Yanks

>yanks

>claiming canadian accomplishments

>Among the casualties of the destruction of the Capitol was the Library of Congress, the entire 3,000 volume collection of which was destroyed. Several surrounding buildings in Capitol Heights also caught fire. After the war, Thomas Jefferson sold his own personal library to the government in order to pay personal debts, re-establishing the Library of Congress.

Subhuman Bongs trying to send us all back to the dark ages. Thank God Americans exist to counter their influence.

How about you fight me you red broccoli shit head

calm down sadiq

>Enslave black people
>Whinge about the dark ages later
Fucking yanks

>subhuman amerisharts cant protect their natinol """treasure""" really makes you think

ahmed

>paki humor

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

>shitskin attempt at humour

Insightful and informative, clearly this is the height of the dominant culture of eart

>shitskins attempt at a country

Chainsmokers btfo

you were literally british at the time you mong

t. 60%

At what exact time did Canada and Australia stop being British and start being muh heritage fags?

>50% white

How cucked can a country be

some time after independence and the influx of chinks

You're both subhuman english cave creatures. We Americans pulse with the blood of Germans, Italians, Irish (which are superior than english dogs), Spanish (the conquerors and explorers of the Americas), Italians (descendants of the mighty Roman Empire), and many more.

So stay mad, you little monsters, stay on your cold little island and watch as the United States overshadows your dead empire.

What's the matter cousin?

>i dont have any accomplishments of my own so i claim my childrens
>mfw i'm not even white

>the accomplishments of the british empire aren't accomplishment of the british empire
>also the british empire had no accomplishments lol
WHY AM I EVEN REPLYING WTFLOLBBQ

>typing WTFLOLBBQ
what is this, 2006?

ayyy que tal primo
TEA IN SEA

:^)

Huh. I just googled Latin american populations. Interesting little factoid man