you only need it in the options bar actually m8

yes the leaf thread was posted first

HOWEVER

this thread has karen

he's playin you for a laugh runt

>yfw posting in the leaf thread

would rather post in a jfs thread than support autistic thread wars

do like killing pakis desu

do not like posting in jf threads because it encourages jf to think theyre part of beit when theyre not. Sad and pathetic

just remember this one time when i was around ten and i signed to an older blonde girl "You are beautiful"

neither of us are deaf. i don't know why i did it. i was up on a podium and saw her and did it in front of everybody.

that was like 13 years ago and it still makes me cringe.

*sets up shop*

i kind of like this hat 2bh

ou know how some people wear sports jerseys on top of hoodies? Well I have a t-shirt for my wrestling team. I want to wear it a lot so I started wearing on top of a hoodie instead of as a t-shirt. Now the normal thing to do would be get the design put onto a hoodie but I love the way it layers with the hoodie. It's hard to explain without a picture but it's basically just a black t-shirt on top of a grey hoodie. What do you think about me stitching the t-shirt onto the hoodie? Would that look autistic af?

Does she even know sign language?

Chuck's Feed n' Seed

no, she asked me later what it meant and i told her. in front of all her friends. she looked extremely embarrassed.

>I do believe in Jesus though, and believe a lot of what the saints and doctors of the church have said/done.
>just don't like the structure as it is right now
>plus its more of a cultural thing
>I've considered conversion to Buddhism but I fear it would be disingenuous without a proper "teacher" or connection to the common aspects of the faith.
>I think I'd be more comfortable as a pagan, just keeping with the practices of Brahmanism like meditation and more genuine practice.
>I don't like most "neo-pagans" or see them as genuine.

Need my toes sucked

reminds me of this

>wearing a shirt OVER a hoodie
Why?
Kek

>the gay-autismo-racist aussie is here

*sucks*

Excellent taste in video games there user.

proddys
/brit/ is a Catholic general

Screen just went orange

it seems like i have a vocaroo saved for every occasion
vocaroo.com/i/s1XXAB53lg78

Because it means a lot to me and I like to wear it everyday. Hooded t shirts are also becoming a thing but they're done well whereas if I did this one myself it would look shit

Done 4 wanks already today lads, and the day is still young so it appears as though I'm going to beat my previous record (10)

people are so fucking dumb

Mate wear it under your hoodie, what the fuck?

>What do you think about me stitching the t-shirt onto the hoodie? Would that look autistic af?

i think it depends on the shirt design and how good you are with a needle. it could be pretty cool. it's up to you, where whatever makes you happy.

>religion
you'd get bullied for that here

face is bleeding again

Good post
Bad post

so because of the way im sitting, my dick has fallen asleep. feels kind of nice.

icelad?

>tfw Sup Forums pass expires today

ICELAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

my theory on canadians is they suffer from a collective identity crisis because they're a nation of immigrants and have no culture of their own

don't care
get bullied for it here even more probably
atheism was just a mind killer for me and I felt awful.

did you lose your virginity to your coach while wearing it, and want to wear it constantly to keep his smell? also underage

love this meme that islam somehow corrupted this beautiful and sacred middle-east

everyone is fucked there, it's a cultural not religious thing

there's a video of yazidis stoning a girl for wanting to convert to marry a muslim boy

Then no one would see it and I'd have to wash it everyday instead of just washing once a week with the hoodie

this
the middle east was better under strict military-aristocracy or monarchy
republicanism is a meme that needs to die ASAP

No I just have no friends or anything to be proud of except for my team

b-but before islam they invented math and all of science!!

Nah lad nobody wears shirts over hoodies it's fucking ridiculous. Wear your shirt, wash it and wear other shirts in the meantime

despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

pre-islamic middle east was fucked

>ah yes, let me marry my sister for strong babies

as well, veils like the burqa were quite common before islam

persian royalty had their women wear them, as well as the egyptians

that place has always been fucked

No i dont trust you not to bite them off

icelad?

