The David Bowie/Jared Leto Joker design is the best

The David Bowie/Jared Leto Joker design is the best.

Way better than the Nicholson/Ledger look.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOnDuibya0
youtube.com/watch?v=jM2K2AXhFwE
youtube.com/watch?v=OeThkN9xJ40
youtube.com/watch?v=2UEPjcRFD5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Russell was better than Leto.

oh no.. does this mean leto will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Can he growl like a vicious animal, having fun with his prey before he devours him?

I don't think so

This could actually be cool considering Jared is a musician himself. Seeing him act as another musician would be fun

I suppose. No one will do him justice so it might as well be leto

The design itself isn't all that bad. Kinda nice change, considering Ledger's shabby look. The performance, though...well, it's laughable. Barely Joker at all.

this guy could pass as bowie maybe

Is there already a good quality Version Out?

We need to see more of him before we judge. He needed more interaction with people

Jared isn't handsome or charismatic enough.

>Jared isn't handsome or charismatic enough.
Say what?

Impale youself my man.

Does that make your weenie hard?

>Way better than the Nicholson/Ledger look.
I hope we never get prosthetic smiles again. They suck, especially Jack's, though Ledger's is the one forced into everything.

When is he going to play Jesus?

Looks nothing like him

he is a perfect reflection on modern day joker similar to how the nicholson and romero reflected the way the characters were written at the times they were popular.

Ledger was a perfect cast for Joker in Nolan's film but Nicholson was so mis-cast I feel. Rewatching the film, it just feels like I am watching Nicholson play a mixture of his other roles into this idk

Nice dubs.

But yeah, those were terrible. I think I wrote this in another thread, but I have a group of friends who got Glasgow smiles (either with scarifications or tattoos) after watching TDK.

Ledger's Joker spawned a new wave of mental retardation.

Fassbender looked nothing like Jobs and yet did an absolute amazing performance.

Ashton Kutcher was almost identical to Jobs but a shame that his acting performance wasn't that good

Damn this nigga had a sharp face.

>Glasgow smiles
wait wat? I just did a google search for this. People actually did this?

>You'll never be as handsome or as well dressed as Bowie

Yeah, all while waxing pseudo anarchist philosophy and shit.

David Bowie is not classically good looking. But he had charisma and style that made him one of the coolest men of the 20th century.

Yeah he looked like such a fun person
youtube.com/watch?v=JlOnDuibya0

It had several inspirations. Morrison's Joker was the main one, since he and Jared Leto actually communicated and agreed on how the character should be portrayed.

Also, uncanny resemblance.

implying Jake is not the best jesus out there

A shame we didn't see Jared's Joker brutally killing anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=jM2K2AXhFwE

It might have just been cut.

Except that Bowie would never adopt a trashy enough persona to write DAMAGED on his forehead.

>He's literally contemplating killing himself just so the scenes resurface
true auteur

Well he isn't. His head is too blocky.

Hopefully the Batman movie will be R Rated and then we can get flashbacks to these scenes

both are based but it's really just a matter of preference i guess

You telling me that you have never wanted to carve something like "A stupid fucker" into your skin? Cos I sure have

>better than Nich.../Led...
No.

Jared has more of the beautiful eyes.

Gyllenhaal could play Paul in Mel's Passion 2 film

Damn I forgot about this.

why does Leto look like little girl with pubes glued to her face in this pic

>thinking that Nicholson was a good Joker
He was not. If you rewatch the 89 movie, he looks like some early morning cartoon character.

Dafoe is already playing a character in the Aquaman movie

He is a 44 year old man who never ages. A true rare guy

it comes at the cost of being like 5'4 tho

Damn!

He's Amanda Bynes

>not Tilda Swinton

I'm 6'3, I'd trade for what he has.

Nicholson is the Joker.
It's just natural for him

I'm literally in love with this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeThkN9xJ40

So the joker?

That was more Romero. Dude didn't even bother to shave off the mustache.

Dafoe was born to play the joker. It's a shame he will never do it. Not that I care about geek culture oriented kiddie flicks but still.

>he looks like some early morning cartoon character

Yeah, that's the point.

They'd spend the whole budget trying to convince an actress to kiss him desu

>when you ignore the retarded tattoos and pimp shit, it's a great design

no shit

The Joker is a mobster, why would you remove it?
The tattoos aren't worse than the SCAHS.

>mobster

No the fuck he isn't.

SS Joker is Golden Age Joker (and Morrison's Joker), who's a fucking gangster. Apply yourself.

if we pretend tin machine never happened is bowie one of the coolest guys ever

In Batman ('89) the Joker was literally a mobster.

But, like Godfather style.

Mobster Joker would be original Joker, and that's a Chicago style mobster, so barely any tattoos, and certainly not visible while wearing a suit.
Last 2 decades joker can be anything you want, with the comic world being as it is, changing origins every 3 issues.

Made me reply.

The performance was completely phony, the movements are too controlled, his eyes are clearly not showing any real craziness.

To act like an insane person you need to be a bit insane and let it go, Leto tried to force his way into the loony bin with wacky pranks and obviously it didn't work.

>To act like an insane person you need to be a bit insane and let it go
This is absolutely retarded.

Geoff please go hang yourself already. You already destroyed DC comics, no need to permanently damage the films too.

I am sorry that all your acting knowledge comes from watching Hollywood hacks pretending to act.

fuck yeah

especially after "the world only makes sense if you force it to"
i immediately thought about all the joker moments in RIP
all the mannerisms and physical presence remind me morrison

Yeah, because it's known they hire actual killers and psychos to play killers and psychos.

Moron.

The whole Snyderverse has been strongly influenced by Morrison, Terrio admitted that it was one of his main inspirations when writing BvS.

Which makes sense since BvS and SS utterly suck and Morrison is a complete hack.

>thinks Nicholson is a mentally stable person

>"[Leto] called me to talk about his approach to the character and I steered him in a few directions.

lol personally i don't buy into morrison that much either but i certainly don't think that his work in batman and dc is general is devoid of anything good

That's from trailrrs

I tried to read some of Morrison Batman and I couldn't take it seriously. Especially when he was coming up with stupid villains like Doctor Pig and Pink Flamingo.

Are you the retard who hates the iconic LAWRENCE scene?

He might look better than Clint Eastwood when he gets old desu

>mfw just watched a compilation of Leto grabbing his dick during a song
I'm starting to think I'm a faggot.

Agreed

Are you implying that other authors haven't come up with stupid villains?

>implying Jesus was white

Why not just get Bowie to act as himself? It's not like he's fucking dead.

I don't know what the fuck I just watched and why but
>45
No, he can't be.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UEPjcRFD5I

There was a scene in the Arkham Asylum breakout where he has a baseball bat. I believe he killed some people there but it was cut.

There's a scene in a trailer where you can see the Joker in the background smashing things with that bat.

that hurts user

>Rewatching the film, it just feels like I am watching Nicholson play a mixture of his other roles into this idk
This is such a stupid meme

Nicholson was made to play the joker. Its just that he happened to play the Joker in every other movie up until Batman '89

>implying Jesus even looked anything like this