Dr. Who is now a woman

Dr. Who is now a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
marvel.com/universe/Wonder_Man_(Simon_Williams)#axzz4n1YuzHu8
crusadapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_11
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't much care for the series, saw how shit the canvass was. Put two and two together, had a feeling that something like this would happen. Especially since from my experience to talking with Dr Who fans, a lot seemed to be baronies as well, so them getting the people in charge of the Dr Who franchise to do this was expected.

>was only a matter of time
Instead of making new characters, feminists just seize other popular characters, and make them shit, and move on.

still waiting for movies about lawrence croft, andy oakley, and wonder man

Kek. Doesn't work that way

I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Every corporation tries to be "hip" and follow the flow.
Like creating female Ghost Busters just for the sake of being PC.

Either it will be shit, mediocre or good.
We will see.

Well at least it makes sense within the Doctor Who universe.
The doctor is reborn into a new body every couple of seasons and there is no reason why he couldn't also be a woman.
So if they made this decision to further develop the character and not pander to tumblerinas, I don't have a problem with it. (Even though I suspect that pandering might have something to do with this)
Shit like Thor suddenly being female for no fucking reason is a hell of a lot worse though.

>no reason HE couldn't be a woman
It's obvious that this is being done specifically to appeal to the tumblerina SJW demographic. They're banking on being able to attract the new ones without losing the existing fanbase

Nurse Who

Why

NOT

don't hold your breath, that would be sexist

Women don't pay to go to movies. Men do. Aim at your demographic.

Who gives a fuck?
It's a fictional character. It's not real and will not affect your life in any way.
If it somehow does, you really need to sort your pathetic excuse of a life out.

they'll just expect to attract the female demographic, while they try to shame the men into continuing to watch by screaming SEXIST at them

Well as I said, as long as they don't compromise the character with their pandering, I don't really see a problem.
By the logic of the franchise, the doctor could also be a woman. The logic of the show isn't destroyed just to have a female protagonist.
So if the quality of the writing and characterization doesn't take a hit, they can go right ahead and try to appeal to new fans.

>Dr. Who is now a woman.

The character is called The Doctor, The show is called Doctor Who.

The Doctor is now a woman.

Who pays to go watch Dr. Who?

It is just some Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimy stuff anyway

It just proves how unoriginal feminist are.

They have 0 creativity, just 'reinvent' already existing roles, kind of like how they want to replace men.

It shows they are as worthless as they are stereotyped to be. Nothing of value is ever created by them.

Ever imagine Islam treats its women the way it does as a reaction to feminism? Starting to legitimately believe they became that way to drive it out of their culture.

When you start to look at it this way, it doesn't seem so bad.

But more like necessary.

>as long as they don't compromise the character with their pandering

they've already compromised when they started pandering.
They created recent "logic" to pave the way for this

Everyone's missing the point here.
The Powerextension cord, redefined, is going to change the world.
Prepare your anuses now.

Well, take solace in this: this will be, without a doubt, Doctor Who's lowest rated season.

Do you have any evidence for that?
What part of the doctor who universe is compromised by this change specifically?
There is no rule that the doctor has to be a man.
So what are you talking about? And give concrete examples.

>wonder man

Yeah, Superman.

Yeah, so wonder woman is already a rehashed male character.

Ok, I needed new socks, and shirts anyway

So Indiana Jones, Clint Eastwood, and (as another commenter pointed out) Superman?

Don't get me wrong, the "Let's remake X movie, but just replace the male lead with a woman!" is lazy, pandering and dumb as hell. But your point is kind of moot...

No nigger, not even from the same planet. Superman is from a fictional planet called Krypton. She is not.

So many people are missing out on the fact that we now get to fap to The Doctor.

>lawrence croft

Indiana Jones.

>andy oakley

Buffalo Bill.

>wonder man

Superman.

