I'm a time traveler, visited here yesterday, did an AMA. Here I am again. AMA

I'm a time traveler, visited here yesterday, did an AMA. Here I am again. AMA.

When do we elect Trump as the God Emperor of Earth?

Last year? You elected him president. He wins the next elections too in my timeline.

tell me what team will win premier league 2017/2018 in soccer, England

This is the best timeline then.

No idea. I can't search stuff up in my timeline. I only know what I knew before I left.

What year will you be born in?

Right now this timeline fucking sucks, so how can I travel timelines?

Forwards or backwards? Forwards is not that hard.

tell us something valuable to know before it happens.. like where the next terrorists attack will be or what share to buy

Forwards if it's easier

If it's true that you are a time traveler, type "Art panties" before I send this reply.

How longest into the future you've been?

If so. Is HL3 still unannounced?

If it's true you're a time traveler, then quote your post number within your post

what will ETH do?

Is this thread going to be as boring as the one last night?

We need to talk.. I also am a splinter i have been to several different zones. But a major event in this timeline has tossed off our splinter so i have a week til i can return..

oh my sides

We all know he's full of shit.

Travels back in time just to go on Sup Forums

Buy Intel, SpaceX. Cryptocurrencies are a big thing in my future, bitcoin doesn't exist though, the coins we use don't exist yet. I'm from 2076, I can't really share short term investment advice.

Forwards is easier but you only do it to get back to your original timeline after traveling. I haven't heard of any successful travels to the future.

1) I can't know something that wasn't recorded and didn't look up before traveling.
2) I can't know what happens in this timeline, I changed it by travelling. Most stuff are gonna be the same for a short period of time but then a lot will not. Me being here is the reason. I certainly can't have known something I haven't caused yet(i.e. what is written here before I come here to create this thread).

2076. Don't know what HL3 is.

Probably. Your expectations from time travelers is insane. The truth is boring.

Does this mean we can get OP banned for admitting to be underage? (claiming to be less than 18)

user tell me how to travel backwards then. Why are you dodging my question?

when does the plague of Sup Forums bananas end? Please.

Bet the answer will be, "Your technology isn't advanced enough to do so."

Because it's not possible right now. The mathematics behind it are here, the technology isn't.

What device do you use to splinter into the past

Historically did ww3 start already?

Kudos. You guys do have the theory, the general public hasn't realised it though. Don't get me wrong, it's not some kind of well protected secret. It's on arxiv.org. Hardy thought his math were useless and won't be used in the future for anything too.

WW3 doesn't happen at least until 2076.

Gib proof OP

>tossed off

Wow

Why are you here in 2017?

Answer this question then.
Who is, or will be, the 47th president of America?
In "your timeline".

Has the USA had a female president by 2076?
If so, what is her name?

Well, we had two. I'll just name the first one. Her name is Erica Vantus.

>timeline

multiverse theory confirmed?

when does the next war start

What is the name of the biggest movie star in 2046.

What years does she hold office? What ethnicity is/was she?

What are medias like in your time?
IE Video games, Movies, TV etc. etc.

So this was a one way trip, why now?

What is transportation like in your time? Still drive cars? (since 2049 isn't very far)

Is Islam eradicated by 2076?
Historically, have there been any more massive terrorist attacks by Muslims on US soil since 2001?
What and where is/was the worst, and what were the loss of life figures?
How does the US react?

2028-2032 She's Muslim. Stupid bitch got elected by liberals and fucked the economy

Is Kirk Douglas still alive in 2076?

You are the actual time traveler, aren't you?

What's the newest Belmont added to the family in your time?

Kirk Douglas never dies

No, the post below mine is
I was just guessing what he was going to say because it was an obvious answer

When does race war start?

Who's gonna win PGL Major 2017?

So she is alive now in 2017? Have you been sent back to kill her?

who sits upon the iron throne?

you can pretend to be whatever you want, it's your right.
but just so you know:
-nobody believes you
-most of us think you're pathetic.

She'd fucking have to be alive now unless she's also from the future

I'm asking questions just to see what he comes up with hahaha

No, but I doxxed her so go ahead and look her up.

You sound like you are tossing off right now.

Do we ever figure out how to access and/or pass through higher spacial dimensions?

You're such a clever snowflake...

*cough*

Post a pic of your time machine or something from the future as proof

Don't believe a word OP says!

Listen, OP is indeed a time traveler, but he's not doing this casually like he's leading you to believe.

OP stole the technology he used to get here from a government agency that does not yet exist in your time. I am a high-ranking member of that agency, sent to retrieve the technology and kill OP before he can cause long-term damage to this timeline.

He is deliberately spreading misinformation, the first step in his plan to start a catastrophic future war. OP is a terrorist who despises the future in which everyone is genetically modified to reach the highest possible potential. He believes this degrades the quality of human individuality, and as such he is attempting to prevent this from ever happening.

As we speak, him spreading misinformation on here is merely one part of a much grander scheme. You've all heard of chaos theory, I assume? It's absolutely correct. The smallest and most seemingly insignificant of actions can have the most drastic effects. This thread here, if allowed to go on without OP being challenged, will destroy our future timeline. I have done the calculations, too, however, and know exactly what needs to be said in order to counteract his plan.

After this, I will continue to track OP before he begins interfering in important gene modification experiments that will commence on August 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM. If he is allowed to tamper with those experiments, he will have won.

Seeing as OP is here to deliberately spread precise misinformation for the purpose of destroying the timeline, if anyone here has any questions regarding the ACTUAL fate of the future, feel free to ask me and I will answer.

