almost anywhere else? There are plenty of other problems with it that you who defend the pizza can defend based on subjectivity (though I will never concede that the grease on that pizza was acceptable), but those issues are indefensible.

Well, it is 30% obesity rate in USA. And in Sup Forums I think it is around 90%.
No wonder they love this "pizza".

More like ingredients on some substrate, amirite?

user, when you bury a dead creature you aren't planting it.

Because we can afford other food than just rice and dirty water lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

What I don't get is why restaurant-owners get all all shocked and appalled when Ramsey calls their food shit, or complain how he only focuses on the negative aspects of the restaurant.

I mean, don't they watch the show? He's not there to tell you what you do right but what you do wrong and then help you for free.

And don't they invite him in the first place? Why get offended by the cunt's critique when you sought out help for your shit restaurant.