Let's list things that Superman could have done from this position that don't involve killing anyone

> Whisper to his ears that his mom's name is Martha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMKsuA4Bi-c?t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Push his face against the back of Zod's head and use his own laser eyes to blast his brain through his face.

>fishhook him then fuck him in the ass

Put his hand over zod's eyes probably.

Lean into his neck and whisper two words.
>The Game.

You STILL don't get MoS?

It was more than that moment. Superman saw the future in that moment. That family is more of a metaphor. He HAD to kill Zod.

This isn't the Superman you know from the comics. This is a baby, just realizing his powers. He wouldn't know what to do with Zod if he incapacitated him in some other way.

>Superman saw the future in that moment.
He can't do that.
>This isn't the Superman you know from the comics.
That's why he's a shitty version. He's supposed to have good moral balancing and ethics from his upbringing by the Kents, but for some reason he's still a rampaging teenager. He's supposed to contrast Batman's persona, not compliment it.

Fly him into space away from people

He tried to stop him.
Zod told him he wouldn't.

Probably bait Zod OUTSIDE the city.

>Zod told him he wouldn't.
Are you saying Superman was beaten through low self esteem?

Wow, he really is an American.

>Superman consciously drags zod through a skyscraper.gif

But in that scene he was thrown through multiple building by Zod

Will capeshit ever fucking stop? Or at least take a short break?

He should have raped him desu senpai

"fly" down into the ground a bit

Zod told him he wouldn't stop.

I ask the same thing about the car movie franchise.

tell him hes just a GOODOBOY frum KANSAS

>But in that scene he was thrown through multiple building by Zod

he was not. Literally watch the scene again. Superman grabbed Zod and decided "this guy needs to be dragged into a skyscraper..not even thrown...DRAGGED".

No user that's not the scene you're thinking of

youtu.be/OMKsuA4Bi-c?t=73

@ 1:10

been written into some convoluted happy end by a marvel trash writer

What was wrong with choke-holding him to the moon?

Also in BvS, couldn't he actually fling Doomsday into another fucking planet? Seriously? Superman is mad powerful and all he managed to do was to punch him into close range of our atmosphere?

Fucking Kansas farm boy retard, no wonder Zod was that pissed at him being the sole survivor of fucking Krypton and keeper of the fucking codex.

Jor-El was a fucking idiot.

daily reminder
>tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>What was wrong with choke-holding him to the moon?
He'd fly back

>Also in BvS, couldn't he actually fling Doomsday into another fucking planet? Seriously? Superman is mad powerful and all he managed to do was to punch him into close range of our atmosphere?
Doomsday could almost certainly jump back, for all we know he could've been able to fly, he did those huge leaps that Supes started out with in MoS

Like Batman, Superman has killed before....

Doomsday was starting to learn how to use his powers, he probably would have figured out to fly soon

Ha I was about to ask if they made the laser beams match in BvS before I realized the clip was playing right in front of me

He should have snapped Zod's neck and told it that Batman had crossed the line and he could not accept that.

Which is exactly what was happening in the Zod fight too

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Doomsday can't fly. Never could.

>He'd fly back
He's got a rear naked locked up. I know it's a movie about supermen in tights but from where he's at, Clark would put Zod to sleep very quickly.

We already had this thread yesterday

Too bad superman didn't have any superman comics at hand to know that.

And when he woke up?

After Superman killed everyone in that Waynecorp building, I wasn't surprised when he snapped Zod's neck

My only question is why he didn't also kill Batman. He clearly doesn't care for human life

>Also in BvS, couldn't he actually fling Doomsday into another fucking planet? Seriously? Superman is mad powerful and all he managed to do was to punch him into close range of our atmosphere?
You cant blame snyder for superman's powerlevel being plot specific.

All of these are acceptable logical answers, also he could tell the family in danger to run off the building

>muh comics

>My only question is why he didn't also kill Batman.
>Killing you cash cow Mary Sue
Come on the would kill Superman or any other hero first before killing Batman, Hell I think Batman is responsible for 9'% of the BvS box office, if it were Wonder Woman V Superman, no one would watch that shit.

