Why does Sup Forums think that most women are pure, virtuous prudes?

Why does Sup Forums think that most women are pure, virtuous prudes?

They are not. Why are you guys trying to pretend it's still the 1950s? Are you trying to make guys on here think women are something they are not in hopes that the white birth rate goes back up? It's not working.

shut up Canada
we think woman are whores

>Why does Sup Forums think that most women are pure, virtuous prudes?
Where the hell did you get that idea, fellow leaffag?

Most women are whores, men don't keep them in check anymore muh equality.

Because white people are desperate to increase their numbers but can't because deep down thet know women are just cock depraved whores. They try to convince themselves otherwise and get cucked in the process.

Women in real life are all degenerate whores, after being red pilled I decided to only care about 2d women.

The fuck makes you believe we think women as pure virtous prudes?

They are all brain dead sluts

I've been on Sup Forums for 2 years now on and off around this time. I've observed this constantly.

There are only a few posters like me who think this way about women - the rest here genuinely seem to make excuse after excuse for women, and seem to genuinely believe that most women are pure, traditional virtuous prudes who are being ignored by us, because you know, we're just such mean guys.

What's wrong with women being prudes again?

I'm a Christian woman. In my opinion, you'll only see the nicest people in religious Christian regions of your country.

People's minds become corrupted somehow because they don't set and follow their own principles. They only follow their instincts and don't think about the consequences of their actions.

Nothing. The point is, is that almost all western women are not prudes, and I don't appreciate this board lying to me and others and insisting that they are.

Because we're trying desperately to convince ourselves women have value and therefore giving them rights was the correct thing to do, when in fact it wasn't and they're brainless cock holes.

We took the muzzle off women and what did they do with their newfound freedom? Fuck everything, do tons of drugs, have kids out of marriage, then demand freebies from the state and vote accordingly.

I don't see it. Only been here a few months though.
Maybe the stormfags were really trying hard to push that idea before, but have given up?
Yeah. It's pretty hard to pretend otherwise desu. Even if you're hellbent on saving the white race.

I'm pretty sure we think most women are whores though

bad shitpost, leafposter

We don't. We're pretty redpilled about the vaginal Jew here.

It's not a shitpost.

This thread was not what I was expecting, but I swear, I'm telling the truth. I know what I've seen and experienced here for a little over 2 years now on and off.

Maybe the Russian guy that posts those red pilled infographics can see this thread and start dumping his stuff here.

Hmmm I smell a false flag

Smells like poor quality maple syrup...

>poor quality maple syrup
sirop de poteau!

I will forever be convinced that at least 1/3 of Sup Forums is women and nothing can change my mind about that.

So these threads make me laugh.

>I will forever be convinced that at least 1/3 of Sup Forums is women and nothing can change my mind about that.

I do agree. Sup Forums is 70 percent men, 30 percent women. Those are the official stats. It's absolutely possible that all these people bashing men and defending women are just buttblasted femanons that are angry that someone dares to criticize the Vaginal Jew.

Not all of them are women though. A good amount are definitely traditionalist men that think that the only purpose a man has in life is to serve women and do what he's told without questioning anything.

its like OP is from bizzaro land

Because female 'property value' no matter if the social state is conservative or liberal. It's nature, and she's a bitch.

>Why does Sup Forums think that most women are pure, virtuous prudes?

Is it your first day here or something?

Not pure, no.
I don't understand why anything they do is "Wrong" though.

Someone said to me once before "She's only going out with you because you have money", to which I replied "But I do have money"
Nothing wrong with women finding that attractive. Hell, I can't help NOT be attracted to hot girls. Most girls aren't hot. It wouldn't be shallow for a girl to not go out with you, and instead go out with me, because I have money; it's not shallow, it's realistic. I don't have an expectation of women in life; they can do their thing, and I'll do my thing.

>I don't understand why anything they do is "Wrong" though.

That statement, followed by the rest of your post, is what I was talking about.

I'm at the point now where I accept how women are, I accept how degenerate they are, but it still irritates me when people blatantly lie to me and feed me and others this outdated myth that women are somehow pure angels just because they are women.