International relations thread

>International relations thread

My little brother get asian gf. Mom mad as fuck. Say's she get gook grandchildren only after her dead body.

What reaction on international couples in your count? This situation is possible your count?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/us7tj
archive.is/REzuq
archive.is/VyNs6
archive.is/RMqlY
archive.is/c9qPb
archive.is/xHCKT
archive.is/86EA5
archive.is/SiFGI
archive.is/e9PLL
scholar.uwindsor.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5796&context=etd
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no asian gf

>Say's she get gook grandchildren only after her dead body
that can be arranged

kek, based ukie mom, this is why I love slavs

>International relations thread
I secretly support the Turkey referendum, mostly because I don't want Turkey trying to join our secret club. They're so shit at the most basic things: you write up a list of over a hundred human rights violations happening in Turkey, the Turkish government goes and fixes maybe two and comes back and says "gib entry"
Fuck you. Get your shit together or stop asking. I don't know enough about the referendum to care about it one way or another but at least western leaders have stopped sucking Turkish dick.

the guy in your pic is him? qt as fuck

dime a dozen where i live

if your brother ever breeds with the gook, then I hope he gets a female, hapas or asians should only breed females

Your brother looks like a white person, not like those Mongoloid or Turkic Ukrainians. Force him to get a white girlfriend.

if you date a non-yamato subhuman you'll be ostracized or at least be marginalized here

do you happen to have a qt spare homo bf ?

In Australia, Canada and America and the Western/Eastern world, more and more non-Asian women are getting converted by the Asian Persuasion.

The meme of microdick asianmasculinity tyger euroasianwriter bullshit who is made by a full blooded western beta asian loser larping as hapa bullshit and this garbage.

Seriously, this loser make the rare white women weaboo and golddiggers looks even more pathetic and losers when are dating asian boys who everyone remember of the betas of asianmasculinity, azidentity, eurasianwriter, full blooded asian western beta loser tyger larping as hapa shit who he is not, inventors of anti-white male memes, self-hater worshiper of white women and jealous and bitter of white men. asianbetamasculinity.

Stop using the microdick asianmasculintiy meme invented by the western full blooded beta asian loser tyger from asianmasculinity and larping eurasianwriter and hapa shit and also trying to pretend to be white and trying to make white men look repulsive, the beta loser also spam in other websites

Don't be manipulated for microdicks beta losers of asianmasculinity

Not all asian men have microdicks, only the ones in asianmasculinity, tyger, full blooded asian larping as eurasianwriter and happa bullshit and sometimes pretend to be white and is obsessed in create anti-white male memes and narratives who make his jealous microdick feel better

My cousin married a Japanese girl and her family and friends all think they're awesome.

> *Left to right*

Arabian, Armenian, Dutch, Hungarian, Indian and Nigerian.

anyone know the name of that song were the white guy is getting mired by all the kpop qts

>tfw had sex with an aussie tourist last month

It was great.

Lol, a fucking beta asianmasculintiy in australia, lol, asian men even now looks like the most pathetic beta losers of internet, is incredible hard to the betas of asianmasculinity cherrpick these things, and put in their beta community focused in try to make pictures and shit against white men and please their jealousy

Again, the white women or women of any race looks pathetic with asian men because asian men (Mostly western beta microdick losers like you) are jealous, cowards, passive agressive losers who are shilling here in Sup Forums and other websites hard for your jealous fantasy

The few rare white women weaboo or golddigger who end with some asian now looks even more pathetic, since look at the face and asian dudes, they are ugly, pathetic, try hard, jealous, bitter, losers, microdick complex

Asianmasculintiy tell for everyone that asian men are the most mediocre, beta, jealous, cowards, ugly, passive agressive losers

Like the black with mustache american comendian who make a joke of some ugly beta western asian loser book of how try to get black women or white women and the beta probabbly user of asianmasculinity started to attacking white people and food of white people instead of attack the black mocking him

I'm engaged to a Japanese girl. She came here to study Art History, we met, and have been together since. Going to be 4 years in a month. Both our families couldn't be happier about it, her parents are just a bit sad they don't see her too often, but we try to Skype and visit as often as we can.

