Cuckington Post

"Companies like Microsoft and Google have said that immigration reform would help them by allowing for more H1B visas, a special kind of visa geared toward highly-skilled immigrants. The tech giants say they can't find enough qualified people in the U.S. to fill their staffing needs."

Oy vey! Theres just simply no skilled engineers in the US! I guess we just *have* to use those highly skilled indian immigrants....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnrBFmbu8n4
codeforces.com/ratings/countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Korotkevich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are Indians "highly-skilled" I almost never see skilled ones, just the bare bones shit programmers I have to clean up the code of.

No, it's a total lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnrBFmbu8n4

codeforces.com/ratings/countries

Truth hurts, cuck

>The tech giants say they can't find enough qualified people in the U.S. to fill their staffing needs.
This right here is why there's so many job listings that say

>30+ years of Python experience recommended
>30+ years of HTML5 experience recommended
>MSc in Computer Science recommended
>MSc in Cryptology recommended
>1/2/3/4 recommended
>Starting Pay: $25/hr

So they can say "welp we couldn't find anyone *stateside* who fits these requirements, so we obviously HAVE TO hire H1B1 Hindaloos" then pay Pajeet and Vhrishna $12.50/hr

>Indians
>High skill
lol, they're the worse programmers I've ever fucking seen. Even niggers run laps around them.

You know what happened back in the day if there weren't enough qualified people? The company trained people so they were qualified.

That's an entry level job, you fuck.

s-sorry mister goldstein

Yeah, but that costs time and money and obviously if you are a tech giant worth billions you don't have enough to go around. Better import some more brown people instead.

Wow, Belarus and Ukraine is surprising.

They're awful. I work in IT Support and while my job was safe at my last job the helpdesk team got canned and they outsourced to India. A few months later they were begging the English people to come back and most of them told the company to go fuck themselves. I left shortly after, I don't want to work for a company who shows that little disregard for its employees.

>high skilled visas exist in every country in the world
>suddenly we need less high skilled visas to exist
I wouldn't question it too much.

You know that "highly skilled" means you have a degree proving it right ? Also, an H1B is temporary and can only lead to a green card if the company who sponsored you still thinks you're a good match.

That's as close as an intelligent immigration system you can have, burger.

They mostly look for algorithms / competitive programming knowledge. The sad reality is that most people can't get past a certain threshold in those fields, even if you coach them really hard.

Commie discipline mixed with autism is glorious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Korotkevich

issues of what country has better programmers aside, I just thought it was funny that one of HuffPosts's major reasons to supporting immigration reform is to literally take jobs away from Americans

I just an article that in Q1 of 2016 3,000+ have been laid off in Silicon Valley, 1,000 more than the same in 2015. Doesn't include businesses that have 50 or fewer employed

>if you are a tech giant worth billions you don't have enough to go around.

I can imagine people saying that, all while Google and others have bidding wars for employees and money is never an issue.

>Better import some more brown people instead.

I always heard that costs more in the end.

To be fair, if Liberals and union workers are losing their jobs, let it happen

>The tech giants say they can't find enough qualified people in the U.S. to fill their staffing needs
This is a lie.

They want H1-Bs so they can have an educated indentured servant and pay them shit money with no health benefits, 401ks, etc. in order to keep their profit margins fat.

>temporary
>6 years
>forever if they green card

I always hear that those with H1Bs cheat their way to a degree and if hired are more of a liability

>sports programming
>topcoder

lmao this kid sucks he would have an actual job if he was any good

Do h1b visa workers get pay like shit?

Of course they cheat, Indians and Chinese have no fucking scruples when it comes to education - the ends always justifies the means.

the worst part of the video is how he's right

But how does that benefit companies, especially if it's known?

AMERICANS NEED NOT APPLY

It doesn't, but corporations are run for-profit, maybe 10% actually have the foresight to realize they're dicking themselves over to save a few shekels. But who the fuck cares when you can hire two H1-Bs for the price of one American and still pay less since you don't owe them benefits. They are mostly going into entry/lower-level positions anyway where they can do the least damage. At the expense of recent college graduates of course.

Hire poo programmers, get poo code.

but hey they'll work for $10/hr instead of a 6-figure salary so they're better for the kike executives who have a 5-year plan that involves bailing the fuck out of the company before it goes crashing down, with their fat sacks full of shekels.

I see. These tech companies are in Liberal cities, so it would most likely only hurt Liberals with these degrees. Why would a "redpilled" person want to work for those degenerate companies anyways

>But how does that benefit companies, especially if it's known?

Its part of the economic war against white gentiles. Flood them with 3rd worlders and remove them from well paying jobs.
IT is the future, so having white gentiles in it is a risk because they might wake up to their destruction and use their knowledge to fight it.

Most of the skilled coding at Microsoft and Google is done in Denmark. We invented the Chrome Browser and Google Maps, as well as Skype.
The offices in America is just a bunch of Jews making money and marketing the product.

They wouldn't. If you got the skills, then freelance is the way to go IMO. Way more money in that with less bullshit. The problem is though that liberals go and blame capitalism for their unemployment. Less faggots shouting on the street and on social media and more employed liberals learning about working for a living sounds good to me.

News to me.

>a degree proving it
>from Swarzi Al-Muhafa University
>number 1 University in all of Syria

Literally not worth the paper it's printed on.

>Whining on an IRC channel for minor league basketball enthusiasts instead of becoming a skilled engineer.

Classic lefty begging for a handout instead of bettering yourself.

Scandinavians are autistic as fuck, yet more creative than asians. Comes to no surprise that there are some good programmers among them.

didnt silicon valley just lay off a ton of people in the tech industry?