Why is Donald Trump still president?

Why is Donald Trump still president?

It's really hard to remove a President, and he has half the government covering for him.

Like why?

like because politics
keep fucking sucking at it and dems will continue to lose. learn the process and learn why we lose
you can start by doing away with the progressive elitism, pretentiousness, and identity politics/SJWism

Because presidents are in office for four years dumbfuck

>087381▶
> (OP)
> It's really hard to remove a President, an
They're all snakes

Because he's got 7 years and several months to serve.

Oooo doubles, you win some cheesecake.

Because most Americans take their democracy for granted. They don't see freedom and the right to vote as a the privilege. They don't think it is neccassary to become knowledgeable or involved in the process that governs them. So they get the incompetent leadership they deserve.

>you can start by doing away with the progressive elitism, pretentiousness, and identity politics/SJWism

B-but user, there would be nothing left of the party once the core is removed...

you lot can thank me later

Because you're a fag

elitism used to describe the left. lol.

I mean, this is the reason that this last election saw a reality TV billionaire face off against a political criminal whose reason for getting elected was that she had a vagina.

We get these choices when we don't engage or use the system to create new choices.

awe :( you hurt my feelings

>do as i say and not as i do
also continue to alienate your white male middle class voters and they will continue to not show up to elections. fags like you in the democrat party are what's destroying it. you don't even realize what the fuck you just said

>elitism used to describe the left.
>lol.
>lol.
yeah smug as all fucking hell when we're losing. yup

>rights are a privilege
>rights
>privilege
If you don't know what these words mean then stop using them.

As many memes as the right has this shouldn't upset you as much as it is.

>why donolg still prezzi?
Because just as always, democrats can never get anything done. Keep crying. Keep bitching. It's the only tactic you know and it's been working sooo well so far.

If tyranny was at your front door, you'd lay around "spreading awareness" because you don't have the balls to put boots to dirt and get shit done. You're just fodder in the making.

surprised you didn't get dubs for all that truth

you've unmasked me as tammy lahren

you are lucky to live ina country were rights are respected. The rights you have are a privilege.

rights are not absolute - they are a function of law - and you are priviledged to live ina country with a good rule of law and strong democratic values.

or at least you used to. Since Trump is contemptuous of the law, and anti democracy, adn doing his best to undermine the judiciary, the free press, and any democratic oversight by just not appointing anyone to positions that might be critical of him (Ie any scientists in government positions)

good luck keeping your voting rights.

>Why is Donald Trump still president?
Because if you rolled the collective intelligence of the United States into a ball, it'd be the size of a tennis ball and just as hollow.

Politics has turned into "Us vs Them" in most western countries. No-one works together, no-one is allowed to agree with anything the other party says. If the other party said it, it's wrong. Same thing with Republicucks and Trump. They know he's a fucking retard and is going to destroy their nation, but they stick behind him because they don't want the Dems to gain any ground.

Because libtards like yourself keep doggong your fucking holes deeper and deeper. When caught it quicksand its best not to move or you'll sink quicker. Food for thought you fuckin cucks

not tired of winning yet?