Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

give me things to say through my new vocoder and I will send the mto vocaroo for you

yes I will
yes I will
yes I will

niggers

vocaroo.com/i/s0BrUMwxQ8c8

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NpoTEwAseJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1hd6OEeoXO7
vocaroo.com/i/s0wRKbg4obr7
vocaroo.com/delete/s0r6qLSx13pR/a6fec08be19b14ba
vocaroo.com/i/s0qEIeIIRigf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Digibyte is the Coin of the Future

Say "Op is a faggette"

say saks is the greatest of all time

booyaaaa

vocaroo.com/i/s1NpoTEwAseJ

vocaroo.com/i/s1hd6OEeoXO7

you want advertising jingles, you pay market rates fucko

TSH
TSH
TSH
TSH

Fuck you whitey

vocaroo.com/i/s0wRKbg4obr7

Run noma2nd: brain power through the mic.

is TSH a lyric or a hihat offbeat?

I'll get feedback from the monitors. And don't even think about asking me to route audio into the vocoder, I can't be fucking bothered.

Lyric acronym

So basically Tee es ach

k, have this at 140bpm in D minor

vocaroo.com/delete/s0r6qLSx13pR/a6fec08be19b14ba

Nice dubs, and thanks.

Also how's the System-8? I have the system-1 and love it. I want to get the System-8 but that price tag would kill me.

"I AM SPACE"

The System-8 is fucking stunning. Not as good as the JD-XA but the Jupiter 8 performance presets are just incredible. The JD-XA sounds more "real" and dirty with the analogue circuitry but I still love the DSI Prophet 08 more than anything on this planet.

Too late pal, boired of vocoding now, soz m8 lol

Kroni is a bitch

We're done now, nothing to see here, move along now

Nice nice. I've always wanted to mess around with the JD-XA or Jupiter 8 but never got a chance too. Judging by the videos i've seen they look pretty wicked. Those analog tones resonate very well to anyone's ears. Also are Dave Smith products that good? I've always seen it as a bit overpriced for what they turn out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^that.

DSI stuff is unbelievably good. Way more modulation options than the JD-XA and worth the extra money. Plus when I knocked my Prophet 08 off the desk and smashed the output jacks, DSI sent me a replacement output board, USA to Europe at absolutely no cost. Their customer service is the best.

IM IN SPACEEEEEE

2nd this.

Jesus Christ, that customer service in unbelievable. How'd you manage to knock it off your desk?

OK THEN LAST ONE

vocaroo.com/i/s0qEIeIIRigf

I was passing out from diabetic hypoglycaemia. Wasn't pretty.