She looks qt as fuck even with the eyeline blacked out
Definitely breeding quality

There's a black guy, a Chinese guy and a White guy sitting at a bar, talking about what they like about women.
The black guy says, I like women with a big ass.
The Chinese guy says, I like women with big tits.
They look over at the White guy and say what about you?
The white guy says, "huh? I was just thinking about how big your guys' dicks are."

Keep digging your head into the sand and denying it monkey. WMAF does NOT work.

Should have knocked her up and made millions on your flip celebrity child

Any way I support my brother.

Every asian men in western countries now are related with the betas from asianmasculinity, full blooded tyger from eurasianwriter larping as hapa or other shit, creating thousands of anti-white male memes, larping hard in jealousy against white men, trying to guilt tripping asian women and projecting that asian men are the most mediocre beta try hard jealous pathetic losers in western countries (Since everybody learned in internet that they are betas from asianmasculintiy)

Seriously, they are obsessed and is not trolling, is just passive agressive beta asianmasculinity, he and the other few betas who use the same websites of him shilled hard and tried to manipulate some people in Sup Forums for their anti-white male memes and narratives to please the beta losers of asian masculintiy

It's completely the opposite, have much more white men and normal white men of all kinds who are dating with asian women who are normal and hot too, but then the betas of asianmasculintiy start trying to guilt trip and call asian women self-hate while are the betas of asianmasculintiy obsessed in their revenge and jealousy with white women who looks pathetic with asian men since asian men usually these of asianmasculinity are ugly as hell, beta as hell, losers as hell, and they create anti-asian women and anti-white men memes and guilt triping asian women and call them self-haters

Asianbetamasculinity are snakes

They are bizarre, evil beta losers

Do you see them sometimes with flags of australia, usa, uk and don't get that they are some of these beta losers who use asianmasculinty places who tried to manipulate yourselves, and some useful idiots were manipulated by angry microdicks of asian masculintiy.

The asian microdick joke started by a black comendian, a black comendian mocked asianbetamasculintiy book this year again and the betaasianmasculintiy instead of mock the blackcomedian attacked the white

In the end the cowards asianmasculinity will lie that are pretending to be retards

Any way I support my brother. She seems nice girl.

wtf, tell him to stop making monkey faces, he's too qt for her.

i don't get this joke

wh*tes are gay

Lol, you invented this now or this is something invented in your beta reddit asianmasculinity retards? White men don't even does this, seriously, democrats party boycotted white men and asian women couples in the media to be non-triggering for the betas of asianmasculintiy, have thousands of videos, propaganda, everything made to racially attack white men to please racists of other races like you.

You are the most pathetic loser men of all ethnic group possible, you are ugly, bitter, jealous, retards and autist

And nope, the people here in Sup Forums need to see his obsession, answers, the asianbetamasculinty in other websites, their comments, and understand that they aren't pretending to be retards, they aren't trolls, they are bitter beta loser jealous trash of asianmasculintiy shilling hard against yourselves, don't be manipulated or support the betas of asianmasculintiy, you will be in the side of the evil

Asian masculintiy will die alone, like permavirgins trying to trashing white men and trying to make democrats party support them in their desperate attempt of manipulation trying to take advantage of USA democrats party anti-white male default narrative to please every piece of sht like this autralian asianmasculintiy losers but have others

If this guy is not a proxy, i remember this loser with british flag in other board, i remember comments of asianmasculintiy in other websites, they are really obsessed, in full hatred, bitter jealousy and they are sick

Don't be manipulated by the angry microdicks ugly loser beta asian men of asianmasculintiy, they worked to invent anti-white male memes in the last 3 years and you people don't know that they are serious

And are really obsessed with this, remember the meme?

Lol, I'm just pretending to be a retard?

Asian masculinity are weak, beta, jealous, loser, bitter men who are working in anti-white male shit over 3 years

Start make asianmasculintiy angry to you see how all threads, comments or anything end

It's autism of asianbetamasculinity. And they are serious about this, start mocking asianmasculinity or have anything with white men and asian women who make asianmasculinity angry to see how the threads end.

Some people here was manipulated by them, but they are dead serious in their jealousy, hatred, bitter behavior and shit

The beta tyger of euroasianwriter/hapa bullshit is a ugly beta retarded full blooded western asian loser pretending/larping as hapa bullshit, also with some other betas who worked for them to make anti-white male memes, he pretend to be white

Some stormfags also were manipulated by this beta of asianmasculinity.

