Why did she went from qt girl-next-door to female Barney?

Why did she went from qt girl-next-door to female Barney?
Season 2 Robin was lp.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/12795-how-i-met-your-mother-creators-reveal-surprising-contingency-plan-for-the-mom
tvgal.com/2014/01/21/an-interview-with-craig-thomas-executive-producer-of-how-i-met-your-mother/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>didn't once appear in her panties
dropped

They made her female Barney so they could hook her up with Barney then remembered that back in series 1+2 she was supposed to end up with Ted like in the final scene of the finale that they filmed at that time. hence why the last episode was them undoing the last 7 seasons and turning her back

Cause they didn't get canceled by season 3 so they had to can the whole "Robin is your mom" ending and go with something else.
The casting agents must've been mad too after all the time they probably wasted to find 2 teenagers that resembled Robin.

they'd always planned the Your mom is dead but I've always loved Robin anyway
They'd filmed that ending scene back in season 2 which is why the kids were still young and Robin had still had her dogs. The original plan was the mother would have been Victoria the baker women who was dead mom

[citation needed]
At last the kids look like Robin, your theory has nothing backing it up.

the final scene of the ending was clearly filmed at season 2 because of everyone's age, unless you think they froze the kids for 7 years
>If the series hadn't continued beyond one season back in 2006, Carter and Craig had planned to use Victoria as a "safety-net Mother", as she was the closest character to becoming "The Mother" before Cristin Milioti was cast in early 2013.

Googling how I met your mother Victoria gives:
bustle.com/articles/12795-how-i-met-your-mother-creators-reveal-surprising-contingency-plan-for-the-mom
>But what people don't know is that the show's creators had a contingency plan for the mother, a "backup mother" if you will. The show's creators, Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, said as much in an interview at the Television Critics Association, along with the news that they had already shot the finale scene with the kids back in 2006 and the show's 200th episode would focus on the mother's side of the story from the past eight years. They also revealed the identity of the backup mother, who had already appeared on the show. It comes as no surprise that it was Victoria, Ted's baking beau he met at a wedding.

if the show never ran long enough to meet "the mother" they'd of gone with revealing it was Victoria in the finale of whatever season they made it to, with the Robin true love after the mothers dead ending they already filmed in 2006

Why do people dress so fucking stupid in the future?

They filmed multiple endings so they could decide which one to go with

>spend whole season building up an ending
>undo it completely in the last episode

Has there ever been a worse season-finale? Even by the shows own standards that was absolutely shit.

I want to bang the daughter desu. How she look now?

No they didn't
tvgal.com/2014/01/21/an-interview-with-craig-thomas-executive-producer-of-how-i-met-your-mother/
>You taped the ending to the entire series with Ted’s kids in season two?

>Thomas: At the beginning of year two we realized these kids [Lyndsy Fonseca and David Henrie, who play Ted’s children] were aging. We knew what their piece of the puzzle at the very end game of the show would be and we knew we had to grab it and we did.

>One of the two actors absolutely remembered the 2006 scripts that is a crucial part of how the series ends and one of them didn’t remember because we had made them sign confidentiality forms, we cleared out the set, we had one camera man, and we cleared out everybody else.

>David remembered it and Lyndsy didn’t. She was like, ‘You were so adamant that we should never talk about it that I deleted it from my brain.’

>And in all these years, the ending has never changed?

>Thomas: That very end piece we never changed that part. We’re so glad we shot it. The last two minutes of the series is what we always planned. We hope people like it. At the very least we can stand by it, we didn’t ever change it.

>The last two minutes of the series is what we always planned.

She was the waiters/roommate in season one of Agent Carter

Like I watch that. Post pics or fuck of back to ditred

Just google her name you lazy fuck

How are we supposed to discuss her body of work then fuckhead. Back to redit you go.

You want to know what she looks like yet are too lazy to look it up yourself? Do you get out of breath just typing a few keystrokes?

DUDE ONLY THE ONES WHO HAD CAREERS BEFORE THE SHOW STILL HAVE CAREERS

I watched some movie by the main character, he steals a black kid

It was like... terrible

Post sexy Robins lads

She did in some other shit

Don't worry senpai I know what you really meant

I got your back famalam. Through my powerful skillset I got as a PI back in my youth, I found her name and tracked down some pictures.

Turns out she a fucking fox.

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

me on the right

>2 pounds of make up
>slav

Fuck I didn't quote the right dude. See my post here.

Totally forgettable given the other females on the show

yeah, sure, I want to have sex with both of those women, thank you

that's a lot of milk.

Hayley has a lot of it.

The show never had consistent writing

and cream, too

i'd give hayley my cream if you know what i mean

ice cream?

Yes. And my semen too.