Will Brady play til 45?

Will Brady play til 45?

whats the point of this thread?

nobody can really know for sure. I mean it looks like he'll last until at least 42 but who the fuck knows.

thats the point

"When I retire I'll suck"
- Aaron Rodgers

>Implying he can wait that long

as long as it's a felony to hit him, touch him, or look at him sideways, he will play forever

ayyyyy lmao

He'll play out his current contract, retiring in 2019 after his 7th Super Bowl championship.

underrated post

kek

FUCKING LEL

I doubt it, athletes tend to have a huge drop off about now. I'd say 42-43 is definitely possible. Even if he drops off a bit though, the Pats pay so little for him, they could build a team around him to get to another owl like the Broncos did with Peyton

portugals' best moment in years

how about euro?

kek

Nah he'll get cut by Belichick in 2019, go into rage mode, and win the 2020 super bowl with the Browns, 49ers, or Chiefs.

>implying he won't be elected Senator from MA in 2020
Ed Markey is a putz, and I'm a liberal Democrat

He just loves women.

>I'm a liberal Democrat

Kill yourself.

Brady will never run for office. He's a terrible actor therefore a terrible politician. Also he's a conservative because winners are never liberal. Being an self sufficient white male conservative doesn't fly on taxachussets

user those inbred fucks worship Brady, he could get elected easily to most offices there as long as he makes the race as unpolitical as possible

Also the past 5 governors have been Republican, Massachusetts loves THEIR Republicans, they just don't like the Republican Party

he's one sack a away from hanging up his gear for good. personally i can't wait until some linebacker comes clean through on a blitz and folds him like a napkin on national tv.

>Also the past 5 governors have been Republican

you're retarded