I don't think anybody should date people who get plastic surgery outside of reconstructive surgery. That's why I don't think your bro should date this Korean.

>"My mother accused my father of being a racist who doesn’t care about Chinese culture. He accused her in turn of only marrying him out of rebellion, not love. Both are probably correct to a certain degree.”
archive.is/us7tj
>A Eurasian Woman theologian writes about how uncomfortable it made her going to Hapa events and seeing every single one of them had White dads. She suggests this might have influenced the psychology of Elliot Rodger.
archive.is/REzuq
>Peter Scully, creator of the most horrifying deep-web video "Daisy's Destruction, deliberately sought out Asian women
archive.is/VyNs6
>Youtube: "White guy talking about Filipino ex-wife: "I just wanted a sex slave and a housekeeper"
archive.is/RMqlY

>Elliot Rodger; "More incidents from the official police report on Elliot Rodger; that reveal how his Eurasian background and racial insecurities lead him to demonstrate a pathological hatred for Asian Men and White Women"
archive.is/c9qPb
>Daniel Holtzclaw, White Father, Asian Mother; "The Rape Trial That Everyone in America should be Watching
archive.is/xHCKT
>2013: David Renz, Pedophile who Stabbed a Mother During Attempted Rape of Daughter
archive.is/86EA5
>Jeffrey T. Johnson, 2012 Empire State Building Shooter**
archive.is/SiFGI
>2014: Isabella Yun Guzman, Stabed Her Mother 151 Times
archive.is/86EA5
>2015: Eric Bloss, Berkley Graduate, son of White Father and Chinese Mother, attempted murder
archive.is/e9PLL

Meanwhile on the other foot

>University of Windsor: AMWF vs WMAF Academic Research. AMWF Hapas feel more socially desirable, higher self-esteem, more positive, less psychological distress, more prepared for racism, better relationship with mother, better family quality.
scholar.uwindsor.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5796&context=etd

>inb4 strawmans and ad hominems

Can't face the music can u

pic related- your future nephew

Last (you) before I leave.

I don't hate white people. I hate WMAF because all it does is cause death, tragedy and selfhate if you look at it with an open mind.

Lol, I'm talking with the tyger full blooded beta asian loser shaming other asian men and trying to invent some retarded bullshit?

You are just a jealous permavirgin loser projecting your own insecurities and inventing these retarded memes who started by the full blooded asian loser tyger larping pretending to be euroasianwrit or happa bullshit

Men, you are vermin against the own asian women, you are vermin who invented this retarded happa bullshit, you are obsessed in your jealousy, hatred, bitter

You are disgusting, is repulsive the beta losers of asianmasculintiy this is why asian men is every day being more hated and related to losers in western country, because people in real life will remember your beta losers on internet, and them you will attack asian women for be young, have normal life, and projecting your own faillures and everything on them.

You're a freaking autist larping all bullshit made by full blooded permavirgin asian freak loser tyger and other permavirgin losers who followed him

You aren't happa, mixed, nothing, you are just evil people

It's sad that you want to take advantage of in USA democrats party by default make everything anti-white and don't expose, demoralize, shaming evil and trash losers like you

And some people in Sup Forums were dumb to be manipulated by this fucking loser

I'm brazilian, i would love kick this tyger who is a full blooded asian who happens to be a permavirgin beta anti-white racist loser, jealous man, bitter, piece of shit larping as other garbage

It was a guy.

>All these retarded fake texts made by the full blooded beta of asianmasculinity and tyger, all this artificial meme invented by a permavirgin jealous beta loser larping and obsessed in his jealousy against white dudes who make his angry and them the racist tyger jealous trash who is larping as euroasianwriter shit and happa shit, a full blooded western asian permavirgin beta loser passive agressive coward piece of shit, say that he don't hate yourselves, he is just jealous of yourselves is just projecting his own insecurities in yourselves

And you all accepted to be manipulated by the most pathetic permavirgins beta losers from asianmasculintiy and really believed that the fullblooded asian tyger, was some happa or other bizarre shit.

No, It's these beta baiting hard.

It's so sad that all asian men in western countries now will be related with the beta losers of asianmasculinity and people will feel disgust of them because of some autist called tyger and everyone will feel pity of any women dating asian dudes now because the women dating these men will be considered jokes and the men will be related with asianmasculinity.

