Why are Netflix shows so fucking mediocre compared to HBO and AMC's best shows

Why are Netflix shows so fucking mediocre compared to HBO and AMC's best shows

Because the system as a whole is designed for chumps.

Every netflix show:
>good for first 2 episodes
>starts going downhill
>renewed for multiple seasons getting progressively worse

Netflix constructs their shows in a laboratory based upon viewer trends and demographics. HBO understands the value of just giving someone talented with a vision creative license and time.

HBO admitted they fucked up pressuring pizza into making season 2 of true detective so quickly and it stood out so much because of how out of character it was for them. Then after it happened they recognized the problem and said they wouldn't make the same mistake again.

and AMC just got lucky with mad men and breaking bad

>responsible for Narcos and Stranger Things
you're retarded and your opinions invalid

Stranger things is generic trash and narcos is just average

But Stranger Things is shit.
I haven't seen Narcos yet but I bet it's also shit.

Sounds like Lost.

name a good show thats been on in the last 1/2 years

Got, leftovers, Hannibal, and the knick

wow you named the 4 most reddit shows in existence

When the fuck is Narcos Season 2 coming out anyways?

today retardo

Still less reddit than Reddit Things.

>The Americans
>Rectify
>Fargo
>The Last Kingdom
>The Leftovers
>Vinyl

All of these shows are better than any Netflix orignals.

Breaking Bad is shit and HBO hasn't been good since The Sopranos

Fuck off

that's 99% of all television

because they are designed for people dumb enough to pay for netflix?

terrible writing + appearance of premium tv = easy cash

Netflix just throws money at series and see what sticks, the did well with Stranger Things but The Get Down was his most expensive series and no one watched that shit.
HBO can afford both making money while pandering to lowest common denominator (game of thrones or Sex And The City) and also give money to people with geneuine talent line with True Detective, The Wire or The Sopranos.
AMC just gets sometimes lucky and produces a hit like with Walking Dead or Breakkng Bad.

>People here actually think AMC has good shows
>Think they have the right to criticize Netflix for poor writing

The plebiness level of this board amazes me sometimes.

Eh, breaking bad and mad men are pretty good, everything else is shot

How did Netflix get so big when they tried to make a bang with a shittier remake of House of Cards, a bland lesbian prison show, and the worst, by multitudes, season of arrested development? People lapped that dribble up.

*shit

>Got
Not even people who watch Game of Thrones like Game of Thrones. Not even people who LIKE Game of Thrones like Game of Thrones.

Still better than any Netflix show
Also even people who like stranger things admit it's average at best, nothing special about shit

>Vinyl
>Good

hahahahahahahahahaha

>dat escobars wife

I'm sick of this board shitting on Netflix just because it's popular. They're the only channel willing to take risks with shows. They have the freedom to do whatever they want and don't have to censor their shows so advertisers look better.

Bojack is the best Netflix show to date.

if teens are just going to Netflix and chill, why waste money on a show or movie that's not going to really get watched?

pic unrelated: Rocky Balboa's retarded girlfriend

netflix is garbage tv giving itself the pretense of being golden age and fooling idiots like yourself

watch house of cards and defend the writing, I dare you

>don't have to censor their shows
why dont they show bare pusy lips then?
checkmate

stranger things got a lot better after the 4th episode
darevil's the same
and narcos
and pretty much all other netflix shows, they get better with each episode

Narcos is fine.

name your favorite tv show of all time

let me guess, The Wire

Netflix has the best shows on tv.

Why's that a bad thing. Netflix wishes their shows were as good the wire

Netflix is for partricians.

HBO is for nu-males.

>daredevil season 2

House of Cards is better than game of thrones.

Lol, you think stranger things is a patrician show, it's pleb trash at its finest.
HBO's best shows are far superior than Netflix's garbage

>people get triggered because people pay $10 a month for netflix
>paying $60 a month for cable tv is fine

I used to be a big fan of AMC and HBO. Even I can admit.

Current Netflix>Current HBO and AMC.

Can't really comment on HBO or Netflix right now I don't have either but on AMC I like halt and catch fire.

>Still better than any Netflix show
Not for the last two years it isn't. Not by a LONG shot. And Leftovers was literally never good. Not for a single episode.

Netflix shows are very mediocre. House of cards went bad after season 2. Their superhero shows are average. Stranger things was one of most generic shows in quite some time. Orange is the new black sucks. Their only somewhat above average show is bloodline. The leftovers is superior in quality to any of their shows

The Leftovers is a literal garbage fire. It's wholly forgettable even by modern HBO standards, which honestly says a lot.

It's far superior to stranger things which is just one giant cliche

It really, REALLY isn't.

you got memed senpai

Stranger things is shit but Netflix has good shows.
Current HBO has only meme shows.
AMC? LMAO!

AMC has had literally one good show.

jesus, how deranged are you? do you not have any normie friends? they eat this shit up every season like its lobster.

FX > Current rest

>Stupid people like it, that means it's good.
I have a metric fuckload of normie friends that 'like' Game of Thrones. The think Rhaegar + Lysa Arryn = Jon and think Khaleesi is Daenerys's actual name. Their opinion means very little.

Meme shows is a stupid ass criticism and Netflix has no good shows. Fx is the best network then it's HBO.

FX? You best be memeing nigger

American and Fargo are better than anything Netflix has created

Fargo is trash, AHS is literally spoopy skellington's brought to you by the makers of Glee.

I have a feeling all these anti-netflix threads are created by comcast.

But what has Netflix created, all their shows are forgettable. House of cards has the writing of a fucking cartoon. Daredevil and jj went to shit after a couple episodes. Orange is the new black is just sjw bullshit and st is generic pleb shit

what the OP should have said is why are netflix and HBO/AMC still making decent shows and the entire rest of the broadcasting industry is nothing but shitty sitcoms, cape shit, and cop dramas.

you should pit the last good things against each other user.

should NOT

I didn't watch to much netflix series but Daredevil started pretty fucking awesome but got rather boring in the middle.
Season 2 was okay.
Jessica Jones was pretty much the same.
I'm still enjoying Marco Polo very much though.