Europeans can be prosecuted for "hate speech"

>Europeans can be prosecuted for "hate speech"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pLDrZQTf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is what i ment to post

>europoors can go to prison for raising their hand at an angle the government doesn't like

Americans instead get shot.
liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

It's like 3-5AM in Yurop ameriturd. No one is awake to see your poor baits. Try again in 10 hours.

Better to get shot on your feet than to shart on your knees

omg americans are so dumb.
Europe isn't a country and no one shares the same stupid laws

>Europe isn't a country

Proofs?

>Americans are called traitors when they let the people know how much the government is infringing their rights

No, burger, it's not.
What's it like living in the western equivalent of Nigeria?

>Being an atheist in a country with blasphemy laws

At least I can say the n word without being arrested lmao

>Americans can be prosecuted for collecting rainwater

Its still better than the illusion that is freedumb that every American is conned into believing he possesses

>living in a secular nation where you have to be a christfag in order to become president
Wew lad.

>prisons in European nations are safer than American streets
Wew lad.

You apparently are, cuckey fag.

What makes you based compared to this paki?

I don't have to worry every time I walk outside that i'm going to be stung by a scorpigator.

>I can say the n word
>can't even say the n word
LMAO

I made you say it in your head instead. A clever strategem, don't you think?

>be american
>be about to eat your beloved yet forbidden Kinder Surprise
>get shot by a cop
>"it could be dangerous, citizen!"

>Kasakstan
you are a worthless piece of shit

>be French
>become a "convicted racist"

Woah Kinder Surprises are still relevant? It's just shitty chocolate with a crappy toy in it that will break within hours. GTFO faguette.

>JMLP
>racist

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pLDrZQTf8

>faroefag
Most of the world doesn't even knows you exist

Lol Khazakhstan is only known for a movie like Madagascar.

lol, you are only know for borat.

>I am not a native speaker so the n word doesn't ring a bell at first
So, who is the fool now?

hate crime is law in the states

>raping white lolis is encouraged in Great Shitstain

Le_lemon_faec.jpg

That's not funny, we are actually oppressed.

>China

>copying spic quotes
Fucking CHI

Depends, I can say whatever the fuck I want as long as I don't threaten someones life (that is why the black panthers/kkk are allowed until they start to do some killing/illegal shit).

Can't say the same thing on paki land, just read today some guy almost got tore apart by a mob due to being accuse of apostasy. They had to get the army in the jail just to make sure he gets executed by the state and not the mob.

>VERY SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this pic is retarded

So do aussies, fuck of liberal melbourner cunt.

>Americans get drafted in the name of freedom

Go back to Reddlt

>Be American living in San Antonio
>qt 3.14 appears in your peripheral vision
>Decide to flirt
>Get shot because you broke a law

>Trying to talk down about any other country in the world when your country is basically a smellier Ethiopia.

You have neighborhoods that are just as shitty and dangerous as the ones we have

But it's ok because I still love you bae

Collecting rainwater? Are Europeans really that poor that you would ever consider collecting rainwater?

Rainwater is pretty useful if you live in a farm and grow stuff

>canada
>Sweden

Think again Amerilard

Why is the holocaust the only historical event you're not allowed to question? So much for freedom of speech

Get this antisemite out of here!

gee idk

armenians don't thave the world by the balls

holocaust denial is different to the nazi salute. surely you could not get arrested anywhere for doing the nazi salute. though the power of the eternal g*rm is strong

>Brits aren't even allowed to say the n-word on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>inb4 flag
I'm an American on vacation

kek, I have a chi friend who talks about how shitty mexico is. Granted he goes to one of the worse parts to see family but he talks about bullets falling from the sky and dudes driving around in armored trucks with .50 cal machine guns. You don't see that shit even in the worst parts of America.

>USA preaches about freedom of speech
>Yank kids get executed or jailed for life if they don't pledge allegiance before school.
> Burning the flag is treason
> protesting is illegal and punishable by death if your black, pepperspray if white.

god bless America

Americans can be apprehended by the FBI for posting an animated .gif

>brits can be apprehended for watching footage of a female orgasm.