I never know asian men could be so bitter, jealous, coward, angry, passive agressive, loser, beta, and piece of shit before see these western beta men on internet for 3 years.

And nope, this meme of son of white men and asian women is retarded, they are normal but the betas of asianmasculinity are trying hard to race baiting them in all their own insecurities to relate this with something disgusting while the betas losers of asianmasculintiy wanted white women and change the narrative

Have any brain dead low IQ idiots who don't know that these things are made by jealous bitter permavirgins ugly losers from asianmasculintiy or that use these kind of places?

Don't be manipulated by these evil losers

"He couldn't get a regular girlfriend, so he had to get a gook"

women frown upon it, others don't care but still see it as strange
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

I'm not calling their sons bizarre shit, i'm saying that this was made by someone so evil who used this to create a demoralization and hate envy in the most passive agressive loser coward way of asianbetamasculinity who some (((Stormfags))) were brainwashed, it's even when the losers from asianmasculintiy aren't pretending to be (((Stormfags)))

Seriously, please democrats party, you are owners of all media and industries, stop being biased, piece of shit, vermins for one time of your lives and expose all these beta evil losers from asianmasculintiy and demoralize them in public for everyone know them

They invented fake stories, larping as happa bullshit, they are organized in some retarded place.

Please democrats party, you make white men and asian women be in couple so few times in the media just to please and be non-triggering for the disgusting losers of asianmasculintiy, you tried to support their anti-white male fake memes, and all their lies, and manipulation

I know democrats party establshment, media and everything want white men trashed and don't want to trigger their voting base of racists of other races, like the betas of asianmasculinity, i know in USA everything is made to white men only produce neutral things or be racially attacked to please racists of other races like betas from asianmasculintiy, but at least with the betas of asianmasculinity, fix everything, mocking them in your establshment, demoralize and expose their manipulation, shilling, larping

They are pathetic, losers, evil and totally serious, it's not trolling

Remember the passive agressive meme of

>Lol, I'm just pretending to be a retard

It's the asianmasculintiy being serious and them pretending to be retard but if you don't get them after them shilling all these 3 or 2 years, you have low IQ and is manipulated by them

Lol, XD, since when white women is not the most easist thing to get? Get over it, some asian women are more attractive, better and peopel know better each other, it's not white women who choose what the men will want to date and fuck and white women is not in any pedestal

I can choose between white, black, and asian women and i'm not forced to choose white women just to be non-triggering for the betas of asianmasculinity trying to meme this and some useful idiots stormfags who accepted the anti-white male meme like naive losers.

I had thousands of black girls wanting myself in the school but i never wanted them, today i would be with a black girl who behave like normal human and have big ass and is not ugly.

I only had white women in whole life, dated them too, is not hard white women, white women is not some trophy or pedestal garbage too, stop this meme of losers of asianmasculintiy

It's sad that you accepted these garbage manipulated by them

>Microdicked cracker permavirgin stormcels this salty
>posting fake pics of sexpats with fugly Thai prostitutes

lololol all you subhuman crackers will never sniff an Asian girl's fart. You can't even get slutty white girls. They all want huge superior Asian cock. Not your microscopic cumskin clitdicks.

Meanwhile in real life, white women pay Asian men to fuck them right in front of their husbands. Their husband's microscopic cracker crumb dicklet can't even penetrate a hymen much less satisfy a woman. Every white woman needs the pleasure that only a superior big Asian cock can provide.

Here's a joke the white whore I'm fucking in front of her husband told me: the first thing a white mom asks the doctor when a white boy is born is if he has an innie dick or an outie dick. lololol maybe that's not a joke!

ITT: butthurt subhuman cracker shitstains who got cucked hardcore by white girls and their Asian bulls.

lolololol the salt is real!

Kill yourself, crackers. Your innie dicks aren't ever gonna grow out of your oversized bellies. Just save yourself the humiliation of licking up Asian cum out of your slutty gf's cunts and stop being a subhuman shitstain microdicked permavirgin cumguzzling cuckfag for 2 seconds and blow your fucking brains out like the worthless subhuman cumskin cocksucking parasite you are.

