Shape shifter

>Shape shifter
>Blood pouring out of its gills
>A laser tail
How come the Americans cannot make such an interesting Godzilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

astoundingbeyondbelief.tumblr.com/shingojiscreenings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A laser tail
I think that's going overboard, a bit. The webm that anons keep posting of Big G wrecking shit, where the lasers fly out of his dorsal spine to hit all the choppers was a bit too much.

That said, everything else about this movie seems fucking mint. Getting to see Godzillas evolution cycle into become Big G is cool.

>gills

is godzilla a fish?

>is godzilla a fish?
Kinda

Amphibian.

He starts off that way in the movie, that's why he has googly eyes in that one shot but it's more of him looking like a moray eel. Then he starts absorbing humans and I guess that's when he becomes bipedal.

Torrent?

So these birds tried to eat fish-zilla and he ran away?

>we're going to have GvG because the new American Godzilla is swole af and a real hero but the new Japanese Godzilla is a creepy edgelord

so he's a frog? frogs don't have gills.

>Americans
Gareth is a British and Emmerich is a German though.

They wanted to make up for GINO, I guess. It's still one of my all time favs designs though.

Tadpoles do though, dumb dumb.

>Godzilla causes the destruction of a city while fighting another giant creature
>Praised as a hero
>Superman causes the destruction of a city while saving Earth from Aliens
>AN ENEMY OF MANKIND!
What did they mean by this

How does any of those make an interesting Godzilla? What made the 1954 Godzilla interesting was the black and white WW2-esque imagery of a giant monster rampaging trough Japanese cities. Even though the visual effects might be outdated, the excellent lighting improved the whole shots and it was free of silly CGI so everything that happens on screen feels more palpable. This shit looks silly, cartoonish, and over the top quirky in comparison.

Where the fuck do I watch this?

in godzilla, they evacuated

In movie theaters across Japan

there's lots of reasons why Godzilla is interesting

Its not that he has laser pointers on his tail. I think any exposed flesh Godzilla has can produce that laser shit.

Can Annos Godzilla fly?

Nah, I don't find the plot or characters interesting. I hate the anti nuclear and force of nature message. I only find the aesthetics of the first film intriguing.

I thought it had something to do with the face on his tail

Too bad Anno Zilla has Japanese actors, they can't act to save their lives.

>I'm too dumb to realize other cultures have a whole set of social gestures, reactions and feelings different from my own

The hack also used stock actors instead of doing an audition.

>screaming is acting
Full kek

are they screaming in a movie?

then yes they are acting

Such drama...

t. weeb. go suck a chink's thin dong

Though godzilla is a freak of nature, he is not a fucking alien

You calling Big G a fucking tadpole?

If Americans came up with the googly eyed, laser tailed, and bloody gilled Godzilla there'd be endless shitposting about how whitu piggu is ruining Godzilla. You can't win with these people unless you're a Tojo.

>How come the Americans cannot make such an interesting Godzilla?

Because if they did all of that Japs and Western fans would still bitch anyway?

please forgive my stupidity

where is the list of theaters this is gonna play at?

The nigga evolves, dummy. He has multiple forms. When he leaks blood or whatever out of his gills, he is still getting acclimated to land.

Legendary 2014 fanboy is the worst thing about the whole Godzilla franchise.

>all of it was just racist butthurt

kek knew it

This
Japan good! America bad!

I type my zip code into fandango and it give me nothing. I thought itd give me the closest showing even if it was hours away

Annozillafags are just as obnoxious. Both are shit movies.

i'm not the dude you were talking to, i just posted that one comment. Also i'm not racist

>chink's thin dong
>not racist
Stupid burgers.

And TipsHedorahFag second worst.

someone said that it's coolant for his reactor body or someshit

There is no theaters in my state who are playing it

nice trips but i'm not a burger. nips have smaller penises on average than caucasian or blacks, just making a joke on that fact. And chink is just a harmless, friendly bantz-word

Make sure you're looking for around late October, early November.

I should check too, but I doubt it. My state is tiny.

If you can't talk about Godzilla, just go.

i just found this list, astoundingbeyondbelief.tumblr.com/shingojiscreenings

are there anymore updated ones? It was the best I could find

i can't, i haven't seen the flick, only that old one with matther broderick. i don't even care about it desu, are you gonna make me leave now?

>zero in my state
Welp.

No, I didn't find any comprehensive list like that, I was just checking my local theaters.

WHY CAN'T IT GET A WORLDWIDE RELEASE? :( :(

Japs hate the world.

Well they are missing out on a bigger box office

its not a face, its an open wound-like thing, if we follow Anno's logic with the tiny creatures that feed of radiation and morph into anything the touch its possible that all the humans the first form feeds on (my assumption) are seen in the last scene