You have 10 seconds to prove me free will exists

You have 10 seconds to prove me free will exists.

You cannot in 10 billion years because it doesn't

Fvyhhnumubtfrdesftgyjikubrdwsctn
I made that sentence with free will.

No, God designed you and knew long before you were born that'd you shit post that.

Free will exists, we at e just too lazy to use it and we conform to society's standards to fit in.

You choose not to poo in loo pajeet.

No I was programmed that way

Easy.

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.

>free will doesn't exist meme

Literally a self fulfilling prophecy

BUT WHAT IF IT DOESNT

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

WHAT CAN IT DO FOR US?

Quantum mechanics and sheeet

Modern Scientism believes free will doesn't exist, its a requisite of Materialism;

This is the reason why most of the Atheist Evotards like Dawkins, Shermer, Krauss, Denton all preach against philosophy. Philosophers have rejected Materialism, Naturalism, Physicalism from the outset, long before its modern revival.

The reason isn't down to some "proof", as if such a thing could be "proven", but in accepting the premise that free-will does not exist, it creates an unsure reality that can only be attributed to something akin to Solipsism. If, as Dawkins and Co. believe, free-will does not exist and your mind is tricking you, it suggests two things that cannot be reconciled logically.

One, that reality is not stable, therefore science cannot be reliable because it has nothing to test against.

Two, everything must be a lie because there is no way to tell a lie from truth, even if it were a trick, our initial assumptions must be based on believing every experience is a lie.

For the same reasons philosophers reject Solipsism, and there are many, philosophers reject Materialism; the requisite premises are too ridiculous to take seriously.

You're not even real, so think whatever you want.

Fpbp
Pic related

You poo in places no human being should, if that's not free will i don't know what it is.

Do you have the ability to visit a nail salon while riding backwards on a tie-dye skateboard? Yes you do.

Does this imply the presence of at least one type of free will, despite any circle-jerking about the nature of causality? Yes it does.

QED

Interesting. Why did you type it with English letters, and not Nordic runes or Chinese symbols? Was that your free will, or simply the result of pre-determined laziness when responding to a shitpost?

God gave us free will.

>People are replying with non-poo answers to an indian
How far Sup Forums has fallen...

On the longer scheme of things our lives in eternity are a circle

But in our short time we need to break the circle through free will in order to improve ourselves. Otherwise you cannot even hope to manufacture toilets.

If free will doesn't exist, then why has India defied the toilet to this very day?

I don't want to

Shitskin

Says the guy from india
I kid though
It really depends on how you define free will. If you focus on not having it then of course it doesn't exist. If you let things just flow as they are you won't even notice it.

this desu

fuck you, you can't tell me what to do nigger

Fuck off you degenerate Protestant shitskin

I know that if I shit in the floor of the house (or in the street) it will smell bad and it may result in desease spreading due to germs, so I choose to shit in the loo.

Theres free will.

How would free will work in any theory of physics?

>You have 10 seconds to prove me free will exists.
No.

I make the conscious decision to poo in the loo everyday

Nope, I was going to do the same thing when I saw this thread. Face it all our actions are connected to the hive mind

I think that's a contradiction to the physics, not free will. If you took the time to learn the math behind physics you'd see physics is bullshit.

Define free will you mongrel

I shitpost therefore I am free.