An All-American Love Story in Pan-Asian Colonized America
After the leaders of Asia agreed to unite in a Pan-Asian Empire in 2030 in order to conquer and colonize the rest of the world, every corner of the earth eventually fell to the might of the Pan-Asian Empire, which set up colonies in every country they conquered and ruled them with an iron fist. The last country to fall to the Pan-Asian Empire was the United States of America which resisted until 2040 before finally announcing a complete unconditional surrender following several nuclear bombs dropped in Washington, DC. Due to the grueling nature of the conquest of America, the Pan-Asian Empire cracked down especially hard on America, setting up a new occupying government in the ruins of Maryland outside of the completely annihiliated Washington, DC area, calling it New Ansan, named after the city in Korea where the headquarters of the Pan-Asian Empire are located. As part of the terms of the surrender, millions of Asian men who were formerly in the Pan-Asian Armed Forces now permanently occupy America and are immune from any legal punishments of any offenses they commit against the native population. Such is daily life in Pan-Asian Colonized America.

It was the afternoon at Miyamoto high school.

Emma Johansson, a senior, stood in front of her history class. The strawberry blonde-haired, pale blue-eyed, and slightly chubby girl held up her notes in front of her huge chest. Her summer dress that her mother had helped her pick out, showed off a healthy amount of her cleavage as she read out the final lines of her presentation, "And that is why General Ganbaatar Khan, a direct descendent of Genghis Khan, was such an ingenious military strategist for coming up with the idea to nuke Washington, DC."

Emma finished her assignment on one of the few Asian founding fathers. She then looked out at her classmates and over at Cho Yong-Tae, her handsome Asian history teacher.

"Thank you, Emma, that was an excellent presentation of the honorable General Ganbaatar Khan," Yong-Tae said as he walked up to Emma.

"Thank you, Mr. Cho, I hope I did him justice. He was such an important man," Emma had felt so proud when her teacher told her that her assignment would be on such an important Asian man.

"I think you did Emma," Yong-Tae said as he gave her a reassuring smile. Emma smiled to herself as she walked back to her seat.

"Now I hope all of you appreciate the military prowess that Ganbaatar Khan and other warriors of the Pan-Asian Empire showed in conquering the old corrupt America and replacing it with the far superior Pan-Asian America we all live in today," Yong-Tae told his students.

Emma nodded as she looked up at Yong-Tae. She so hoped that after her presentation today, that he would ask her to stay after class.

"I for one do," Elsa Nordstrom spoke out as she smiled up at her teacher.

As Elsa spoke out, the rest of the girls in the classroom including Emma, let out a small disappointing sigh. They all knew who their teacher would ask to stay after class.

Emma looked over at the preppy, picture-perfect prom queen. Like her long flowing natural platinum blonde hair and radiantly bright sky blue eyes, Elsa's face, smile, and body were perfect. She had long legs, a tight bubble butt, a slender physique, and very big, perfectly shaped boobs. She had the body of a worldclass supermodel and has had a part-time job as a fashion model since she was fifteen. She was already an established local celebrity and teen idol, partly in thanks to coming from a very wealthy, aristocratic family with roots from the royal family in Sweden.

The bell then rang.

"That's it for today," Yong-Tae, the tall, handsome Korean teacher, told his students as Emma and everyone else started walking out.

"Elsa, would you stay for a bit." Yong-Tae looked over at Elsa as he unzipped his pants.

"Of course, Mr. Cho!" Elsa smiled excitedly.

Emma and some of her classmates who were walking out looked back over at Elsa who pulled her blouse over her head, and then undid the back of her bra, revealing her large, perfectly shaped natural breasts.

Emma sighed as the last thing she saw was her teacher pulling out his huge yellow Asian cock, and Elsa getting down on her knees and sucking him off passionately.

Outside in the hallway Lucas Andersson adjusted his glasses. The scrawny sandy blond-haired senior had hurried from a chess club meeting so that he could meet up with Emma. Lucas had been in love with Emma ever since he started school here three years ago when he and his parents moved to town.

"Emma!" Lucas smiled and waved his arm as he walked over.

"Hey," Emma held up her hand and smiled back. She had always liked Lucas.

As Lucas awkwardly made his way over to Emma through the crowded hallway, he accidently stepped on his own pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. At the same time, he lost his balance and tumbled to the floor. Lucas felt so embarrassed as he heard the hallway fill up with laughter.