Doomsday wasn't a clone of zod with lex's blood sprinkled on it in the comics though.

Just the dumbest fucking idea to make doomsday some disposable monster that is introduced and killed off in the last 15 minutes of an already cluttered movie.

The death of superman was a pretty good arc, and would make a great standalone movie.

>5 months
>still mad
It's just one guy who is still insecure about being ignored & left all alone by his senpai.

>Doomsday could almost certainly jump back
You can't jump in space, stupid.

Even in the comics where Doomsday was at least twice as powerful as he was in the movie, stranding him in space was the only course of action against him.

The scene represents Superman's moment where he realizes he can't just be muscle. He needs to be smarter in dealing with such threats.

Everyone acts like Supes was all cool with snapping Zods neck and forget how much of a wreck he was after that moment. He screams in frustration because he didn't use his powers wisely and ended up killing someone when he didn't want to.

Of course, all this development is thrown out the window for BvS which is why that picture is far worse.

>You can't jump in space, stupid.
He said to throw him onto another planet you moron.

>stranding him in space was the only course of action against him.
I liked the heat-beam lobotomy myself.

the daily spam isn't made by anyone with any sort of emotional involvement in the subject of the daily spam.

>Just the dumbest fucking idea to make doomsday some disposable monster that is introduced and killed off in the last 15 minutes of an already cluttered movie.
You mean like how he was originally written as some dumb disposable monster that is introduced for the sole purpose of killing superman?

the problem with that analysis is the preceding 20 minutes of supes making no effort to get zod out of the city or away from people after zod tells him he'll kill them all.

But that's a problem with all of zack snyder's movies. Any scene divorced from the rest of the movie surrounding it can be okay to good, but when put into the context of the rest of the movie, the scene is always god-fucking-awful.

Whisper to Zod's ear

"thank fucking god you didnt know about that magic easy bake oven on your ship, jesus christ, this wo"uld have ended in minutes if you did lmao

>the problem with that analysis is the preceding 20 minutes of supes making no effort to get zod out of the city or away from people after zod tells him he'll kill them all.
He could either constantly be trying to pull Zod out of space, having Zod fly back down into populated areas, or try and attempt to fight Zod in an area where the civilians are already evacuating.

pretty sure Zod was gay

he was faced with two options

>get Hencry Cavill and his genes, along with his receding hairline and somehow find away to make babies

or

>Gangbang Antje Traue and reproduce with her saxon genes

I guess he chose the former

Superman didn't have comics and he didn't care. He tried to fly Doomsday into space regardless. It would have worked if Superman reached escape velocity with him. In comics, it he always tries it, but Doomsday is usually too good at escaping grapples for it to work.

So capeshit will stop when Ben Affleck calls Cavil a candy ass?

Happens in the comics/cartoons all the time and the writers want is to believe that there are never civilian casualties for this shit. At least in BvS they indicated that Superman can accidentally kill civilians sometimes

The ship had a facility within it to clone Kryptonians you mong

>BvS literally establishes zod has a magic cloning machine on his fucking ship
>that he doesn't use at any point
>BECAUSE HAVING MORE KRYPTONIANS WOULD SOMEHOW BE A BAD THING WHEN ATTEMPTING TO INVADE A PLANET

zack fucking snyder

>implying the set drama wasn't manufactured

rocks a rassler yo, set drama is their bread and butter.

They needed the codex or they'd just be making the same six kryptonians

Oh, that makes it perfectly okay then to not want more soldiers.

oh wait, no it doesn't.

An army of baby kryptonians
Yesss

BvS was guilty of making Batman willfully kill people as well, so he wouldn't look better than Superman. I didn't like it because Batman is supposed to be anal about killing.

Jesus m8, you're retarded.

>doomsday is fully grown in minutes
>they have dream induction training machines

You, like zack, just aren't thinking this through.

>You mean like how he was originally written as some dumb disposable monster that is introduced for the sole purpose of killing superman?
Sure. But there was a nice buildup before he and superman even fought. He BTFO of the rest of the justice league with one hand tied behind his back over a few issues. They establish him as a real threat.