>british people so poor shitty teeth are their height of fashion
>entire country eternally enslaved by a single royal family
>60% of London practices Islam

I think your friend must be exaggerating. Unless his family literally lived near standoffs between narcos and feds there's no reason as to why bullets would ever "rain from the sky". I live in Juarez, and even during the worse days that shit was just too ficticional.

Chicanos often hate both Mexico and the US, their opinions aren't very reliable unless they're from the place they actually live in.

He can sometimes be overly-emotional but I haven't known him to be a liar. He said it was a really shitty part of Mexico. His dad was from some small town as was a child laborer who worked as a miner and said they only had tortillas and tomato sauce to eat. He survived having his throat slit in the middle of the night when his tiny town didn't even have a hospital or clinic and crossed the border at 14. He still has the scar on his throat from when it was slit. Granted I think this was back in the 70's or 80's but his family clearly wasn't from a nice area.

>be bong
>constantly claim the moral high ground
>go to jail if you find out got your daughter is being raped by pakis
>go to jail if you don't pay your tv license
>go to jail if you think about defending yourself in a home invasion
>have to be 18 or older to purchase plastic cutlery

nigger

>go to school
>get shot
>go to the movies
>get shot
>walk outside
>get shot
guess my country

Syria?

Mexico?

France?

Sicily

>amerisharts aren't allowed to eat Kinder Surprise
Come think of it, americans have a strange tradition of ingnoring all kinds of things realted to eggs....
Like a certain holiday...

>buy a kinder surprise egg from the black market
>hide it under my trench coat and run home
>a cop stops me for not being fat enough and asks me what I'm hiding
>"i-it's just my gun, sir"
>he doesn't believe me
>slowly show him my kinder egg as to not alarm him
>he instantly pulls out his gun and shoots me 30 times in the stomach
>go to the hospital
>rejected because I couldn't afford the 3 billions dollars insurance
>at least I still have my kinder egg
>eat it whole, choke on the toy and die
>god bless america

>be american
>start a little garden in the front yard
>swat team throw flashbangs into the crib of your newborn son and sodomize your dog on the kitchen floor
>get shot

We don't give a fuck about Easter, this meme doesn't mean anything

>Amerilards talking about freedom.

>*dies from gun wound*

>I can say the n word
>n word
kek

You can no?
Great freedom!

Here we're allowed to dress up as black people.

this is bad thread

>Americans literally have a black history month
Until Europeans make an arab/turk/paki/muslim history month you have no room to feel superior.
You are cucked by your minorities far beyond anything imaginable in Europe

I'm glad I'm not an American. I'm glad I didn't have to work my way through highschool with the fear of getting shot. I'm glad I don't live in the most superficial country in the world. I'm glad I don't live in a country that builds their houses of wood, even though they get hurricanes. I'm glad I don't live in a country that has such a shitty healthcare system that they have to advertise prescription drugs on TV.

Must I go on?

Only in wartime, unlike swedecucks.

> I'm glad I didn't have to work my way through highschool with the fear of getting shot.
You aren´t black and you don´t live in a gang-infested urban ghetto, Jose.
> I'm glad I don't live in the most superficial country in the world.
Memes.
>I'm glad I don't live in a country that builds their houses of wood, even though they get hurricanes.
Not all Americans live in the poor rural areas of the South, dumb cunt.
> I'm glad I don't live in a country that has such a shitty healthcare system that they have to advertise prescription drugs on TV.
It´s objectively superior to yours, as evidenced by higher quality of care and the attraction of many foreign dignitaries, businessmen and warlords/dictators. With health insurance or a loaded Bahamian bank account, America is the top caregiver.

>Must I go on?
Are you keen on flaunting your stupidity?

Turn off your proxy. Also Spain has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. And all Americans I've met are superficial as fuck.

This would hold a lot more weight if wasn't coming from a country like Spain. Your economy is failing and has the worst youth unemployment rate in Europe

I got this.

I'm glad I'm not an American. I'm glad I didn't have to work my way through highschool with the fear of getting shot. I'm glad I don't live in the most superficial country in the world. I'm glad I don't live in a country that builds their houses of wood, even though they get hurricanes. I'm glad I don't live in a country that has such a shitty healthcare system that they have to advertise prescription drugs on TV.

Must I go on?

Joke's on you bud. I'm actually Dutch. Just here to buy a second home. Since the housingmarket is recovering like a madman. It's investing time.