"Heh," Lucas muffled a nervous laugh as he awkwardly made his way up to his feet. He tried to make it off like he had meant to do that, like the star of his favorite TV show, Clumsy Oliver.

Clumsy Oliver was a popular show about Oliver, a white guy in his early thirties and his endless pursuit of catching his luscious blonde wife Jessica in bed with one of her many Asian men. Each week the audience would find Jessica in the arms of a new Asian man. They would then follow her husband Oliver's fumbling attempts to get a peek of them together. What made the show even better was the fact the Oliver and Jessica were a couple in real life, and the sex scenes between Jessica and the Asian men were also all real, and were shown totally openly on television. Due to the success of the show, Oliver had been on the cover of the massively popular Cuck Magazine several times.

As Lucas looked over and saw Emma giggling at him, he felt so happy. He loved seeing Emma's beautiful smile and hearing her infectious laugh. So Lucas stood there for a brief moment, with his tiny white penis hanging out, letting her laugh at him as he then said Clumsy Oliver's signature catchphrase, "Aw shucks," and then smiled awkwardly.

After Lucas had pulled his pants back up, the hallway went back to normal. Though, he got a few pats on the back from a couple of Asian guys.

"Good one," one Asian student told him laughing.

"Thank you," Lucas awkwardly thanked them.

"That was cute," Emma smiled over at Lucas who still pretended that he had meant to do that.

"Well you know me, I'm a huge Clumsy Oliver fan," Lucas smiled.

"Can I take those?" Lucas looked down at her books, though at the same time he glanced over at her amazingly deep cleavage.

"Sure," Emma handed him her books as she saw him looking at her chest.

As they walked down the hallway they passed a picture of Miyamoto Takashi, the Asian mayor that founded the city and gave the name to the high school.

"Ehm, Emma, would it be okay if I walked you home?" Lucas asked hopingly as school was out for both of them.

"Sure, Lucas, I'd like that," Emma enjoyed Lucas's company. He was always so nice, and he could be quite funny as well sometimes. Like back there in the hallway.

"Oh, I almost forgot about the homework assignments," Lucas got nervous for a second as he had almost forgotten to pick up his assignments.

"Do you mind if we just swing by reception before we head out?" Lucas looked over at Emma.

"I don't mind," Emma shook her head as they headed down the hall to the reception.

The reception laid next to the Principal's office, and in front of the teacher's lounge. The door to the reception was open as always with Mrs. Miller, an attractive auburn-haired Anglo woman in her mid thirties sat at her large desk. Inside there were several guys waiting in line in front of Mrs. Miller's desk. The guys who were waiting were mostly white, though there were also a few guys of black, hispanic, and middle eastern heritage.

"It shouldn't take too long," Lucas told Emma.

"Okay," Emma replied as she took a seat as Lucas walked up behind the last guy.

Standing in line, Lucas and the rest of the guys could clearly see into the teacher's lounge, where Ms. Vieri was giving Coach Leung a blowjob. The gorgeous brunette Italian woman was the principal's secretary. As each of the guys in the line got their assignments and left, they all looked back for a last look at Ms. Vieri sucking the Coach's massive Asian cock.

When there were only two students ahead of Lucas, a grunt was heard from the Coach in the teacher's lounge. Lucas's penis had grown to its full length of four inches as he watched Ms. Vieri keep her lips wrapped around the Coach's huge Chinese cock. The coach bucked his hips back and forth and jerked his cock forcefully deeper inside her mouth until Ms. Vieri started gagging on his enormous yellow missile.

Lucas and the remaining two guys then watched as Ms. Vieri stood up, wiped her lips with her hand and smile at Coach Leung. As she walked out, the Coach gave her a smack on her butt, which made her turn around and give him another smile.

"Hi boys," Ms. Vieri smiled as she came out from the teacher's lounge.

"Hi Ms. Vieri," the boys replied. They all noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her light purple blouse. Her perky breasts were quite discernible through the thin cloth of her blouse.

"Next," Mrs. Miller called out as the guy in front of Lucas left.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller," Lucas looked at the attractive school principal. He had a hard time not looking down at her cleavage, as her jiggly breasts were absolutely pouring out of her bra.

"Ah Lucas, let's see what we have for you," Mrs. Miller looked in her file cabinet.

