What Sup Forums thinks about race mixing?

what Sup Forums thinks about race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg
youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=22Es3pd5Xuc
youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_NFIw89lA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3to9PqMHs
youtube.com/watch?v=J41__Fwdkmo
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7DJRExWDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDK, but these babies are beautiful

it needs to stop

inferior every time

nothing wrong with it though.
if you want to kill your dna its no different than killing yourself

ABOMINATION!

this

im half black and half white and I think its a okay!

The bad thing is that the day arrived, with the help of creams. Makeup, etc. They will not be able to recognize if it is of your race or another. And there the true race would be lost by one of less intelligence.

Good because the white race is degenerate and failing in every way.

All whites must have at least 20 children per family! please!

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg

youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo

youtube.com/watch?v=22Es3pd5Xuc

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_NFIw89lA

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3to9PqMHs

youtube.com/watch?v=J41__Fwdkmo

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7DJRExWDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

Regarding nogs, it always helps to dilute blackness, but it will never be as beautiful as whiteness (not to say there aren't ugly whites, just that the beautiful features in half breeds are mostly their "white" features, such as light eyes
however, half asians are literally the most beautiful people on the planet
(girl I'm posting is just average HAPA)

What does it feel like to know a monkey fucked your mom?

Eh its w.e i guess

Go get your DNA checked and find out you're not as pure white, black or whatever. Interracial fucking has been going on for centuries and will continue to do so.

I wouldn't exist without it.
Both of my parents are native danes, but they do have other races in their ancestry, romani blood on my mothers side and black blood on my fathers side.
We're all still pale as fuck and culturally danish though, I'd have to tell you about my heritage before you'd notice evidence of it in my looks or behavior.

Don't kid yourself, people can tell.

Better than inbreeding. Whites need to learn to fuck outside their gene pool

How exactly?

i'm almost pure white

mfw my gf was 10-20% of most of the races on her test results. I thought she was white, although her skin went Beyonce black within days when we went on vacation. Taking her to cold places in future.

She's freakishly intelligent and never gets sick, dunno if that's from all her random genes.

You should be breeding a lot user.

>jew

great when they're attractive, horrible when they're ugly. just like everything else.

we're running out of questions. almost everything can be summed up with, "great when it's great, horrible when it's horrible".
humanity is stagnating.

Human races doesnt exit. /tread

It's wonderful

What make those beautiful?
Mmm let me see
Oh yea white traits for sure

No.

I have a bi-racial daughter with my ex

Somehow a 4/10 white guy and a 5/10 black girl were able to produce an 8/10 child

She's 12 (looks 16) and I cant walk through the fucking mall with her without assholes staring at her and if I leave her alone for a minute I come back to some 20-something.year old dickhole trying to pick her up. I'm both proud and pissed off at the same time.

>were able to produce an 8/10 child
That's according to you faggot. Us rational people would say she's like a 4/10, you stupid niggerlover, racetraitor. An hero.

I'm so glad we live in a civilized area and my daughter doesn't have to deal with people like you.

>Us rational people would say she's like a 4/10

>Us
>rational

Pick one.

is your dad actually around or? the answer is no, right?

>eastern european
>white

kek

Its degenerate youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

The kids turn out cute, the teens turn out hot, and the adults turn out smoking. Mixed girls/boys are a fetish of mine, started off with this Chinese-Indian at my grade school.

if you weren't half black you'd have a dad around.
but look at it this way, you can't fuck straight up any women out there and no one will give you shit for it.

>civilized area
If thats what you wanna call the ghetto then go ahead, you stupid niggerlover. an hero.

Pretty solid pc grammar.

I don't

Im half white half asian
White privilege in one hand
Maths skills in the other
Masterrace boi

ok.

they all look fucking hideous

Know what the best part is? Once you mix a race there's no unmixing it. And there's a future on the horizon where everybody has fucked everybody until we're all one color - And that color isn't gonna be white.

Sure, we cant beat racist assholes like you - but we can breed you out of existence

>Welcome to endangered species list white boy. I'm embracing it.

>Larping this hard

Race mixing is in all of us. Go bitch at your great grandparents.

>"Oops i got a bit of shit on my hand, might as well smear shit all over the house now"
Makes perfect sense you stupid fucking nigger

Where are all the 100% pure Hitites or Peloponnesians? There has been race mixing since the first group of humans who left Africa met the second group of humans who left Africa.
To put it in a way your probably racist as fuck dim witted brain will accept.
It is our right as white men to take black women as our own since they are effectively a conquered race and since our white women are liberated they may make war brides of the conquered black man.

The jew will win as long as the way we attain wealth is through the banks. Plus Europeans already tried to save them and the works didn't want it. Hitler will look like a super hero in 500 years

>Ashkenazi Jewish 0.4%
O N E D R O P

Bruh, you're WAY too new here to be telling ppl shit like that. Never again