How in the hell is volleyball not a major league sport yet? How is it that boxing, golf, tennis...

How in the hell is volleyball not a major league sport yet? How is it that boxing, golf, tennis, lacrosse and freaking NASCAR are all more popular?

>NASCAR
I've never understood the appeal, even more boring than soccer.

MLS is fun when it isn't a total slurp fest.

Bump

which is never

volleyball is comfy as fuck. Watching during the olympics was fun. Also womens vball....hnnnnng

(You)

I'm talking about men's volleyball, not dyke volleyball.

>men's volleyball
>men's
>
calling people dykes when you're legitimately a faggot yourself makes you no better

>wanting to watch an athletic event for the sport rather than to see ugly girls in booty shorts makes me a faggot

When the men's variant is less popular than the women's variant, you know it's a meme sport. Also tennis and boxing are both cases where they're enjoyable to watch at the highest level. Golf is enjoyable to follow if you're old and play golf yourself. NASCAR is popular because Americans are fat and stupid. Not sure about why lacrosse is popular though.

>His main sport is soccer
>Women's soccer is more popular

>tennis and boxing are both cases where they're enjoyable to watch at the highest level

In the vast majority of countries, men's football is far more popular than women's football. That is an objective fact.

Tennis (at least singles) can have some pretty good rallies going. I don't particularly like boxing but I can see the appeal in it. Individual sports also tend to foster a stronger sense of rivalry. Just compare single's tennis to double's tennis and look at which one people give a shit about more.

posting a man isn't helping your argument, faggot

>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I'M GAY
why are all faggots like you so obnoxious?

Is this better?

Doesn't change the fact that men's volleyball is better than women's.

>posting anime

and from your posts only literal faggots watch men's volleyball

Started watching tennis because of my country man but still cant undetstand how people like watching tennis

Volleyball is a terribly underrated sport. The international tournaments are great to watch and the matches can be really intense. It's also a rare sport where both the male and female version is equally entertaining to watch. The only problem is the club level competition, I have never seen so many ads in such small space before. On the uniforms, on the court, there's so many it distracts you from the action and you can't focus.

>he never dated a volleyball chick
Volleyback chicks are GOAT dude you are missing out.

>Enjoying 3D women
Who's the faggot now?

As said, there isn't a strong domestic following in the men's game. Even at the collegiate level volleyball is seen more as a female sport than men's. The P5 conferences all have women's teams but not many have men's, that's why you see Loyola Chicago, Pepperdine, and other smaller colleges dominate men's NCAA titles. Don't know how they get around Title IX for that but it's just how it plays out.

I think a domestic volleyball league for men or women would be great, and certainly more popular than MLL or the smaller golf/tennis games. What all the sports OP posted have going for them is tradition, they've been established for quite some time and have some prestige attached to them. NASCAR is obviously the exception, and is more regionally tied to South/Midwest.

fuck you got me

>Volleyback chicks are GOAT dude you are missing out.
This guy gets it.

They're usually:
>fit
>tall
>rocking short-hair or a ponytail

Something about Volleyball attracts qt3.14's.

Girls who play volleyball are like guys who play guitar. There are so many that do it that it doesn't make you interesting anymore.

>tall, muscle girls with crappy hair
So lesbians?

Going along with this, I think there's one more major detail: in volleyball, the first to 25 wins, whereas the other big sports have a time limit. This slows the game down and creates less urgency between sets.

You can call them that since you're a faggot, yes.

Do you shave the hair off of their chest too?

Pro-tip: Get standards.

>How in the hell is volleyball not a major league sport yet?
It is, just not in the US

Because it's a girl sport.

The ponytailed men you posted isn't a girl, silly user. The fucking irony.

Where in the world is there a major volleyball league similar to that of the already established sports leagues?

>Girls put their hair in ponytails or cut it short when they don't want to put in effort to make it look nice
>So hawt!
Creepy.

>I have never seen so many ads in such small space before. On the uniforms, on the court,
Have you seen a NASCAR race? And then there is the driver interviews thanking ALL their sponsors.

>covering half your face and flaws
>hot

You sure have standards, user.

Like I said. The irony.

Having a male model's picture saved on your computer is a contributing factor

Ass bounce is not a sport

Kek thirsty nigga. You can have my scraps afc.

>being tall makes you gay
>not feeling her 6'3 amazonian pussy weight down on you
fag

Turkeys league has the best VB players from both genders m8, probably the best in the world, which doesn't say much but it is what it is.

I think you're confused about what makes someone attractive, friend.

My uni added sand vollyball in addition to court vollyball to jew around title 9 rules

You couldn't get any more cringe if you tried.

Post another "man-bun", faggot. Or yours, I know you have one.

>half a pound of make-up on her face
>attractive

Cringe.

>this is a 10/10 in riotmore

FYI, you're dumb if you think that's what her face actually looks like. Sorry to break it to you, champ.

Because volleyball is gay

It must be all the CGI and Hollywood wizardry making her face look real, right?

Your gay.

Come on son. Let's take a break from the computer, your face is turning red.

I don't agree that rally scoring slows the game down. I'm not sure what you mean by "urgency between sets" but momentum can switch real quick if one team starts a long scoring streak. The best 3 of 5 is similar to men's tennis, but in volleyball one set can be as short as 20 minutes in a mismatch or as long as 40 for a good game.

When a collegiate game is televised on ESPN, it's normally 30-35 minutes per set. IIRC, each team has 2 TOs of 1:30 per TO, normally 3:00 breaks between sets 1 and 2/3 and 4, then a 5:00 break between sets 2 and 3/4 and 5. Playoffs are dragged out longer of course.

Italy, Russia, Brazil for sure. Other European countries have at least a men's league.

Interesting, I assume you're a West Coast/Florida school? I'm sure larger P5 schools have enough sports to balance that out but I wonder if many smaller schools do the same.

Men's Olympic volleyball is amazing. I would not want to get in the way of any of the hits.

Title IX is a big reason it's not that popular in the US. Most D1 schools don't have programs so no scholarships which trickles down. Most high schools don't have it either though there are pockets of the country that do and it's pretty popular.

Baseball, tennis, there are others like it

because its a retarded sport

who's your favorite college beach volleyball athlete?

Volleyball is fucking cold

It's a mickey mouse sport, good for mickey mouse 'sporting' events like the Olympics, but not to be taken seriously by adults.