Are we good guys or bad guys?

Are we good guys or bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d73XkPQPKiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both and neither

Why even care?

You're the fucking obnoxious, ignorant guys.

Good goys.

>implying auscucks aren't universally regarded as the most obnoxious people on the planet

If Trump did what he said he would - good guys. But now with shit like him trying to arrest Assange, bad guys. Still, better than Hillary.

That's the thing: we aren't.
You are.

We're just guys. We meme and get memed on. Just like everybody else.

Awesome guys.
Hey OP, are you the new cancer here?
So many shitty threads by the american flag today

No that would be you, disgusting kangaroo niggers

Bad guys, very bad guys

youtube.com/watch?v=d73XkPQPKiY
Guys with the gun.

Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums you little edgelord?

neither we're the one writing history

Not only are we the good guys, we are the best guys. By far.

I'm ashamed of my cunt tbqh.
But also what this dubslord said, at the same time.

in politic and military way bad, in other way good

bad guys, excellent goys

Both pretty good posts. But the plural of goy is goyim. Trust me, I'm American, so I would know.

You are per capita.

Neither. History will look at the US like they do with every other fallen empire. They did both good and bad things. The important thing is the impact that we will leave on the world as a country. And as the country that first introduced the world to the threat of nuclear proliferation, history may not be kind to us.

>
>Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums you little edgelord?
Found the triggered edgelord.

Conservatism is edgy. That's why it's popular lately on Sup Forums. But I'm not conservative.

You're too edgy for the edgelord politics? I hope I don't end up like you.

Is Bernie Sanders edgy to you? I figured he was about the least edgy person you could find in American politics.

I wonder which american will go down as most influential. you know when america falls so many secrets about our past may surface, but I wonder how much will be destroyed.

>being q normal, moral human being is edgy
Its not 'edgy', but I'm glad to see young people are getting into it, despite all the jewpaganda in the media.

Bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

Fuck off. Alt-Right is edgy, but there's nothing wrong with conservatism.

I guess if you think there's nothing wrong with being an edgy child, then carry on with your conservatism.

Post-1950s the most influential president will probably be considered Reagan.

Reigned during the fall of the USSR, and started the America's intervention in the Middle East.

There is no such thing as "good guys"

Except Switzerland desu.

alt-right is a meme designed by commies only recently, to label normal people, and you already took it as your own. Damn they are good....

your mother is a fat ugly whore

You are a country made of mainly good guys, controlled by bad guys that tell you that innocent or neutral guys are actually really bad guys and that you should deport/bomb/exclude them in order to become good guys, or the bad guys would win. But when the good guys do that, the real bad guys win.