I'm alone, I feel alone, I'm not especially bad looking, but I lack confidence...

I'm alone, I feel alone, I'm not especially bad looking, but I lack confidence, I'm awkward with people I don't know so I don't bother starting conversations with girls, the cringe/awkwardness would be out the fucking charts, I do have friends but that's not the kind of attention/affection I'm after. My wallpapers mainly consist of qt3.14 by Ilya Kuvshinov to remind me how lonely I am. The pain feels better than the overwhelming emptiness that comes after. I don't even wanna kms anymore. Vent thread I guess ?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPRUNGGORDo
youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it bad that I can relate and I'm in a similar situation?

We're both lonely fucks I guess. I wish you the best, this situation sucks

Bro, you not lonely. Confidece is gained not granted.

Thanks man, you too. All the best.

I feel you. Thing is that i really try to do something about that, but im not dealing with the main problem - inability to deal with people. I thought that losing weight might help, but it didnt do that much, little bit of confidence maybe, and it's much easier to buy clothes because noone buys s and xs. Besides that life sucks and right now im kinda waiting for someone to just storm into my life and change it forever and its so fucking stupid. I just need some reason to keep going, someone to be there, nothing big

I know that, I have issues beyond just the confidence thing, I'm a lil bit fucked up, I could go up to a girl and say some basic shit, I could go ahead and leave my natural self behind, problem with this being, people think they like me, when really, the only part they like is the unnatural/forced/shameless mask I put on.
It sounds so fucking edgy when I say it (to me atleast) but really, I've been in relationships like this before, having to play this game of flirting and theatre because that's what people like in you gets exhausting pretty quickly

Yeah, this
Imma dump papes while I'm at it

I feel you man. A month ago I finished my exams. Ever since they started I distanced myself from my friends in order to focus on my exams more. Plus, I had really bad anxiety at the time and I just wanted to be alone. I no longer talk to them anymore and now I just feel really alone and depressed. I'd like to make more friends but I just cannot for the life of me talk to strangers.

also this sounds 100% like me

Took me a lot of years to have friends, I can't remember how bad it was before, but I'm pretty sure it ain't no minor part in the development of my psyche. Try to play vidya/watch weeb animu and find communities based around these, plus, weeb whale tend to give you the pusi pretty easily if you're after that, talking to stranger online usually is easier, but I guess you've figured that out, looking at where you're posting right now. Were they really good friends or just pals if I may ask ?

Honestly, just pals. I have difficulty trusting people so I tend not to get to close to people. I used to play COD with a lass from my school. We played every night after school and it was great. Eventually we stopped playing and grew apart which was sad. I felt closer to her than I do with my "friends".

Before that, I used to play Halo Reach with this guy in Scotland. Never met him in real life but we were great friends. One day he just stopped playing xbox and I've never heard from him since. Shame.

Talking online is much easier and I'm definitely going to try making some friends playing vidya. Thanks for the advice.

Try to hook up with your friends again, good luck man.

I know that feel... I know it all too well... I waited years for seomthing to happen to change my life... I'm just now starting to realize that if I want something to change I have do something...

Hope you can get out of the slump, and find someone to talk to.

It's funny cause I can heavily relate to this while being female. I just can't hold a decent conversation with anyone new. I have a few very close friends but haven't made a new friend since probably sometime around 2013. I usually settle for the 'quiet girl in class' type. Even though I'm pretty outgoing with people I know.

