AUS THREAD

AUS THREAD

Post your code and what's going on.

4209, looking for weed; if you're a dealer lemme know, if you've got a connect I'll smoke you out for the hookup

4159 checking in

4121 playing some cheeky pubg

still haven't got it, i've got CS if you can withstand the autism

4216 27/m
kik: jellysnakes01

3630 getting ready for bed at 9:10 because I am tired af.

4670 out of weed

trying to find a stable dealer in australia is like trying to find a unicorn. they dont exist.

Why would you want to buy a stable? Do that many Aussies have horses?

Brit here. I head that there was a lost Australian in the UK trying to get to Loogahboroogah and no one could understand what the fuck he meant until one guy realised he wanted to get to Loughborough

You go past Woolloomooloo you have gone way too far through the city,

i've never had problems, but if you're genuinely struggling just go DN

4558 24/m
>tfw hardly anyone ever from sunny coast posts here
>tfw not a bogan
>tfw not looking for weed, or sells it
>tfw idk what I want when posting here

to suss; don't live in my own house so I don't want to risk a controlled delivery (live with family)

No one want to deal with the pigs

6147 where my wa boys at

do you really think the AFP is lurking on Sup Forums to find some dole bludger selling sticks

3280 checking in

3029 WEST WEST YALL

4227 ytb

4670 here to, I'm over south and can get on

4000 Spring Hill here. I'm always on lads and even deliver if you're local and don't live in a crack den.

6100 checking in

About to finish work in a couple hours then home to smoke some bowls till i pass out

2019, Sydney or gtfo

2283 someone drop off buds

aye wud this fine evening

Hey Question. Why do you guys hate the abroginal austrilians so much?

they are australia's best kept secret, you know how america has area 51 and all that yeah well we have the aborginie, they are a tightly guarded secret known only to australians we are too embarresed to tell anyone because we failed to make them extinct when we discovered australia.
>they can only be described as a degenerative between ape and neanderthal that has somehow managed survive all these years by throwing bent bits of wood at giant hopping rabbit like marsupials, now they no longer need to hunt in such primitiave ways. the australian government gives them enough currency so they can sustain themselves off diesel and cheap wine in boxes this is part of their culture and they call it the dream time.
>some believe the aborigine is the work of the devil splicing a apes brain into a humans body just so he could spite god. nobody knows for sure but its best to stay away form any towns which names are longer then 10 characters long theyve most likely overun the area.

4018 reporting in, sup cunts, so many fucking curry munchers in this suburb eh? there's a fucking taxi rank on my street i swear

ay any cunts in mildura baked up here with me cunts fucked

This is the first time iv had this happen on here ha I think we are even in the same area

4152 checking in. Just watching Space Dandy. Not bad! Also recommend Baby Driver out at the movies.

Sydney or GTFO, I think this is the first time I've seen a Australia thread. Btw if you want a stable delivery just find something on tor and drop it off to a P.O box

4068 here down to my last cone unfortunately

Sydneys are fags

Local cops like to bust them types all the time you know collecting fines is what they do best

oath
2228 reporting in

>finally find some WA lads
am 6172, I honestly have no idea where the fuck those post codes are kek

Oi cunt how many times have u been rolled. I lived in rockdale pyrmont. Did u work as a cleaner at blacktown

Why not just post ur town. I have to look up the postcode everytime. There's gota be a easier way am on phone.

4116 - asian central reporting in

West side, best side

>I think this is the first time I've seen a Australia thread

2317 am stoned n slightly drunk just chilling with sum bf3 also 2283

Werribee neck ya self cunt, probably some African or gook

6019, scab city!
fuck the eagles tho

Not Werribee but close, not gook technically, great grand parent was a jap or some shit look white as shit, not African either.

6107 here

All good then island gook friend

4221 haha

4878 cunts

3802 over here