So, the new Doctor is Jodie Whittaker

So, the new Doctor is Jodie Whittaker.

Looks like this is just a political move by the BBC and it's already starting to heat up on Tumblr, Reddit and Facebook. Time for a little fun?

/r/doctorwho/comments/6nmir1/spoilers_megathread_the_13th_doctor_is/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo
youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like Dr who fucking cares

I thought timelords reincarnate into both sexes from time to time

just seems like a gimmick to get people watching again

I think they do. More fun to spin it as SJW propaganda.

>This

Dr Who is complete shit regardless of whatever unwatchable pile of moldy semen they have playing him.

>using one of the 2 genders is sjw propoganda
Mate...

They do. Confirmed in Hell Bent and sometime this season I can't remember when.

I do believe it is 'BBC bowing to SJW pressure and 'social norms'' though. Could work, or we could have another McCoy flop and cancellation

she was good as a slag in the Film Venus

I'M FUCKING DISGUSTED..

FIRE UP THE VPN'S BOYS WERE GOING TO WAR !!!!!

TIME TO DOX THE BBC

I WILL NOT LET THE POLITICALLY CORRECT DESTROY DR WHO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dr Who's been a load of shite for years. Could've gotten someone hotter but eh if they stick her in a pushup it might actually become watchable for once

They're getting really fucking mad on Reddit. Mod's banning all over.

Bloody women coming over here taking our jobs. First with ghostbusters then rogue one and wonderwomen. Bloody outraged.

Dox the BBC?

Just type in where there headquarters are on google

>meh

The show is going to revolve around her being a woman now. New plots like "The doctor gets sexually assaulted on her way back to the tardis".

Checked.
Also, I can't wait for that.

This was a retcon, wasn't a thing even 5 years ago.

It was done as a move to deliberately introduce this, AKA SJW stuff, go fuck yourself if you think it's propaganda.

I'll take a white woman over a nigger tbh

/Thread.

lol rhey wouldn't let David Tennant make him have a scottish accent but they'll turn him into a woman. fucking BBC assholes.

Why is she doing that with her hand. I've also never seen the show.

Fucking SJW's and feminists managed to ruin one of the few things i enjoyed in life.
Fuck this world.

Idc, as long as it still contains a female companion.

You're damn right. The brits destroy everything we hold dear

There's a 100% chance that we will be seeing the Doctor in an Antifa riot. If they change the name, for a more feminine version, i swear im gonna go in the headquarters guns blazing man.

They do, exhibit A: the master (currently the mistress)

Hey Sup Forums, found out they only were doing auditions for females. Males were not allowed to audition.

They don't it's a complete retcon. they never did in the classic series.

They retcon'd canon just to fit in the mistress (shit name) and the female Doctor (The Nurse, I assume?)

They've just added this in last few episodes, for example when doctor mentioned time lords don't care about genders, i fucking knew SJW's would ruin this show.

What's next, transgender Doctor?

Sex with the Master - calling it here first.

I'd actually be okay with them shoehorning in the shitty companion romance for once in this case

"next on BBC 1, the brand new series of nurse who!"

Oh, you mean how like for every other audition for the Doctor females weren't allowed to audition at all? You mean they had an idea of what they wanted, and thats what they put out a casting call for? Wild! Someone alert Anonymous!

It was also in the 50th special. And the 11th Doctor being horrified he was a woman (and saying "No.. No..." over again when he felt his hair.)

Doctor Who was one of the only things I care about in the entire world, and now it's gone.

Honestly as long as she's good, why does it even matter? David Tennant was the last good doctor, so it's not like this is the first time Doctor Who got fucked up.

We found a feminist... also you do realize females were allowed to audition for the 12th? Gender changing was a new concept recently introduced.

Fuck off cuck.

This.

In Star Trek's path to SJW, they changed the Captain from American - to foreigner - to black - to woman.
Dr Who just jumped all the intermediate steps.

uh yeah, don't care about gender, but cared enough that it never happened before until they want to create a backstory for it to happen

I'm sure your two down votes will surely stop millions of people from watching the show you both hate so much. lmao

Needs to be a sissy / trap doctor, it's the only logical progression

Black Captain was the best written series though, especially once they introduced the Dominion.

Yea and it will be renamed to Doctor they/ze
It started going downhill with capaldi, worst doctor yet

My wifes left me Gary

Maybe it is because I have outgrown the show but I really felt like there were a lot of weak points in this last season. There have been female, black, homosexual characters and even female timelords but it never really felt like they put them there for the sake of SJW stuff until this last season. I didn't really care as much about that but I really felt like a lot of moments in the season with a lot of potential were completely ruined as if the creators don't care about the story anymore they just care for promoting SJW ideology (for example, Bill died and resurrected so many times that it felt like there really is no risk and tension in the more difficult situations, another example is the the monk trilogy which had amazing potential to become one of my favorite parts of the show due to how extreme everything got but ultimately it was ruined by the most retarded ending possible instead of an ingenious plan by the doctor or something like that). I really hope they did not actually pick her just because she is a woman. If she sucks as an actress then that would most likely completely kill the already bleeding show for me.