>>fap to the doctor
Bitch she looks like a fucking character on general hospital who dies the first season

Did you watch her in Broadchurch? She's fucking hot

>mfw youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

She's eww

My Dalek shirt know it's fate and is trying to hide from me

Not the same thing as taking male characters and changing them into females.

Ha women can't be doctors!

Wow. That show is so sexist.
Next they're going to call it Dr. What.

Gallifreyans aren't exclusively male.

The show is shit anyway but hopefully they manage to write some decent stories and not base the entire thing on her being a girl now. Can see it easily becoming a "YES I'm a woman YES I do things" script in its entirety with every episode being about someone saying she can't do something because boob and then she tOTAlLy PRooVES TDem WornGG!!!

Britbong here.

Dr Who has always been shit, it's shitty sci fi, he's immortal with a time machine space ship and a magic wand, there are literally no fucking stakes. also he could just use his time machine to save the day every fucking time. It's retarded sjw commie bullshit and it's never been good.

kek

you mean he could just use his time machine to go back and tell earlier-self what to do?

I wonder if they will have a male sidekick now instead of a girl? Or will the doctor still be attracted to girls and now be a lesbian in his/her new body?

Interesting dilemma for them, if they make her a lesbian it matches the history of the doctor, if they make her straight they are now going against all the past doctors.

>WTF ??
Watches at $ 0?

Dr who is aight. And after 50 friggin years of this shit it makes sense. I always knew dr who was big bug never enderstood most of the references until a few years back. I watched the stuff with the 10th doctor and it was ok I guess. 11 was a bit over the top. Like with deadpool, the fans fucking don't shut up about the fandoms. I'm not going to watch it but I respect originality. Finding vids of the original stuff is ok. I write science fiction myself and I'm releasing a series of 11 books in increments of 90/120 days through 2019. A story needs to have a beginning, run its course and end. Just because it CAN go on forever doesn't mean it SHOULD go on forever. Ain't even mad bro.

>It just proves how unoriginal feminist are.

Pretty much a reoccurring theme with all minority groups.

Can't do anything original, so they piggy-back on established characters and lore and turn them all women, ethnic, and/or gay; all for the sake of keeping up with SJW's agendas and status quo....

Thor > Woman
Wolverine > Woman
Iceman > Gay
Spider-man > Hispanic
Iron man > Black woman
Hulk > Asian
Ms. Marvel > Muslim with Autism

....People have been following these characters for decades. Then suddenly they get thrown in the blender? It's obviously a hand-out, charity, welfare-representation; when these 'groups' can't develop original characters on their own. They need to take the AAA characters and twist them into a champion for their cause.

It's just proves how self-entitled they are in today's society. It becomes counter-productive to their cause for equal representation in media; since it's no longer about representation, it's about hand-outs.

I guess the hundreds of female leads who weren't the doctor don't count; they gotta give him a MtF.

> Dr Who
Doctor, you knobhead.

>All the nerds that will be triggered by this

doctor who has been shit for years anyway

I would like to point out that the other time lord on the show "the master" went from a male to female body and nobody made it a big deal
You guys are falling for bait

Who cares?

But that's not how it works

This X9001

Dr who is a shapeshifting alien. Why does it have to be a man?

That is how it works.

Wonderman does exist, he's a Marvel character
marvel.com/universe/Wonder_Man_(Simon_Williams)#axzz4n1YuzHu8

>I wonder if they will have a male sidekick now instead of a girl
Probably, and it'll be a doofus who needs the strong independent woman to show him how to do everything because empowerment means belittling everyone else

so des the "It's bigger on the inside" line mean something different now?

or they will have a Trans Muslim person to show how inclusive they are

No, they're still talking about the Doctor's colon when they say that.

again, this isn't taking a female character and converting it into male. this has no relationship at all to wonderwoman

It's Feminism 101. Infiltrate, divide, conform, conquer.

It's what they do and have been doing for at least the last 40 years, finally their work is paying off, at the detriment of western society, which is their overall agenda.

Nothing suppressing here. The best thing you can do is not support it any in way.

