Why is he so fascinating?

Why is he so fascinating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E
youtube.com/watch?v=aK2Cs2TYaXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because if his life was accurately depicted in a tv show, critics would blast it for being unrealistic and poorly written.

Because many of us are very close to being him, just minus the retardation

It's fascinating to see what could have been if just something went wrong

he isnt

He isn't. He just has a mental illness and the internet decided it was funny to make fun of him.

>him

>Why is he so fascinating?
Was. Tranny Chris is no fun. It was better when he was an angry straight virgin that hated gays for no reason.

I dont, I'm disgusted looking at him, can't understand why you guys do. Guess it's like some people like massive amount of gore in their movies and some dont.

It confirms there is always a new low.
Chris never hits rock bottom, he only goes deeper.
Drinking his navy wasnt his low point
Getting arrested wasnt his low point
Burning down the house and Bobs death were not his lowest point
Becoming a girl probably isnt his low point.
He will fall even farther.

He is a dark reflection of every autistic nerd on the internet. He is what we all have the potential to become, if we do not keep ourselves in check.

After he "came out" I was so sure that all the past shit was him acting out because he was in denial about being female.
I was so wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E

The theme of chris chan

Forgot how skinny Chris-chan was at one time.

This user gets it.

We have a morbid fascination for Chris because we realize that one small mistake, one autistic step, one stupid decision to upload a video and we could end up like him.

This.
It's incredible to think about how if just one thing went wrong I could have ended up like him.

He had a lot more than one thing go wrong, not to mention he is genuinely sick. How he isn't institutionalised is worrying

As far as I'm concerned you people who keep making these threads are worse than him

His life was like a stone rolling down a hill. It starts with a single push.

It's mostly internet rubbernecking. When you can't help but stare at the horrible car crash.

>thread moved
lel

Pretty nice of the mod really. Chris Chan threads usually just get pruned for some reason.

>for some reason
>kiwifarms belongs everywhere on Sup Forums

Who is he?

We talk about Sup Forums celebrities all the time. I don't understand the difference between talking about say, the Will Smith thread currently up, and Chris Chan.

Better example, the Grant Morrison thread currently up.

Maybe you've sexual attraction to retards

youtube.com/watch?v=aK2Cs2TYaXc

His life is the trainwreck we all try- and are slowly failing to avoid.

Basically, he just puts all his autism out there. Every single one of us has done or thought at least one or several of the things he has, he is just the amalgamation of all possible autistic behaviors into one up to and including his trannyhood.

Chris chan is, honest to god, the best avatar for Sup Forums we've ever had.

Husbando material

tardophile

I don't think he can get much lower than carrying around custom sonichu amiibo's in his purse.

This
He is an avatar of autism

>I don't think he can get much lower than
Consider how many times you've heard that phrase.
He'll find a way. I don't know how, but he will.