Can we get a feels thread going?

Can we get a feels thread going?
Need one right now...

I thought I was getting over her but now she's on my mind and it hurts more than before, I can't stop thinking about it even though I knew it wasn't going to work out.
Fuck my life, why do I always get myself into shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/jNOru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>Can we get a feels thread going?
>Need one right now...

What the fuck is wrong with all you faggots? All these worthless "feels" threads. Get back on your meds and see a goddamned doctor.

worthless to you, its comforting to know I'm not the only one feeling like shit and these threads make me feel like I'm not alone so they're good for that at least. There, now fuck off

What if they never come?

edgelord

They do come.You're probably looking for something extraordinary, but it's the little things, like happy little bushes, not the Hollywood ending.

I don't know, I used to think that they would never come myself, waited 22 years to be honest, then it went away but I had it for a moment and it felt great, so maybe there'll be more in the future? only way to find out is to live it

last bump before thread dies

Word of advice, think about why it wasn't going to work out? What do you think is the most important thing in life? You have to make some sacrifices, life is about an exchange, not you getting what you want and everyone else catering to you. If you truly want it to work out, maybe you should consider what imbalance caused it not to work out and try to fix it.

Love doesn't ever truly die, we just convince ourselves that it's over and ignore those feels until it's too late.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

we had to split up, the distance wasn't closing and it was a ldr to begin with, we both pretty much drifted away since the day we met, but we liked each other so much that it hurts to let go knowing it was going nowhere

had to reply quick before thread died.
But like I said, we liked each other very much and surprised each other with how different we were from other people we met. It sucks because I feel like it didn't have to end that way, its not your typical break up, its hard to move on from that, like how could I fall for someone else knowing that my feelings for her aren't really going away? I want to let go and forget but it feels 'wrong' in a sense, like there was some third party involved that ruined us instead of it being us. I don't know how to explain it, I just think I'd feel guilty if I forget about her and move on, but I have to move on because it would never work between us, does that make any sense?

not him but
>living under the delusion that talking to complete strangers on the internet you're never going to see or know is going to improve your life in the long term

thats not how it works. These threads provide comfort AT THE TIME when it is needed the most, when you feel like being alone in your head isn't working. Then once the thread ends you feel more at ease and days after are getting a little better.

Its just to make life a little easier in times like these, tomorrow I might not even be on this site, I won't feel the need to be here, today is different

So a while back I fell in love with a girl. Obviously she doesn't feel the same way, but we became friends anyway.
When her dance partner moved she asked me if I wanted to take lessons with her and I said yes. I dance with other girls and always enjoy it.
However recently it's honestly not that fun anymore and as much as it annoys me that is mostly due to the fact that I really can't seem to get over her. Dancing in itself is still fun, just not with her.
How do I tell her that? Like I don't want to seem like a bitch who's angry at her for not dating me.

A lot of times just clearly stating your problems can help you in overcoming them. An anonymous forum seems kinda ideal for that

How do you know she doesn't? did she tell you that? maybe you're just misreading the signs and that was an invitation?

If she didn't tell you anything then I'd go about finding out if she's interested in you first before you go out and tell her you don't want to spend time with her, this would ruin your chances while you're thinking she's not into you, what if she is?

She told me she's not interested in me
There was no ambiguity there

I don't know then to be honest, I don't want to give you the wrong advice but if it makes you feel uncomfortable and you genuinely don't want to do it then do you think you should keep going? I mean, she might enjoy it but think about yourself man, if she's not interested and you still feel for her even though you know its not happening then maybe you're just secretly hoping it'll get you closer to her? not sure if it'll happen man. Maybe say no to another dance she invites you to, and then another, she'll get the hint i think

>maybe you're just secretly hoping it'll get you closer to her? not sure if it'll happen man
it won't happen.
To elaborate: we're taking lessons together. At the same time I also take lessons with two other girls, the lessons with her are actually free for me because there's a serious lack of guys doing this shit usually. She really enjoys it and I'd feel shitty if she had to quit because of me ditching her. Especially since I plan on continuing dancing.

shit man, thats a tough one. So you kinda have to stick to the lessons and if you do she'll be there too?
If you can't deal with it then you might want to tell her about it, mind you, I'm not exactly sure if its the right idea but if it bothers you then it'll be the most reasonable thing to do.

Or just keep doing it, troop it out and maybe you'll get used to it? you will get over her eventually, maybe find a new girl to fall in love with?

I'm not sure which one would be most likely to work out so do some thinking about it before you act and come to the most rational conclusion

Yeah I don't know, guess I'll figure something out. Thanks for listening to my whining though

>be me
>16
>Father and I are metalhead black sheep of our family
>go to see my great grandmother in the hospital
>stroke.jpeg
>She wasnt doing well, barely responsive to anyone.
>My dad and I say our goodbyes to her, and I shit you not, she passed away as soon as we said goodbye.

To me it seemed like she had waited for us to say goodbye before letting go.

Does anyone have the greentext with the monkey island gane or whatever at the end. It's like a picture. It talks about a guy in love with a girl, but has to leave a redheaded one.

at least you got that closure man, she knows. Sorry for your loss though.

I had a similar experience, I think I fucked up tho.
>10
>grandmother has cancer
>knows she'll die soon
>asks me to go to church and pray for her
>don't go, never been religious, never really believed, felt like its a waste of time
>she died
>being a kid I thought it was my fault that I didn't go to pray for her, like it would've saved her
>it comes back to me every now and then
>I'm 22 now
it feels weird, I'm agnostic so maybe that bit of a doubt is getting the best of me

sorry for reddit, but is this what you're looking for?
imgur.com/gallery/jNOru

You are much appreciated, user. Have sone OC.

Give it some time man, I've been trying to get over a girl now and its been about a month and I still feel shit about it every now and again so I guess things like that take time. I just try to make sense out of it in my head, come up with something and it puts me at ease and helps me forget. Moving on is the healthy way to do it.

If its any help, I used to have a crush on this girl in our group but her bf was a bro to me so I didn't hit on her even though she sometimes got flirty with me. I used to get jealous when the other guys in the group would shit all over the guy (friend of the group) and hit on her anyway, whereas I was being indifferent about her. They're still together to this day and after I moved away and I was seeing her less and less, and it eventually made me get over her, now we're still hanging out, but I just don't feel anything for her anymore