Jennifer Lawrence texted Amy Schumer 'it's your fault' as a joke after shooting

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/jennifer-lawrence-texted-amy-schumer-movie-theater-shooting-article-1.2775691

>During the time of the horrific shooting in Lafayette, Louisiana, the "Hunger Games" star sent Schumer a text saying: "It's your fault," she told Lena Dunham in her newsletter "Lenny."

>"You know, that is actually when I felt the closest to Jennifer Lawrence, because that day she texted me, 'It's your fault.' And in times like that only jokes make you feel a little better," the 35-year-old comedian revealed.

>Dunham called the text message the "greatest and worst thing" she has ever heard.

What did she mean by this?

>What did she mean by this?
I have no clue what they're trying to say to be honest with you.

I think Jennifer was trying to do an impression of Keith or Norton or Louis.

It's funny that De Niro is in all of Jennifer Lawrence's movies, and both of them are not imitating Cellar comics. De Niro is doing a movie where he plays a comic who does the Cellar, and Jeff Ross and Norton and helping on it.

Meanwhile Jennifer is ripping off the humour that Amy ripped off from Norton and Attell.

Does Amy Schumer have a movie or show coming out soon why so much fucking shit about her now who's shilling this shit.

It's her fucking book, which, again, is an imitation of Norton's book. She completely ripped off Happy Endings.

Also everyone is still pissed about Kuck Metzger.

Parallel thinking, not ripping off.

Well, in this case it's the entire style, just not a line or two. Nobody invented brutal humour, but Amy's entire persona seems a meld of Norton, Attell, and Louis.

Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence all make me want to shoot myself

... where's the news story about how 4chans was saying that theater shooting was clearly shumer's fault?

oh wait, there isn't one, because Sup Forums isn't a celebrity

She came up in the comedy cellar and was pretty much raised by Colin and his cellar crew. Obviously her humor is going to be pretty much identical.

I wonder if Jim fucked the fatty. And if he did, I want to hear all about it in his next special.

Pretty funny.

>Lawrence
>Schummer
>Dunham
They can't keep getting away with it

there's a 50% chance one of them will get cancer

50% of people get cancer

at least post the unedited picture, jeez

>Jennifer Lawrence
>Amy Schumer
>Lena Dunham

So much cancer in a single story.

that means there's actually a 87.5% chance at least one of them will get cancer

show me the math senpai

Norton always says he never flirts with his female openers, and Amy confirmed it in her book:

>I was on the road for years with Jim Norton and Dave Attell, two of my all-time favorite comics. And the answer is no, neither of them ever even tried anything with me. I should be insulted, but I'm not. It's the ultimate compliment to have someone take you on the road with them. They're saying, “I think you're funny, and I also can stand to hang out and travel with you.” Jimmy and his bodyguard, Club Soda Kenny, and I had a blast on the road. They lived to embarrass me, shouting my name across stores and hotel lobbies, inviting stares from everyone around us—something they knew I hated when I was offstage. They loved making me blush, which I actually did a lot more of in in those days. I am such a loud little sassafras onstage, but in real life I like to keep a very low profile, and those guys took every opportunity to destroy any hope I had of blending in.

But it's funny that now Jennifer Lawrence is imitating that because she's friends with fatso.

getting away with what? Coming off like retards and cementing the "women are retarded" image? Schumerstein's career is pretty much dead in comparison to where it was, Lawrence's star power is fading, and lena's career is a joke. If you're threatened by anyone of them, you have issues.

>And in times like that only jokes make you feel a little better

So rape, murder, child abduction and women beating jokes are welcome? Neat.

You better do what you're saying.

Really? Here's high-school statistics for you
If there's a 50% chance one of them will get cancer, that's a 50% chance they won't
So out of 2 people, the chance that neither of them get cancer is 0.5 x 0.5
Which is 0.25, or 25%
With 3 people, it's 0.5^3, which is 0.125
So there's a 12.5% chance that none of them get cancer
Therefore, the chance that it's not the case that none of them get cancer (ie the chance that at least one of them does) is 1 minus 0.125 which is 0.875
Or 87.5%

Did you follow that?

Why would she get upset over a random shooting? Disgusting how smelly her bullshit is.

yes i followed

i dropped out of school so i missed all this basic shit, really annoying because i was good at school i just wasnt good at being bullied

user I don´t think you were "good at school" if you required an explanation for that...

Wtf I love j law now

>humans intuitively know statistics without being taught

user i dont think you're "intelligent" if you assume that

Because it was her fault.

It WAS funny.