Why did we win the war?

Why did we win the war?
Why didn't the European People wake up to the Nazis views? We are forever cursed by this horrible victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your cancer white man.
You were basically the doubting Thomases of the Aryan race.

When you read Mein Lampf, it's hard not to think that he was the return of Christ, and the pharisees of the Anglosphere cricified him a second time.

Those are some awful fucking feels man.

I think about the vets every day. Before the rapefugee crisis started I had just been thinking about going career in the military, but narrowly decided against it. Now I can't imagine being a soldier. Why? What's the point? So your descendants can give away what you fought for?

All of those people who died so that hipsters can drink microbatch craft beer and talk about how wonderful non-white immigrants are

Because Hitler was a moronic know-nothing who had a bit of charisma and little else. Instead of conceding and allowing Europe to remain strong, the Germans decided to rape, pillage and destroy many of the strong nations, leading to our over-dependence on American banks and money. You can blame the Germans for starting the war, not the Allies for ending it.

Imagine a world where the colonies were still around, only whites had nukes, and sandniggers had their oil confiscated.

Good thing we stopped that racist fantasy

The krauts kinda destroyed and killed a lot of Europe.
It's kinda hard to sympathize with them when they just deported your neighbor to Auschwitz for being a Jew and smash up your local deli.
My country is grateful each year for the sacrifices made by the allies during WWII, it's a shame that England is going to shit because "MUH FEELZ"

here's a funny story, my grandparents left Indonesia shortly after it gained independence because it didn't have a future.

>implying there are good guys and bad guys

Buddy, this is all theatrics, nothing more nothing less. Mr. Pic Related fights with himself, and he says "LOOK! THISE ARE BAD GUYS! FUCK THEM UP!"

When will you sheeple wake up, for real this time? Who and what is the enemy? Kek

go back to christian radio

same here, my dad told me some of the stories about the stuff he did in the army (never deployed tough) and it sounds exciting.
But I just can't serve my country in the state it is in now.
I want to be proud of my country but I can't.

desu this, after i read a bit of Mein Kampf it was obvious that the guy is a literal moron which explained a lot about the course of war

Hitler was a dumbass who thought wasting half his troops conquering the barren chunk of ice that is Russia was a good strategic decision.

more like they killed him because he was going to rape their women, kill their men and plunder the country

So germans were merkel tier even back then? I guess they really love bbc and turk cocks, they started a world war in order to import them.

Reminder that winning the war wasn't what cucked us it was the Labour government that immediately followed
>All those large government ministries yeah we are keeping those
>Hey planned economy sounds great
>Let's start to plan to import Commonwealth nationalities to revive British industry

Granted the Tories in the 1950s didn't help as they didn't reverse these changes then when they tried to in the 1970s they were backstabbed by French-inspired Commies who had infiltrated politics.

If Enoch Powell beat Ted Heath for the leadership in 1974 it might have all been different, cry with me Britbros, it would have been so beautiful

the soviets are the ones that raped germany, not the other way around

no they didnt racemixed and this pictures are from various different places

there were many american niggers that were impregnating willing german women though, there are even studies on the many such marriages post ww2 in germany

if those niggers are in their army that means they can go to germany and since we now all know german women love bbc i think it's pretty safe to say you are wrong

I killed you because you were going to kill me.

I know Leafbro. I know.

>tfw when we could've rolled over russia and china and united the world

we had the bomb, the people, the tech.

i simply can't comprehend why is everyone worshiping german pigs as gods on this board, they were always the cuckolds of Europe, always trying to fuck white people's shit up because of their cuckoldry

they deserved everything they got, their women are doing a good job though, soon there will be no germans because they are all getting pumped fuill of nigger cum

>you were going to kill me
youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss

lmao literally a handful of turncoats and clowns filmed for propaganda purposes

>we had the bomb
Ironically, that was what stopped us. We used it on the Japs because Truman didn't want to fight the Soviets. He wanted an empire where the British collapse would leave a vacuum; another was with the Soviets and Chinese would have prevented that. We betrayed our allies, like the Brits and French betrayed the Poles. None of the allies were allies.

>we

import all german women to africa and stop importing refugees for them, bam migrant crisis solved

>filmed for propaganda purposes
Which is the propaganda, that Hitler was going to shoah all Slavs, or that Slavs fought for Europe?

youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU

>that Hitler was going to shoah all Slavs

this is precisely the truth, nazis were even nice enough to write documents about it with the precise numbers, they planned to execute ~50% of eastern europeans, and even go as high as 80% for people like lithuanians, for some ridiculous reason

they were cuckolds and disgusting genocidal maniacs, it's a good thing they were crushed

educate yourself on the generalplan ost

>Slavs fought for Europe

just a handful of traitors, there are always traitors in each country but they are usually a small number as evident from the wehrmacht numbers, almost all of them were germans

just look how happy merkel is, her dream of every german girl getting impregnated by a shitskin is finally becoming true

this is the german dream

german girl in her natural habitat, provided by the hard work of her white german husband and the german and eu officials

ITT History knowledge from highschool, memes and 10 minute youtube videos.

The time you guys spend shitposting could be well spend reading a few good history books. Probably not as entertaining due to dank memes missing.

We didn't win the war. America did.

Even if your country is cucked it's worth it imo. You can find likeminded people with strong spirit and no leftist cucks there to fuck it up. Also military experince is worth it alone.

Both sides were exhausted after the conflict and Operation Unthinkable would have caused massive casualties on both sides which is something the US wanted to prevent.