My work. U liek?

My work. U liek?

put your cock on this

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

>U liek?

Not really

your work is very sloppy and disappointing.your placement is all wrong. give up.

How's this for placement? Post a girl so I can practice my placement.

Print out a paper instead.

Nice OP

Here's some tits for you to put your dick on

ayy lmao

your "work" is literally worthless. you're wasting your time practicing something that is neither useful nor liked. you could as well learn how to lick strangers in public, same result.

I get a lot of submissions from people frequently. These were all requests. I offer a service, and fullfill requests. I'm more productive then you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you make money with your "service"? Can you live off it, pay rent and bills? If not, you're not more productive than me.
You're more delusional than me, tho.

Yes, I do sustain a living wage off it. It's like your typical 9-5 Job. The hardest part is maintaining an erection for that long. So, not only am I doing what I love and getting paid for it, but my cock is more efficient then yours as well. Living the dream. I make 10 dollars a week.

Retarded bait.

Look guys, he replied.

taking requests?

Boxxy is an ugly bitch. Waste of an ejaculation.

>living wage
>10 dollars a week
You're pathetic, and everyone who request something from you, too.

Yes, total waste of an ejaculation I total waste of an ejaculation do total waste of an ejaculation sustain total waste of an ejaculation a total waste of an ejaculation living total waste of an ejaculation wage total waste of an ejaculation off total waste of an ejaculation it. total waste of an ejaculation It's total waste of an ejaculation like total waste of an ejaculation your total waste of an ejaculation typical total waste of an ejaculation Boxxy is an ugly bitch - Boxxy is an ugly bitch total waste of an ejaculation Job. total waste of an ejaculation The total waste of an ejaculation hardest total waste of an ejaculation part total waste of an ejaculation is total waste of an ejaculation maintaining total waste of an ejaculation an total waste of an ejaculation erection total waste of an ejaculation for total waste of an ejaculation that total waste of an ejaculation long. total waste of an ejaculation So, total waste of an getting total waste of an ejaculation paid total waste of an ejaculation for total waste of an ejaculation it, total waste of an ejaculation but total waste of an ejaculation my total waste of an ejaculation cock total waste of an ejaculation is total waste of an ejaculation more total waste of an ejaculation efficient total waste of an ejaculation then total waste of an ejaculation yours total waste of an ejaculation waste of an ejaculation Living total waste of an ejaculation the total waste of an ejaculation dream. total waste of an ejaculation I total waste of an ejaculation make total waste of an ejaculation Boxxy is an ugly bitch Boxxy is an ugly bitch total waste of an ejaculation dollars total waste of an ejaculation a total waste of an ejaculation week.

Yes, BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
I BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
do BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
sustain BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
a BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
living BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
wage BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
off BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
it. BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
It's BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
like BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
your BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
typical BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
9-5 BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
Job. BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
The BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
hardest BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
part BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
is BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
maintaining BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
an BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
erection BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
for BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
that BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH
long. BOXXY IS AN UGLY BITCH

you lot can thank me later

can post her nudes for a cock/cum tribute...have softcore and hardcore pics for you to choose from.