I know it doesn't, my point was that Wonder Man exists already

I'm under the impression that the Doctors regen in different bodies, so the woman thing isn't that shocking. If you're butthurt or something please don't make a big deal out of this, I swear it just gives rabid fems an excuse to bitch more.

Why do we care if an Asian gets an sex change. Now making himself white that's strange.
Isn't Bitch Thor dead now?

However DC does have an alternate Earth where everyone is gender swapped, Earth 11

crusadapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_11

If the next season is shit, it wont be because of a female actor, it will be because of shitty scripts.

There no rules within the Superman universe that he can't magically transform into a toaster either.
Doesn't mean its okay or a good idea to just do it.
We've had like 14 doctors now. All male. It's part of the character as much as superman being a man is.
He always has 2 hearts. He always have 2 eyes. And he always has a fucking dick.

Cool, I will continue not to watch that shit tier show.

Why does every joke and meme about this show have to end up canon?

That or the Transfluid Muslim/Hindu sidekick who's bisexual

We've reached peak cancer.

>It's part of the character

>Isn't Bitch Thor dead now?
nope her book keeps getting renumbered back to number 1 because they keep trying to push the idea but the sales can't sustain the character.
However to be fair regular Thor's numbers weren't so great before the change either

>Dr. Who
Keep your shit Brit tv on your side of the ocean. Oh except for top gear, that was fine.

A female doctor is a nurse.

Supermans tits are nice. I like how the made Batgirl go with the Batman look.

My only problem with this is there is a non-zero chance it will be done incredibly poorly. When things like this happen due to political reasons, it almost never is actually good(see the new ghostbusters).

Not feminist enough because they're hot white chicks. They need to be obese, purple-haired minorities nobody would want to fuck.

>There no rules within the Superman universe that he can't magically transform into a toaster either.
False equivalence. Just because an author could theoretically make idiotic stuff up, doesn't mean that the show doesn't have an internal logic.
Superman turning into a toaster would betray the comic's internal logic, the doctor being a woman would not.

>Dr. Who is now a woman.
then her name should be: Dr. Why

the show stopped being interesting like 3-4 years ago so this attempt to get more tumblr viewers does not surprise me

Nayce wahn fren

How many times have they restarted this now? I stopped years ago when they fucked up Peter Parker and he's a clone and the red spider man who was the clone wasn't. That Joe guy killed Marvel. Spawn creator killed image. DC was fine until they had to reboot everything. I'm sick of reboots. Do your reboot but leave an original comic going also for fans like me. Oh well not getting my money. Nope I don't even go see the movies or buy dvds or rent them.

There's zero precedence in all 12, years of the show.
I'd say that is betraying internal logic of the show.

Wow... are children really this stupid these days.

you guys gotta remember, the doctor could always regenerate back into a man

But can Dr Who regenerate into a watchable tv show?

Wow it will be shit mediocre or good? Tell us more oh wise prophet.

wait I thought timelords could only regenerate 12 times ?

if the writers get their shit together it can get good again

The other timelord shown "the master" went from male body to female body.

Well that will make things awkward with River

>I'm an angry comic book nerd
Get over it

you forgot the questionmark, as in Why? Why did they mess it up?

He beat me to it:

I recently watched all of Dr. Who from season 1 and it was fucking great until season 8.
Matt Smith was the pinnacle of the show, and it's just been declining into garbage since.

DC Comics are currently pretty decent in my opinion, going back to what worked pre New 52. Who knows how long that will last?
However Marvel is just pushing their political stuff quite a lot. A lot of the writers even spout their bullshit on Twitter and they block you if you ask them to stop with the political stuff.
Fans don't want the political shit, they just want fun stories with characters they like

normally they can only regenerate 12 times, but Matt Smith's Doctor got a batch of regeneration energy from gallifrey in his last episode, so now he can probably come back as many times as they want.

Besides, the master has had like 18 forms, because he could steal regeneration energy or something.