Honestly Capaldi could've been great but they wasted him

imagine if the doctor was a fat beta virgin neckbeard like you, then there'd be plots like "The doctor masturbates in the tardis all day to anime".

Imagine you had a low IQ, oh wait, you don't need to imagine.

kek

capaldi was charming, it was the writing that sucked

Unfortunately doubt it's going to get much better since they've hired fucking Chris Chibnall

Not bad looking

Ooh ouch you got me, nice job on that samefagging mr triggered cheeto fingers

Last season the Doctor himself officially stated that Timelords don't care about gender
>inb4 half of the upcoming season is be about gender

Now will be be nurse who?

Yeah maybe, i did hate the fact that he had shades instead of a sonic screwdriver, and that whole "i dont hug because of reasons" shit.
Thats not capaldi's doing. Still I liked tenant and smith far better

*is about
sorry for my autism

>Projecting this hard

>more like "NURSE WHO" amirite

Literally no one cares.

She'll keep her current shit hair and they'll put her behind some monstrosity of an overcoat 99% of the time so you never see her tits

New hashtag ...

#DRGATE

SPREAD IT ON TWITTER

TIME 4 WAR

I'm willing to bet she'll last as long McGann or Eccleston due to backlash.

What tits?

Cant even see her boobies

Speaking of McGann tbh I'd be okay if they brought him back. That film is a fucking mess but he's a good actor, deserves a proper go

you mis-spelled TIME WAR

I haven't been this outraged since wonderwoman and we know what a total flop that turned to be. Lets get this boycott going lads

How 'bout a third. Fuck off, whovian.

tfw no series of john hurt as doctor

There was a mini special of him regenerating into the War Doctor. youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo

too late now.

As is completely normal for every audition for every role. Why would you audition a male for a female character? The audition process isn't the problem.

It's just a death rattle from a dying show. They decided to pull a "GhostBusters". Create the idea that male sexists are against the inclusion of women and gain support from women and SJWs who support the show now, even though it sucks and they're all out of ideas and all of the talent has left the show. It won't be on the air much longer.

remember gents: they can't make any new cool characters, they only want to make all the existing male characters girls. At the same time they forget that the audience that watches those shows are male.

Ghostbusters? panned
Star tek discovery? female captain and first officer- not necessarily gonna suck...but i worry if they try and play that up
female thor? nuf said

feminists seem to forget all of the cool female characters they have (pic related) and focus on replacing people with versions they like...and then not actually read or watch the show or whatever it is...and then bitch some more when they see another show that doesn't have a female lead.

kek I say we make a new supernatural with really attractive girls as leads and see what femnazis say

Yea I remember that but idk, give him a spin-off and adapt the books & Big Finish dramas that aren't shit. Better than the retarded as fuck spinoffs they keep coming up with now

great first episode title.

Wat? lol

No idea fam, I'm just letting him sperg out.

Explain why you are even in this thread if you aren't a fan?

go outside and fuck off somewhere

You're both retarded, whoever had to prove that they weren't a samefag is bit more autistic though.

the sonic screwdriver will now look like a dildo.

Sonic Tampon.

that was my point, that he is so retarded that he had to samefag in the first place then use inspect element to prove himself. by far the dumbest user I've encountered since last summer.

better than a ginger
there I said it

The problem is men can't write female characters but far fewer females are interested in sci-fi than males. That means there are far fewer decent female sci-fi writers resulting in mostly male-written terrible female characters.

In short i can the ratings dying due to the bad writing of a female doctor but them refusing to replace her for fear of sexism and a few series down the line just cancelling the fucking thing entirely.

funny you should say that.
youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao

Anyone is better than Colin Baker.

Women came before black and archer is American again
>also you don't get startrek

I genuinely hope you get cancer, something where they catch it just a little too late, but they still make an effort to treat is, so you go through chemo, then radiation, getting weaker and weaker over time, so the last months, maybe even years of your life are spent being a burden on your friends and family, and every day you contemplate suicide, but by the time you actually develop the bravery to do so you're too weak to pull it off and spend your last few weeks in a hospital bed, surrounded by people who love you and are suffering because of you, but instead of a goodbye surrounded by them you die while they're all gone, alone, at night, gasping for breath and terrified because there's no afterlife and you squandered your time on Earth posting that fucking cunt when you could've been doing something worthwhile with your time.

Just looking at the wikipedia page for STD they're gonna play up every possible SJW theme they can. Looks like they're banking on it to tempt people to subscribe to their pay network

Holy fuck, Parasite Eve and Muramasa? Hardly anyone mentions those games lately, but they're great. Yeah, feminazis are bullshit and can't be helped. They can't be happy because if anyone else is happy they're "triggered".

Nurse who sounds like shit though.

And I liked the master better when he was Harold Saxon

Of course it, kys faggot

Lol already had cancer so I'm statistically out of the woods. Also what crawled up your ass and died? The only Doctors I could see being worse is McCoy or McGann.

who?

janeway was the last chronologically
archer was in a prequel, where they couldn't credibly have a human female captain, so they did the closest thing they could - have the alien be female
"getting" startrek is to realize that it's in control of successive generations of people trying to push their personal agendas into the show