"Here we are, Mr. Kim has a social studies report that is due this Monday," she said as she handed Lucas the homework of Kim Jae-Jin, the captain of the school's soccer team. It was mandatory for each white guy at school to do at least one Asian guy's homework each week.

"Thank you," Lucas took Jae-Jin's homework as Mrs. Miller went back to the file cabinet.

"And here's Mr. Li's Asian history homework. It's due this Wednesday."

"Oh," Lucas paused as he took Li Wei's homework.

Lucas was quite comfortable doing a lot of homework, it's why he was doing both Jae-Jin's and Wei's. However, when it came to Asian history reports, it was extremely important that he did them well. The report was also due in less than a week, so Lucas knew that he had to start researching it straight away.

"See you next week Lucas," Mrs. Miller smiled as Lucas waved a bit nervously.

"Are you doing two reports?" Emma had overheard a bit of what Lucas and Mrs. Miller had said.

"Yeah," Lucas looked over at Emma whose eyes lit up a bit.

"Oh wow, I'm... kind of impressed," Emma smiled as Lucas look back at her feeling overjoyed.

"Well... we better get home," Lucas said as he knew that he had a lot of work to do.

As the two of them then walked outside they were struck by the warm sun.

"Toasty," Lucas said jokingly.

What the fuck is going on in this thread...

"Heh, yeah." Emma smiled.

Walking down the school's steps Lucas saw several white guys like him carrying the books of the girl next to them. A couple of the girls were even in the company of their Asian boyfriend.

I wonder if I'll get to do that someday. Carry Emma's and her Asian boyfriend's books... Lucas wondered and hoped.

Emma and Lucas who both lived in the suburbs, had to walk down a couple of streets from the school and wait for a city bus. When it arrived and they got on the bus, Emma looked for a seat in the front.

"Is this seat taken?" Emma asked a handsome Asian man who looked to be in his early twenties.

"No, have a seat, darling," the Asian man said as he lustfully looked up at the curvaceous girl.

"Okay, I'll see you when we arrive then," Lucas said to Emma who kind of ignored him as she was paying attention to the attractive Asian guy.

"Mmm, those look homegrown," the Asian guy told Emma as he looked down at her breasts, "are they natural?"

"Yes, they are. My grandmother had really huge boobs," Emma told him cheerfully as Lucas started looking for a seat at the back of the bus.

"Why don't you take those big titties out," the Asian guy suggested to Emma in a commanding tone of voice.

Lucas watched and listened for as long as he could, but he knew that he wasn't allowed in the front. Only women and Asian men were allowed in the front of buses in Pan-Asian America.

"Okay," was the last thing Lucas heard Emma said before walking towards the back.

some guy spamming with a fanfiction story

A couple of seats from the back of the bus, Lucas passed an Asian man on top of a white woman. "Oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah!" the redheaded woman in her late thirties moaned as the Asian man who was about the same age fucked her hard. Lucas walked carefully passed them as he didn't want to disturb them.

"Is this seat taken?" Lucas asked the three white men who were sitting at the back.

"No son, go ahead," an elderly man in his late seventies told him.

"Was that your girlfriend, young man?" the elderly man had seen Lucas walk onboard with Emma.

"Ehm, no. But I really wish she was." Lucas looked over in Emma's direction.

"Yes, I could tell the moment I saw you walk away from her. You should tell her how you feel," the elderly man told Lucas.

"I wish I could sir," Lucas looked down feeling a bit sad.

"Young man, I'm going to tell you a secret. Women like nice and polite men. And I can tell that you are both those things." The elderly man had seen that Lucas had been carrying the girl's books, as several of them had Emma's name on them.

"So If you truly like her, then you should tell her," he told Lucas.

"I'll... try sir, thank you," Lucas said politely as the older man nodded.

/r/asianmasculinity
Tyger aka full blooded asianmasculinity beta male larping and the other losers who followed him or were with him in their loser shit.

Autist Brazilian cuckmaster vs Autistic AMWF American poster. This is a spectacular moment.

>Loser Brazilian cocksucker attacking other brazilian like he is always wanting to be accepted by someone, and half-supporting beta of asianmasculinity who is the autist retard 3 years not only here in Sup Forums

Dear god, everyone in this thread is a loser

I'm on your side here. Everyone dislikes the AMWF spammer.

Japanese americuck doesn't count.