What's Sup Forums's thoughts on the mentally disabled?

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on the mentally disabled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMu9G8vovZc
youtu.be/BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi woei

etsubatsu

Kill them all.

diversity is our strength

Should be aborted.

A couple of years ago I found out I had a minor form of Autism.
I was horrified at first, but it's hardly noticeable. (Then again, a low form of it isn't a mental disorder at all, but just a social disorder)

Romanians are cool

They should be sterilized and aborted before being born from here on out,but the ones who are around should be taken care of by the Government.

It's a spectrum

Some can work simple jobs at McDonalds or lifting boxes

Others are incredibly prone to violence if their "routine" is broken and have incredible retard strength

Natural selection can't happen nowadays because we have modern medicine and large cities. The autists, retards and niggers are living because of modern day technology, pic related. (he's 17 by the way) Hitler tried to prevent this.

Cate's daughter is not autistic

Wonder what he's doing now desu.

I avoid them. I am not a loving man and can give them nothing and they can give nothing to me.

Pity for them and their families.

WHO /ETSUBOTSU/ HERE?

he died. im pretty sure

FUGG WRONG REPLY, DELET THIS

Are you saying Joey died?

That guy has progeria. He won't live past 23 anyway. And retards don't breed so your natural selection argument is shit.

Lets be honest. Most people know someone who has a slight mental deficiency but can compensate for it.
For instance, we here are all autistic but probably can keep our power levels down irl, so no one notices beyond close friends.
The severely deficient though are often nothing more than a burden. Lightly handicapped people can at least work as baggers or do simple labor as well as most people, but when you violently smash your eas against the table because you saw a pickle? It's time to be put down like a dog normally would.
Many mothers pray their autistic kids just die in their sleep, and honestly they have such a low quality of life euthanization should be an option.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMu9G8vovZc

:3

youtu.be/BZabjNlrOEo

Barron Trump is autistic.
Not full blown retard level though.

>family guy

If they can't be productive and live by their own with independence, gas 'em all.

>If they can't be productive and live by their own with independence, gas 'em all.

So, 90% of Sup Forums

Down syndrome retards are very strong fucks
You better not be caught off guard, you might get raped by one

To the oven with them.

this guy knows what's up

the severely autistic aren't charming or special or display any real character of worth even if you try your hardest to stretch your fee feels logic around it.

they eat they shit they're unpredictable and have no value to society. severely autistic children should be euthanized

helo i werk hard tanks -paypuu

>HI... ETSUBATSU

What did he mean by this?

They should be cared for as best as possible. Sometimes it's hard on the families, which is why they need community support.

Project much

they are the goblins and trolls and ogres of the dark ages and should be handle like such.

He is dead. His name is Sam Berns. He died back in 2014.

>Hi...Kike

Joey is redpilled.

abort 99% of the time.

the other 1% will be used for experiments.

mandatory abortions

Treat them like human beings and give them quality care so they can be productive members of society to the best of their ability.

Same here it's really just our generation. It's kind of like the new ADD. I honestly don't really pay attention to it. Their are other people out there that have it much worse.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this kills the aussie

Then who will post on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums have lots of successful people, but also lots of Neets. There is no mid term. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with having a little bit of autism if you work on STEM.

If they can not function to a level equal to at the very least an uneducated Mexican, they should be put to sleep like a dog.

If they can be a cart pusher or bagger at the grocery store, leave them alone

They're a waste of resources, but more importantly is the subject of the people who support them.

I hate all these fucking sympathy whores on Youtube and Facebook who use their retarded kids to suck up a constant stream of pity.

>Ohh, look at me, what a tragic, heroic parent I am, my little angel is special in his own way

And then you see them trying to have the retard kid interact with objects/animals desperately looking for some kind of intelligent response from them, and if they're really desperate, acting like when they goober on it they have made some great leap of understanding and progress

I'm salty and mad, yes

Euthanize them, for the greater good.

Should be aborted, but if they make it then best of luck to them. Hopefully they can get a job and be a productive member of society even if they're mopping floors or whatever.

I doubt much of Sup Forums hates retards. These boards would be empty without em

Yes.
It's ironically the humane thing to do.

