RIP Dr. Who

RIP Dr. Who

theverge.com/2017/7/16/15973556/jodie-whittaker-bbc-doctor-who-thirteenth-series-eleven-2018-tardis

Well now I have an actual Doctor to fap to and not just the companions!

Just to trigger you even more: The 14th Doctor will be black for sure.

Otherwise, as it has been canon for a long time that a timelords' gender can change during regeneration the choice of a female character is only consequent.

>The 14th Doctor

right. like having a female doctor won't kill the ratings so much that the show gets cancelled.

>Otherwise, as it has been canon for a long time that a timelords' gender can change during regeneration the choice of a female character is only consequent.

This is bullshit, they've been saying this only for past year or two, never was it ever mentioned in previous season.
But i guess i forgot it's 2017. next doctor will probably bee a black, transgender, pansexual toaster.

Im ok with it, but i dont watch dr. Who
And it has some bad aftertaste. If they did this 5-10 years ago. Ok. But now this feels more like pandering and agenda.
Only a top plot and direction can shove that taste of pandering away.
At least rule34 will be happy.

Jesus. You guys triggered?

>people still watch this shit

Lol

T R I G G E R E D

Dr Who is awesome and I'm glad they are finally doing this. It was silly that he always ended up a white british man given the odds. Cry moar faggots

Sure some overreact.
But what i always find interesting is, that they dont invent new series or films, but take old ones and than try to enforce a feminism into it.
Why dont they make another series about a female action hero?
Buffy worked. Alias worked. But nowadays its like they try to take established things and change it for their agenda.

Its just like Tofu. eat it like it is, appreciate it for what it is.
But no, they need to make Tofu into meat like food.
That always feels like they have no confident into their female lead or production team.
Thats just a little bit sad.

50/50 ratio of men/women on earth
1 doctor is a woman
>Everyonelosestheirminds.jpg
Also all of the people who rip on this aren't watching the show anyway, everyone I know who actually watches is fine with this rofl

Missy (the previously-male-now-female version of the Master) appears in episode "Deep Breath" August 2014

This.

The entire show is based on the idea that you never know who is coming next. Will they be old? Young? Different accent? Who knows! It's all a bit silly tbh but that stuff gets overlooked. Now there are different sex organs instead and it suddenly goes too far? Jesus christ you Neanderthals

>Doctor is male by tradition
>suddenly female for lul diversity reasons

Why is this okay?

>Muh traditions

Leave the writing to the writers o prince of anger

man, some of you guys must really like penises to be upset over a female doctor.

Insisting on keeping males to look at and admire

Literally who gives a shit? It is an awful show.

Fucking this. Everyone knows that vast majority of the current audience is teen girls, so not having a handsome dude playing the Doctor is virtually suicide.

Shut the fuck up, that show turned to shit the second moffet took over.
Show was shit 7 years ago show will be shit 7 years from now.
Go be a cuck somewhere else