Spoony has so much great content lined up. I can't wait

Spoony has so much great content lined up. I can't wait.

#YearOfTheSpoony

He's dead, April killed him and hid the body.

>4 months with no streams or updates
>patreon to 1350

He's made like what, 2 videos this whole year?

And I'm pretty sure he's had problems with Youtube taking his vids down since he's just talking over other people's films. He's from another era. When you could do that without problems.

His brother will crack the case.

how much is he drinking right now?

fallon soon, be prepared...

>wild content

kek, also lol at the guy calling him out in the patreon comments

What happened to those signed picture rewards as well? Fucking hilarious shit desu

If that's the issue, a normal person would realize that going into talking about games instead of movies would be the smart play, rather than not doing anything.

Like, actual content, not 8 hours of streaming.

But Spoons is hardly a normal person.

Why did he stop doing the wrestling reviews? I know he got shit for doing them but they usually got 25k+ views, which is impressive considering his Wrestlemania review was longer than the event and packed to the brim with autism

>$1,347 per month

It's about fucking time.

>great content

Yeah, can't wait for more scans of comics on twitter that he relates to wrestling storylines

The Fallon video and the dog twitter really make me question his sanity.

On 21st April 2016 his Patreon was at $2346
On 2nd September it's $1347

$1000 loss in 5 months, lol

I hope you lose the house you sub human

April's losing her job too.

How they plan on surviving is beyond me. April gets annoyed when fans ask for videos. Doesn't seem to get that this is actually a helpful sugggestion so that they don't become homeless.

fucking idiots still donating to that swine

Doesn't Spoon have degree in computer science or something? Could he maybe count his losses, euthanize his video career and get a real job? Or does having a meltdown online make work search too difficult?

I just hope he gets his life back on track. I really do.

>Doesn't Spoon have degree in computer science or something?

Community college shit, and he's been out of the office work for 10 years. He'd have to be re-trained.

> Could he maybe count his losses, euthanize his video career and get a real job?

He hates his current job and is clearly miserable, but he also just wants to isolate and do as little work as possible. He has no interest in getting a real job.

> I just hope he gets his life back on track. I really do.

Never gonna happen. He has no desire for self-improvement.

I for one would never hire a man who publicly broadcasts himself as a depressed alcoholic. I don't know why anyone would

>depressed alcoholic

Nice meem. He's never done any such announcement and any "evidence" is just fan speculation.

>So, there's a 10 year gap in your work history here?
Haha! Yes! I was too busy making Internet Videos! and Pleeeeeying DOCKTOR INSAAANOOOOO
>What on Earth are you talking about?
I played the great DOCTOR INSANO! On Channel Awesome!
>I'm sorry we can't
Please... my house
>I'm sorry

Can you imagine Noah in an office?

>Noah do you have the Potenski file done?
>It'll be done when it's done!
>Woah, no need to be defensive there. Just checking up on things.
>Don't. Tell me. How to work.

sauce on april losing her job.

Follow the Spoonysucks blog. It's pure autism. But what they do is sift through the millions of twitter posts to summarize the relevant bits.