My biggest problem with the movie is that it tries to do way to much, and ends up feeling needlessly cluttered and stilted as opposed to smart and complicated.

He did reach escape velocity. He didn't maintain it.
I blame American education.

All the DC heroes are supposed to be anal about such things, because they have the resources/power necessary to not have to employ the easiest, simplest, messiest measures.

>smart and complicated

Did you forget zack snyder was writing and directing?

Funny, considering you can't even follow the movies.

Kryptonians don't just appear as adults.

an object doesn't need to maintain escape velocity to "escape," inertia will carry that object out of the gravity well.

>britbong education

>Doomsday is a mutant made from the corpse of a full-grown kryptonian
>expecting zod to kill his men and turn them into forbidden abominations

Excuse me user

tell that to doomsday

and before you say "BUT HE WAS HALF HUMAN"

humans are one of the slowest aging animal species there is

>BvS establishes, cleanly, kryptonians can be decanted from the cloning rigs as adults

... son...

The "abomination" was the result of adding non-kryptonian DNA.

Try to think why Doomsday appeared as such

proof?

>proof
doomsday

not proof

>a fully grown splice of human and kryptonian DNA being grown in minutes isn't proof the cloning machine can decant adult kryptoninans

... I'd love to hear your argument for this.

Yeah but Batman is super duper anal about it. Joker, Posion Ivy, Mad Hatter Scarecrow, Riddler... Batman has so many rogues who's gimmick and motivation involves breaking a person's will. Batman never lets them win. He has "one rule" and he doesn't break it for anyone. Even in situations where it would be easier to kill a criminal for the process of saving some innocent, Batman still looks for a way to keep everyone alive. It borders on insanity at times, but Batman his own kind of crazy.

Doomsday wasn't a clone though, he was more of a mutation made in the cloning machine from anomalous DNA, stop being stupid.

This isn't an argument for Kryptonians being able to birth completely separate Kryptonians and you know it.

That attitude is insane for batman because he's just a man. It's perfectly reasonable for superman because hes a literal god, no point in killing what can't be a legitimate threat to you, etc.

doomsday was a living organism grown from DNA data to full adulthood in minutes.

Unless you're going to try to argue he was a zombie or something.

MARTHA is the ultimate weapon !

>Unless you're going to try to argue he was a zombie or something.
this is probably closer to reality, it was Zod brought back to life and malformed by alien DNA, he was alive but not all Zod.

Here I've consulted with Zack over the phone he told me this is how it works

The idea the magic cloning machine can bring the dead back to life is actually worse, as zod talks about all the dead kryptonian colonies he found.

but there's really no reason to think live kryptonian DNA could create the same effect, or even abominations. And if it could, why would he want to? What would having a bunch of undead retarded kryptonians on the ship accomplish?

Lex blood is powerful

Bring them back as undead abominations

>dead kryptonian colonies he found.
They could have been there for centuries, who says there's even bodies? use your brain.

also, I might be wrong but I think that Zod would view that as sacrilege.

They would be clever than Snyder's Batman anyway

It's also why people love Batman. His body can break, but not his spirit.

Sounds neat

>You can't jump in space, stupid.
>He said to throw him onto another planet you moron.
Yeah, do you even know how planet trajectories work, you imbecile? You can't just jump from planet to planet. Learning physics from Super Mario Bros. games isn't boding well for you.

Adding human DNA was what triggered the "abomination" warning.

> You can't just jump from planet to planet.

... we're talking about superman here.

>What would having a bunch of undead retarded kryptonians on the ship accomplish?

He zod wouldn't have to leave half the world engine completely unguarded, for one thing.

How would Zod command them to guard it?

Possibly by using that dream/vision induction machine to train them to follow commands.

BUT THAT'S JUST ME THINKING AND STUFF I REALLY NEED TO JUST TURN OFF MY BRAIN TO ENJOY SNYDER KINO

No, we're talking about Doomsday but I see your point.

>Possibly by using that dream/vision induction machine to train them to follow commands.
why do you think that would work on undead primitive kryptonians?

Because anything that can beam visions/thoughts directly into a brain can and will work on anything with a brain?