>tfw CLT killed himself before Ke$ha made her big comeback

Please don't mention that cancer again.

ke$ha is really sexy

Yeah, Ke$ha is horrible.

crazyaga killed himself too

she thicc now

>CLT
literally who

Did Xusosis or whatever trip he had after he got banned ever overdose? I know he was the cat poster but that's stopped and no other lame attention-whoring has come up so I wonder
He's still around, just doesn't post much

Nope, today he just shits on people in chart threads or circlejerk on /rym/

i hate tripfags but clt's patriciancore charts admittedly turned me on to some great albums. rip in peace

who did CLT bequeath Sup Forums to in his will?

Former Scaruffi-drone tripfag who promoted the pleb/patrician dichotomy. He also liked Kesha for some reason.

no he posts all the time in /rym/. crazyaga spends his time shitposting in the guitar threads.

Brandon is the ultimate tripfriend on the board now. His thoughtful insights make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Plus he's a cutie pie.

The cat poster, you mean that "lewis" faggot? I hope he's dead.

>His thoughtful insights make me all warm and fuzzy insid

He was talking about committing suicide earlier today...

NO

Brandon I love you please don't!

wow wow what a tub

ahahah gross

I talked to her and her bf at Christmas at a bar in Nashville about what Prince song I need to karaoke.

She's fine in person and look at y'all judging someone for not being ideally attractive after depression and abuse. Nice!

good god i wou,ld fuck the shif out of leenis benis

she's a fatty therefore she is disgusting

delicious thicc bih

you think she braps? I feel like it would be more of a BRRGGGGHHHH FUPFUPFUPFUP SSSSSSSSSSsssst

oh she braps alright she braps nice and hard

You can have the shittiest life ever, doesn't make you less ugly

I feel like it would sound like when you try to start a lawn mower engine and you get close but it won't start up.

i actually like ke$ha and her voice. the [spoiler]production[/spoiler] is really good too

whatever happened to the australian guy who spammed selfies?

For all our newfriends, reminder CLT popularize labelling people into 'pleb' and 'patrician' even though he has no musical knowledge, played no instruments nor is able to discuss musical theory with any worthwhile user.

he posted an image of his ass years ago but quickly deleted, if you want it i will post it here

He was a choir boy tho lls

Was that the guy who kept asking if he's ugly or not? He got ousted from soc and kept spamming here.

you pervert get out of here

not once in the entire history of Sup Forums
has a theory conversation taken place
nor a valuable contribution to the understanding
of an instrument occurred because of mutual
expert conversation
nor has any reconsideration or new consideration
over established literary dogma concerning theory beholden composers occurred
suffice to say
accept this btfo i have provided your shit argument
and good day to you

>there will never be another derailed "CLT argues with overly angry user" thread

How do we know clt's dead? I've been posting on Sup Forums on-and-off for the past six years and I've always hated the cunt. I'm sorta just back from a year-long dry-spell and had been wondering where he got to.

>he has no musical knowledge, played no instruments nor is able to discuss musical theory with any worthwhile user.
What the fuck, CLT went on to talk about his music education many times, what are you talking about user.

Bacon-wrapped cheese sticks will do that to a woman.

He's not dead, he posted in /classical/ a couple of months ago but hasn't returned since

Suicide. Someone who knew him personally posted his obituary.

The lips and nose job :(
Sad.

I saw her in the flesh recently and it was no bueno.

no he wasn't

aaron died of cancer

So, it's proven. Trip coding is fatal.