Are there any gays who actually act like normal people? Such as you wouldn't know they were gay unless you asked?

Are there any gays who actually act like normal people? Such as you wouldn't know they were gay unless you asked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes!

it seems like the older that gays get the more normal they act. young gays seem to be obsessed with converting straight people to their perverted perspective.

Why are you one?

I've met a few.
Usually fairly conservative, working class and obviosuly not well liked by the LGBTQTTYLNSDAP-community.

Yes.

I mean my step uncle is gay, and hes fairly normal but hes also very obviously gay from his speech pattern and being uber liberal

You forgot Non-Binary

Ive had a teacher that was gay.
Was a funny dude actually and you wouldnt notice he was gay untill he choked on your dick like a pro.

Yes of course

The thing in the Pic ended up not being LGBTBQATTBHAVKWACCABAGATTACA after all.

Its a bit odd to think of gays being conservative, bruce jenner is an oddball

Yes take a look at vin diesal and Paul walker they we're gay

>gay
>conservative

pick only one

Suicide =/= acting normal

Maybe Todd Glass, but he seems like a dick.

Well, they certainly vote conservative and have conservative opinions on immigration.

Milo

Yes! Back when I went to college one of my mates was gay. I didn't know it until after a year one of his friends came to me and told me he's getting married to another dude that weekend.

Never talked to or touched that faggot again.

the guy that plays Barney Stinson on "How I Met Your Mother"

Also, liberals want to import mudslimes.
Lots of them.
And allow them free reign in the name of tolerance.

that is not conducive for homosexual survival.
So it may be guided by self -preservation, but some less-deranged homos actually realize that muslims are bad for gays.

Haven't seen much of him lately.
Is he still around?

Ricky Martin

If he was a pro, he wouldn't choke on the dick

Some of my fraternity brothers are.

They were literally like every other dude except when they hooked up at a party, it was with another dude.

Liberals accused him of being a pedo

That would put a damper on a career, I guess.
And everyone fell for it?

Or is he just laying low, taking nigger dick, until the worst blows (see what I did there?) over?

someone post this girl's before after and after photos. she looks like a girl again.

Why do most gays speak so differently? Why does liking other men instead of women make you sound so fucking annoying?

Well, I haven't been lynched yet, so I'd imagine I'm not too bad.
I really don't bring up my orientation unless it's brought up by someone else, in which case I keep it as simple as acknowledging being a homosexual, and leaving it at that. There's no reason to be super flamboyant and out-there as a fag.

Very true, didn't really think about that

Me personally I'm a bi-fag and everyone is deeply surprised when they find out because I don't act like a degenerate.

OP here, same with me. I mostly can't find any guys that are normal and gay or bi to have sex with. I was just wondering if people like me are more common than I thought. Too hard to find them though

And working class gays also risk losing jobs and get lowered wages due to influx of cheap, expendable arab and nigger labour.

So that's another reason to vote against more coons.

im pretty fucking gay and hate the lgbtqiaiztjsp+ community and feminism. it's not hard to tell that im gay mostly from the voice and way i act, but im pretty sure the reasoning behind that is cause the majority of my friends irl are females so thats the tone and manerisms that i usually am around

I would say his career is over. Liberals wanted to get rid of him and now they have the perfect weapon

This

Do you act normal while flirting or do.you go full gay?

Makes them feel special

I really dont flirt in public. Im more of the mind that having sex with a dude is as fun as with a woman but I have no romantic desires with a man. So I mostly just try to use Tinder to find guys but most of the guys on there are flaming faggots and Id sooner blow my brains out than fuck one of them.

the amount who speak differently is actually a pretty small number, it's just that you notice them more obviously. as for why, im pretty sure my case is not really having many guys friends and hanging mostly around women, and thus picking up their manerisms. i'm sure after hs and as i get older that could change too, as i end up having more guy friends out of hs. i also find that when i'm around female friends it's a lot more noticable, whereas around guys it isnt as prominent

Well the problem is that the only time you notice gay/bisexuals is when they are being massive faggots; so then it seems like all of them are like that when really you most likely passed by 20 normal looking fags before seeing the one poofy one.

There is the problem. I probably interact with other like me but being like me none of them want to reveal there feelings.

>NSDAP

I think it's a natural defense mechanism the species has to combat overpopulation.

Read this, replied to wrong person

I didn't know my old music teacher was gay.

>He'd taught me for 6 years, saw him once a week, thought we were just good friends. We both played tennis too so had played a few matches

>Last time we played tennis, had said bye to him and he got in his car, i was gonna walk home cause i didn't stay too far away. Thought i'd have a shower at the club to save time/hassle.

>Got undressed, turned the water on and soaked my hair, started shampooing.

>Heard someone come in the door, thought nothing of it, the lockers were in the same room too.

>Had my eyes shut because of the soap and i felt someone touching my back, i got a huge fright, slipped and fell over.

>Lying on my back I look up from the floor, 45 y/o music teacher standing naked above me (17 at the time)

>fullyErect.jpg

>He bends down over me and grabs my cock and balls in one fist and squeezes, starts rubbing my chest with his other hand, pushing me down on the tiles.