Fuck off, cockwomble

What's your favorite food? Is fast food still a thing in the future?

When will kingdom hearts 3 come out?

kek

This is OP samefagging so as to discredit me. However, his attempts to do so are futile. The truth has already been revealed, and his plans are falling apart. He is desperate now, and will do whatever he can to salvage this thread.

Hey OP
How about you show us a picture that you took of the future

This fucking thread is too cancerous

As if to insinuate I believe anything posted on Sup Forums

That's not OP(me).

It's not a one way trip. I have a way to go back to my timeline. I came here to visit Auswitch which I did today. You can't choose any date and this was the only viable one to visit Auswitch.

Islam isn't eradicated in 2076, way less people are fanatic though. Most people are atheists/agnostics. The whole Islam crisis stopped around 2032, there was an attack in 2029, less people died than 9/11. Politics aside, 9/11 was not such a big deal, I never understood why you guys made it so. A lot worse things have happened already.

I noticed this behaviour n the previous thread. Expressing disbelief is not a sign of intelligence, especially on an anonymous image board. You can either ignore it or treat it like a script I could be writing if you don't approve. Cussing an anonymous person and gloating is one of the most useless things you can do.

By existing. What do you mean by higher? More than 3? You're already doing that. They collapse to 3 in a large enough scale.

Haha.

Yep. Pierogi.

This chick I've been talking to, I initiate conversations and she always replies and carries on conversations, but doesn't message me first. Wasting my time? Or is there potential for boning? Help me o' wise future traveler.

Guys, I too am a timetraveler and in the future we all suck femenine penis but it's not gay or anything.

How many genders are there in the future?

4 1/2

There is always potencial for boning, believe.

Why you came here and why the fuck are you doing an AMA in this shitty board

who will win 2017 world series?

Yes

What are the 4.5 genders

Go meet her irl. The conversation either flows or feels forced. You either bone(haha) or don't respectively.

There are 2 sexes(with rare exceptions). There are as many genders as you want them to be, it's a social construct. Honestly I don't care. I think that manliness is the way the average man evolved to be, femininity for women.

Do they catch the Seaman killer?

Male, Female, weaboo, Faggot and Trap

Laugh all you want, OP. Your lies have been uncovered. For the record, I'll point out all the bullshit information he just fed you.

1) It's not a one way trip. He and I are both perfectly capable of going back to our original timeline, provided the correct conditions are met to travel to it.

2) He's not lying about Islam not being eradicated, but he is lying about most people being atheists. Religion is still going on in full throttle. There was actually a severe economic crisis around the year 2045 on par with the great depression, and this resulted in a new line of religious thinking, along the lines of, "The God's are punishing us for our secular ways!" This in turn caused the three major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, to skyrocket yet again in popularity. Today the atheist population, on a global scale, only makes up about 2% of people.

3) Expressing disbelief is, in fact, a sign of intelligence. Skepticism is key here, and OP is merely trying to browbeat you people into believing his story. In fact, I don't expect you all to believe me anymore than you believe him, I'm merely here to provide a counter to the lies he feeds you, so as to work against his sabotage against the timeline.

4) He doesn't understand how spatial dimensions work. Remember how I mentioned that everyone is genetically modified to reach their full potential? It's true, but access to adequate education is still a big issue in the future.

Are sentient AIs developed by then?

Being skeptical is a sign of intelligence. Expressing it on an anonymous image board serves no purpose at all which make it stupid.

I don't claim to understand a lot of physics but the above is kinda self evident.

Again, yet another pile of bullshit he has fed you.

There are indeed multiple genders in the future, as it is a social construct.

He is lying about there only being 2 sexes, however. Thanks to medical technology, we have been able to create a third sex, which is a sort of combination of the two. It's similar to hermaphroditism, with some different details. This third sex has simply been named "herma." Herma's have both a penis and vagina, and they are both completely functional. They can both impregnate people and be impregnated. Whether or not they take on more feminine, masculine, or androgynous characteristics is simply a matter of which hormone the parents wanted to be more prevalent. Today, herma's make up approximately 30% of the global population, male's about 40%, and female's about 30%.

Chicks with dicks

>it's a social construct
time is a social construct.

yet you can't change 1 o'clock to 2 without fucking up the whole system

Have they cancelled the Simpsons yet?

This is bullshit, nobody meets irl in the future.. We have cybra set for that kinda thing. Fuckin hell

Sort of. We still aren't entirely aware of what even constitutes sentience, but as far as AI goes, we've made some serious progress. It's not exactly what you think it is though.

Essentially, there are two different strata of "AI" that exist. One shows remarkable creative potential, one shows remarkable logistical potential. The problem is that we haven't been able to figure out how to combine those two characteristics into one yet, as all attempts to result in a brain-dead monstrosity.

Skepticism should always be expressed, regardless of whether you're in an academic institution or on an anonymous image board. It is how we discern factual information from non-factual information. That much should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. No matter the situation, it is always important to be skeptical, or you risk the spread of raw misinformation, as you are attempting to accomplish now. Just know that I won't allow your plans to reach fruition.

Wrong. Time is an actual physical thing, hence the phrase "time and space." Time is merely the rate at which events occur. This is why time slows down as you get closer to extremely high gravitational pulls, as it literally warps space and time. The way human beings measure time, that is indeed a social construct. Time itself, however, is not.

Yes. They cancelled it in the year 2024. Matt Groening dies a year later.

In a sock?

Twist.. The sock IS the seaman killer

Bring back IDs Chinese moot!