Whats this on my balls Sup Forums?

Whats this on my balls Sup Forums?

hey, that's mine. give it back

i have it too like two of em maybe, would like to know what it is

penis

Fordyce spot, nothing to worry about.

Hyper-AIDS, you two will turn into niggers before you die from this.

I am so sorry.

third ball

This is called a papule, it's harmless, essentially the same thing as a skintag or mole, just a little bump of extra skin cells.

squeeze it hard

Zit. Squeeze it and cheese will come out.

In a way both these are correct OP. Now stop fucking posting this three times a day.

/thread

If that's what it looks like after 2-3 days, if it's under a lot of pressure, and if it hurts to touch, it could be a mild herpes outbreak.

90% of people have herpes and of those something like 60-70% never show symptoms in their life, so as far as STDs go it's a joke that it's even considered abnormal when literally it's abnormal to NOT have it

In the worst case scenario herpes outbreaks create tons of red bumps and pus, but for people who are only partially immune (between the bad outbreaks and the no symptom people) it's like a big-ass pimple or boil

I got bumps just like that from time to time (maybe one a year for the past 7 years) and just recently saw a doctor about one that was in a particularly inconvenient place (it hurt to walk). They sent off the test and it came back positive for herpes.

My good sir I can confirm that it is a small cyst

it is a parasite egg, you need to cut it out before too late

Could be Ebola

space aids

Clearly hyper-aids. Too late to do anything now. RIP op

Nah its super hard , i tried that already

Going to see a urologist, are these a bitch to remove? Any recovery period etc?

I've got dozens of them

It's called a Donald Trump.

I have those too , but the thing in the OP is a lot bigger

thats a cyst

Weak-ass b8, like your pullout game.