>I scream, and start losing my mind i go fucking insane, thrashing about on the floor screaming at him to get off me, wtf are you doing etc etc

>he doesnt stop so i punch him as hard as i can in the nose

>tell my mom when i get home, she phones the police

>music teacher gets arrested

>computer gets seized, thousands of photos of young boys on his hard drive

>gets banned from teaching, not heard from him since

I had no idea he was gay and wanted to fuck me

>mfw i think about all the music lessons he gave me and how many times he must have masturbated to me or sat in the class room rock hard

Related youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

It's OK user, everyone goes through heartbreak. You should've told him how you feel before he slipped away.

Well, for a supposedly "Liberal" grouping, they're awfully keen on labeling people and place blame on entire segments of the population.
Whites, men, non-insane, people who wipe their asses, etc. and usually call for their extermination.

I'm actually quite open with my sexuality since Year 11 in high school. Still doesn't mean I act like a faggot though, I just really don't see why its something I need to hide.

Id saw the vast minority. They just arent as easy to notice as the ones yelling look at me.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to meet guys who are normal but also gay/bi?

I have a lot of family that would be horrified if they knew I was bi, also I dont think its anyones fucking business what I do behind closed doors.

my method so far is just to do normal internet things and being open about my sexuality and waiting to meet one

How was that worked for you?

I have heard that just asking random guys in night clubs works good enough. If they aren't interested they will turn you down and carry on. And then if they try to beat you up security will come, so there is no risk of getting badly beat up.

There was this one guy, thought he was strait till I caught him sucking some guy off at a bar bathroom, changed my life.

>There's no reason to be super flamboyant
There must be a reason, because it's the norm for fags
A fag in my grad school class lisped, carried a purse, and was into disco and divas. Everything about him was blasting his orientation through a megaphone. And the reason these behaviors announced his sexuality was because each one of them was stereotypically gay. Gays seem to positively embrace the stereotypes.

Im a pretty big guy, no one is going to fuck with me. If they do theyre probably retarded and I wouldnt be speaking to them anyway.

I'm bisexual and people don't usually guess that I'm into men as well.

This wouldn't be the place to ask

I haven't told my parents, don't see a massive point in it. They are just gonna get upset and then try to change me or it will just be awkward around them for a long time.

I couldn't decide whether to get angry or jerk off

OP here, weve been discussing this. I am the same way.

Yes, the vast majority of us are like this.

I have zero intention of telling anyone I am related to anything about my sex life, thats just really awkward anyway.

His book is 2nd top seller on Amazon at the moment. I'd say his career is doing alright.

Welcome to the future.

The worst I've done was while drunk with some friends, one of them dared me $20 to go around town wearing lipstick and tight leggings.
I can't imagine being a super blatant faggot personally.

Conservative gays are about as normal as it gets. Unlike tumblrsexuals, their sexual identity doesn't define them completely and they have space for a few additional thoughts in their heads just like, well, a lot of normal people.

>converting straight people
I think you are confusing gay with Mormon...

Yes. the better part of the republicans in congress.

They're still paying attention to him and publicly calling him out, they're only pouring oil into the flames.

lol, usually the more conservative they are the more closet gay they are

No its not the Mormons, that's Atheism

You know how gays are like only about 10 % of the population, and I mean like the entire LGTBQ community is only 10%? Well, Tumbleristas are only about 10% of the gay community. And of the Tumbleristas, only 10% act that way publicly, and the vast majority of those are college kids who will grow out of it.

Kys libtard.

i met my first boyfriend that way so i guess it didnt work too bad, you just have to meet lots of people online and not keep being gay in the closet

Ye, people like me, most of friends don't even know I'm gay... Despite being married to a dude.

But theyre the ones you see, and theyre the ones getting all over media.

You know you're stupid, right?

Did that get you in the fee fees? Remind you of that coach you had one time?

you mad gay boy?

I mean Im bi, not gay. Im looking for a fuck buddy not a fucking husband.

Well I honestly like chubby girls, I don't see the point in telling my parents that because that's fucking weird. So I see it the same as me liking men. But if either comes up somehow I'm not gonna deny it.

I've met a couple, but the vast majority I've met, being gay is their main personality trait.

I know a couple. They are perfectly chill people, if somewhat strange.

then whats wrong with apps like grindr? its stupidly easy to hookup with people who are in narnia closet levels and not gay acting whatsoever

Stop gagging!

im sure its more the vast majority that you knew were gay

How can a human be that ugly....... by purpose?

The only correct answer is No.

His pranks are terrible too.

Most gays are fine. What you're complaining about are the weird people who have been on tumblr for too long trying to come up with some original identity. They're two separate groups, user.

that's the joke!

Im gay and the only giveaway that im gay is my manner of speech which i try so hard to control but every once in while i slip and think ''fuck i did the gay voice again''

Maybe it's some form of mateing ritual
So other gays know whome they can approach without getting boxed

No, they are the ones that are obviously, undeniably homo, and who are in your face about it 24/7.

You also see a bunch of pretty normal gay people. Ellen Degeneres and Neil Patrick Harris are pretty damn normal, and two of the most famous gay people around. The public tumbleristas are the most vocal, they are attention whores, but unless you actively seek them out to get triggered by their bullshit you hardly ever hear of them.

Quick thing though, Pride Parades: Pride Parades have always been about being super gay, because parades are inherently flamboyant. I know people who go to them and they never act like that except at the parade. Just like most people don't dress up in American flag jumpsuits and throw candy at children in their daily live but they do if they are in a parade.

>defending pedophiles

Yeah you're conservative all right.