How am I supposed to rate a player who got beaten 7-1 in a WC semi final, playing for the host nation?

How am I supposed to rate a player who got beaten 7-1 in a WC semi final, playing for the host nation?

How am I supposed to rate a player who's a fucking diving, playacting scumbag?

How am I supposed to rate a player who literally says "I am the best [insert position] in the world."?

>I rate players

That game is an anomaly. It's clear hues emotionally collapsed after that Muller goal, it's clear they lost their head and never recovered.

Look at Luiz who looked like a clueless chimp for the remainder of the game, and look at him now. Maicon, Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Fernandinho all solid players, but they all collectivelly lost it that night.

EXPOSTO

>Neymar.jpg

Are Germans, dare I say it, funny?

name 3 better left backs

you cant

there arent any

>Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Fernandinho

Are you their agent?They are pretty bad
Luiz Gustavo lost his position to a washed up Paulinho playing in China

Le i can run fast and cross the ball so everyone ignores my shit defensive abilities man

no

german humor

because nobody wants to play fullback

being the best fullback is like winning the special olympics or being the best female player in the world - it means absolutely fucking nothing

Brazil looked better with Gustavo back then.
I remember the game against Colombia where he was out.
He played for the team.

>MARCELO IS A FRAUD

Every GOAT defender has a bad day. Pic related

Luiz looks like a clueless chimp in a lot of games actually, Conte however now put three at the back and it's working for some reason.

what happened to brazil?
when all your players were bald you were good
but now you only have afro memes
damm they fucking suck

The hair must be draining their powers! Last time Neymar played well he went baldie. We should give Tite a bunch of electric shavers for the next WC.

>Brazil looked better with Gustavo back then.

you serious? I know no one goes around watching other countries matches, but this team is one of the best we ever had, maybe we will not win 2018, but the team is playing so well and Tite is a great coach

>hues emotionally collapsed
Pretty much. Same as England in the second half against Iceland.

>supposed to rate

There is no obligation to 'rate' anyone. Did your Imam tell you otherwise?

I saw a lot of Brazil before the tournament and every game during it.
I liked him, he always made himself available and didn't shy away from tackles.
What was the problem with him?

the real queston is: would 7-1 brazil have lost to iceland

the same goes for lahm, then?

If you're asking seriously, the problem is Khedira, obviously. He would always run for the right side of the field, carring Luiz Gustavo with him, and leaving our midfield with a single men (Fernandinho) against yours full midfield (except for Khedira, obviously).

Rodriguez
Alaba
Azpilicueta

How am I supposed to take this comment seriously, from a Kraut who probably thinks Lahm is the best LB ever?

>How am I supposed to rate a player who's a fucking diving, playacting scumbag?
That's what every PK7 fan does and this board is full of them

>le I wanna be a winger chimp

terrible desu

Filipe Luis is better

yes

that's andi brehme

absolutely.

if Lahm was a better shooter and dribbler, he'd never have been deployed as a fullback, but as a winger.

fullbacks are nothing but failed wingers

He's the best left fullback/carrilero in the world, if you don't rate him you are just stupid

>Lahm
>LB

a fullback who can't defend is just a backup winger

>Marcelo can't defend
That's objectivelly wrong

>Rating Halal players
They play a different sport, handegg would be more fitting to call it since they only move the ball diving

>Rodriguez
>Asspilicueta
Lol what a dum dum