I'm pretty sure that OP posted a picture of his younger brother to fuck with him

you've never seen Louis Theroux?

You would be killing off people who would never reproduce anyway, and be getting rid of people who can do honest work or at the very least be studied to better deal with the problem. Anything short of this is just wasteful in the long term.

This

Nope, never seen em'

Should be enslaved.

nah, OPs picture is a screencap from a Louis Theroux doc about the mentally disabled children of america.

>Have autistic savant cousin
>His parents, my aunt and uncle, live a nice life
>He does everything at their house and make it look immaculate

Sometimes it pays off.
But by god do not piss him off.

But then you'll be gone along with the rest of the autists on here

Modern society is producing "The autists, retards and niggers" in ever greater numbers.

/Etsubatsu/ general??

Oh mah gawd

He was trying to say "Hi everybody", I guess he was referring to Louis and the camera/sound people

If they can work and be a member of society it's fine but if not then they may aswell have been aborted. I'm all for people living long healthy lives but not when "Little" Billy at 47 has the mental capacity of a 6 year old and we have to pay for that.

Because being serious here some autists actually do end up providing something to society but most Downs People don't

looks like its time for you to an hero

Most people on Sup Forums don't.

This. Moralfags who are against it have no idea of what is like to live with one of this things, they don't know what it feels like to be suddenly woken up at 4 AM by the wall banging and high-pitch screams of one of these useless fat sacks of shit.

Used to hate them when I was younger, mainly stemmed from the two at daycare that would always shit in the pool after a minute. Didn't help that they always separated them from us when we were at school.
But when I got into high school I began to tolerate and eventually accept them. They have feelings, some even know they live in a world they can never truly succeed in.

I still think it's kinda fucked up that my school district would shuffle them around different schools without regards to age. I don't think it's wise for a 15 year-old special needs student to be kept at a school for 10 - 12 year-olds, especially when the woman in charge of him can barely control him.

wtf

what did he mean by this?

They have retard strength, right? Use them instead of horses and cattle for ploughing the fields.

someone post the shot for shot remake some guy on /t/v made. It's really quite good.

kid looks like fucking buddha lel

WHATS THE HIDDEN COMMENT

nvm. found it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

Most should be put to sleep.

>comment hidden
>243 replies
That comment must have been pretty good.

i am not an edgelord so here is the reality of it

there's millions of people who don't contribute to society, at least people with genetic disorders have a reason not to. And frankly, most of the time they are taking very, very little amounts of money out of taxpayer's pocket, it's mostly their parents caring for them.

They're first in line along with /r9k/

They can't do anything for their retardation, but I want them to stay away from me.

That thing looks so unhumanly human it's uncanny valley tier

At least they ain't muslims

Funnily enough literally retarded muslims are only slightly less retarded than normal ones

Did you experience it yourself or is it just a myth? I find it hard to believe a downy manlet has more strength than a normal adult.
Can the mentally disabled person function on his/her own in society? If not, gas them.

Who the duck cares if they can reproduce, the fact of the matter is they are dead weight.
>oh look I can push grocery carts to the store
It is a waste of resources to handle them and a pain in the ass to deal with them.

one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

It's called munchausens by proxy.
And I also sweat salt when I see parents being so affectionate toward mental goldfish when normal kids get neglected and abused.

isnt inbreeding like at least 50% in every muslims country and even way higher in some? i think even turkey has this high inbreeding stuff

pretty sure most of the mentally disabled """"""""""""people"""""""""" are muslims

SAUCE

they are worse than any other social or ethnic group in history. so low they drag the rest of us

When there is a lot, do this.

do these potato angels feel emotions at all?

>filename
what the fugg : D

Is that thing even sentient? Shit looks less intelligent than an insect.

My brother teaches kids with mental issues how to swim. He said they simply don't have the same restraint a normal person of the same age which makes them seem stronger. He is a body builder and would have to essentially bear hug these kids until they stopped kicking and sperging.

the parents were at every lesson always though so they approved of it. he was a good teacher. got lots of recommendations.

no and it sickens me. please gas