Alright I'm just gonna vent my shit to you guys
If you want to read it I'd appreciate it but it's whatever I guess

So I got a girlfriend a while ago and it was good
My first real girlfriend
She's had tons of boyfriends before me but I was the first guy she ever fucked and did stuff with
She was super depressed and had anxiety and her friends sucked in the sense that they all jump to conclusions on everything
So about 6 months in I dumped her
Sucked I was unhappy after it all and she was a wreck
She rarely texted me
She tried to rebound to an ex but he only wanted sex so she didn't go for it

Anyways here is where it really starts to fucking suck
We got back together
This did not last long literally only 23 days
She texted me one night saying that she felt used and walked on thought I was using her for sex
I actually really loved her so that sucked but she didn't believe me
The reason is cause when we would be together I'd try doing stuff with her and she'd say no then after trying again 2-3 more times we'd do shit and she'd always love it

So she completely ghosted me after this
I apologized my heart out a few times over text and once in person
Her cousin who was a friend of mine talked to me about whether I was ok or not

So then one day my ex said to me that I was trying to manipulate her cousin to get back with her

Ex told me she was in therapy now cause of me
I apologized one last time she told me she didn't want to hear my shit anymore and she was getting happy now

Then that week she got herself a new boyfriend

She always posts with him on social media but would never post with her and I
So part of me feels like she's doing that to hurt me

She put me in a massive guilt trip for so long
It's been 2 and a half months since she ended it and I'm for the most part of it but I just wish I could do something to make her regret breaking things off

Kinda hurts sometimes

Hate imagining her with this ugly guy she's with now
Feels bad sometimes

I can relate to that. I'm really shy and awkward around new people, especially if I'm attracted to them. But when I'm out with friends or people I'm comfy with I'm really outgoing.

Gets frustrating AF though, like I always think of what I should have said after the moments already gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPRUNGGORDo

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y

Sucks, really, it does. Women are fragile like that though. They are the perfect metaphor for flowers. They are weak, and if you do not attend to them they shrivel up and die.

Hormonal teens are stronger mentally.

Alright, hoping you haven't left, how would you like a guy to talk to you ? People say weirdos easily get together but I feel you and I aren't the type to engage conversation with each other, imma need some advice if I can get some

Yea just wish there was something I could do

It sucks, wish you the best

Dude forget about her. She doesn't know what tf she wants. Don't go for self confidence, you can always fake that.. Instead, self compassion is a bit more genuine. You are who you are, you have good and shitty things about yourself. I totally understand you because I've been in the same situation.

I'm super awkward around people and extremely shy. I used to try to be nice and stuff but it's shit. Hardly anything good comes out of being a really nice guy. It just ends up with you cucking yourself out for narcissistic women who self-victimise specifically so they attract males who want to make things better for them.

Honestly, if you can.. Just start doing things you wanna do. Cool things. Eventually someone's gonna notice and wanna participate.

Thanks man
I have started to adapt that sorta attitude lately
If people don't want to make time for me why tf should I go out of my way for them

OP here, hits so close to home I don't know if I should even laugh. Thanks for the advice

you have to post what you look like, that is always the first rule with this shit

I'm nearly 50 and have been completely alone for more than 20 years now. I have no friends, no family, and often go so long without talking that when I try to say "thank you" to a cashier, it'll come out as a croak and I realize I've forgotten how to speak. So I have a pretty deep understanding of being alone.

OP, if you're going to survive, you need to change the way you think. You're alone, not lonely. There's a vast, unexplored sea inside you, and when you learn how to start diving below the surface, you will never find yourself lonely again. We are not a single person, we are many. We are Legion, we contain multitudes. As you turn inward, you will discover parts of yourself you never knew existed or could exist. As you start to explore these elements of yourself, you find surface communication with others less and less interesting.

"All created things perish. All created things are grief and pain. All forms are unreal. One who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain; this is the way which leads to purity." -- Gautama Buddha

Pretty shitty qual, can't see much, I don't have another one atm, and if any of the faggots I know browse this shithole recognize me, get outta here fagbois !
Also, I have glasses, but I think imma switch to lenses, fits me better I think

Thanks, I appreciate it

Hey, it's Sebastian from Stardew Valley! Want some sashimi?

Eh, imma shave, gimme 10 mins, first pic really isn't representative I guess

>The pain feels better than the overwhelming emptiness that comes after