Christian middle east had all sorts of goofy shit like cursing your neighbour by throwing a fetus onto his property
its just a silly place.

unironically how was it a mind killer for you? most sects of christianity try to deny most things you can learn about the universe

saved
(not really)

>tfw fair skin and red lips

i'm never going to look like a real man

icelad?

thats decent fuccboi attributes
show us

youtube.com/watch?v=ccBDu4ZARIo

really like this choon

found it a few hours ago

I rejected a lot of things out of hand for having even a vague religious connection, a lot of books and other works. generally was pretty bitter and just wanted to destroy things/make people unhappy. I was VERY nihilistic and not in any good way, it was just unhealthy and pretty limiting, especially since a lot of the faith I put in "science" ended up being pretty hollow as well. desu going to university opened my eyes to a lot of new things I think, especially philosophy and literature. Reading the passion these people from centuries ago had made me want to investigate more and take it seriously rather than being bitter and passionless.

first you have to tell me what a fuccboi is

A guy who likes to fuck

An American

>most sects of christianity try to deny most things you can learn about the universe
>most sects
>most things
couldnt find the time to produce an argument based on anything but facts made up of your opinion?

You're wrong actually its real popular in America

lad played a dope hardcore jungle set

im not trying to argue

And they're all mongs. You can't pull that shite here

I'm gonna do it

Don't bring us into your shitty argument

i've literally never seen that in my life

ICELAD?!

good work lad

You ever wonder why indians are so consumerist but never seem to do anything other than tech reviews and tutorials

Technology's root development is to increase communication and understanding at some level

yet indians seem to never communicate or be creative on the internet just consume

serolsyly look up "Cow Sex" on youtube

wtf aren't cows holy animals in india

1.2 billion of these people just watching and consuming

WORLDPEACEWORLDWIDE

Become a christian you have nothing better to do

What do have to lose?

Money?

Time?

You waste that constantly on stupid shit

At least get some real bros out of it; living in a monastery is like being in a 80's sitcom

You'll learn ancient traditions like putting Gold Bond on your dick to eliminate fleshy desires of the world

ALL WE ARE IS FILTH IN THE BREEZE

Know good old Cash&Carry when pulled over by Cop-o's with no Geico. It's cheaper to pay them off instead of trying to save 15% in 15 minutes

Use handbrake to copy libaray dvd's and sell them to babysitters so don't hustle fake coach purses in a Ford F150. All things come in a crash landing.

Neighborhood watch captan pick up all dog poopies

In respect of those who served in the korean war for the future of Samsung products 30,000 american heros

Vice Presents: Build-A-Bear Workshop's Dark Side

My dad was watching college football all night and he didn't even go to college or play football.

Bless this mess

Some guy 2 streets over still has a Hilldawg sign up

I know he was a single father and his daughter used to go to my bus stop in middle school

She looked like a sightly uglier version of Morgan Webb but she let me copy her math homework

WATCHOUTSTOCKMARKETANDHOUSINGGONNACRASHANDBURRRNNNNN

Save all money in order to buy an equivalent of a boy scout summer camp

Cuban sandwich is not actually cuban

did you know that?

google it

You've Got Mail 2 (2019)

How many stickers do you put on a fridge?

a lot of people do it in your sports crowds

>"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

What the fuck did he mean by this?

are we talking jerseys? i thought he meant t-shirt.

Gnosticism 101

Take the software pill: we live in a computer simulation

... sticker fiend ... swipe down sticker mama ...

About to set up a 'candid' photo of myself because I don't have any recent pictures

What have I become

just keep in mind that everyone will know and judge you for it

topkek

*orders his steak well done and slathers it with tomato sauce*

hoi
etsubatsu
paceche
hi woowie

Probability guarantees that we are living in a computer simulation

frick off

unless the probability is 1 that is false