WWYD to my doll?

You get sage too

if you mean the OP pic ... Bag over the head~
Get away from the turd and then fuck it's vag until my dick is brused

the dream...

>2017
>not fucking that sweet log hole while gobbling the remains

Not half bad! W2c?

I was srsly considering pic related, but it's sold out everywhere that ships to me. Are there any better (and not 10x as expensive) options?

I appreciate that you started a new thread, but I just posted a whole bunch in the last thread and don't feel like repeating myself all that much.

I've posted some of this stuff 3 or 4 times over the last month. I realize that's a lot less often than Niki Six shitposts, but if you've seen it all then you've seen it. Or am I wrong?

Besides the fact that this was taken with a shit camera, and I can hardly wait to retake them. I'm getting sick and tired of clicking on pictures of cars and roads.

I can't believe they sold this as a 20 MP camera. I guess that's whet you get when you buy a camera specifically made for Walmart.

Pretty fucking unrewarding taking OP's thread and posting by myself.

Guess I'll post some shit that I didn't feel was worthy of posting before because ....fuck it

A lot of people left with the death of the first thread I guess.

Keep on posting if you got more tho.

Nudes

This thread sucks

Man I don't miss that camera. got some proper bondage cuffs coming but they're on the slow boat from China won't be here till potentially the end of August.

eventually. gonna finish out this set. My sets aren't very big maybe 20 images max.

and so do you

MOARRR

ok

it could be a 20MP camera, but you need a really expensive lens to get that much detail out of it

Ou shit, you cut them. Were pretty cute tho :/

>DSCF0294-sm.jpg
yaasss

hows fucking that thing? seems like it would be good.

glad you like it.

it feels about the same as a fleshlight or other decent sleeve, but because it's human size you have to hump it like a human and that makes it much much better.

I think I read some guys actually got arrested for importing these. Fucking ridiculous.

post pic or vid of you fucking it

They used it height to say it was a 4 year old, because it was about 1 meter tall. But it obviously has tits, a waist and developed labia.

Not going to happen. I won't stop in the middle of my happy fun sex time to take pictures for Sup Forums.

That set seems to end abruptly.

Pic related

thanks user. i was thinking it would be better than a regular toy though, because you can grab and hold and stuff.

There is a guy who keeps asking if I ever take the wig off and fantasize about doing a chemo patient.

I got a pic for him.

Well it's still nothing like the real thing, it's never gonna grind back at you. Well at least the non-mechanized ones won't ever.

For fucks sake, I'm having to do like 6+ fucking sets of street signs and shit

this is always a big hit.

Hope you like my doll

I gott figure out how to deal with theses wigs better though.

That's an human bean

Very nice. I prefer full body though.

"fucknugget"

Every picture I should be thinking, Hiar, hands eyes.
I don't actually like sets where the model does nothing but stare att the camera, but I feel she looks even less life-like in profile.

I'm still developing my photo skills though. I'll get better eventually, though I may never be as good as I once was. Don't think I can work up the giving a shit needed for that

I like ass, a lot of you like ass, and she certainly has an ass you can like.

This was kind of meant as a foot thing with the way those toes curl...totally misunderstood the fetish at that time.

not fond of this picture. A real human's breasts would be more pendulous in this position. Makes her breasts look too small.

Yea, this is modeled pretty neat. Sadly do not have spare 1k dollas.

I could've done more with this very phallic bed post, but balance is such a pain in the ass on this bed. its got a really thick pillow top and if she gets near the edge she just wants to slide off.

I am sincerely jealous of you. I need a doll the height of a 6 year old. Without an outlet I'm worried what will happen

This one is $650 with shipping as I recall.

Sorry can't find the link right now.

Your dolls are prettier than the trottla horror shows, can I get a name brand or site?

100cm or more?

I can't relate, I don't feel that way towards 6 year olds. but this doll is 100 cm or 1 meter tall. Actually thats the average size for a 4 year old.

Never published this before. I think her neck is turned to far without her body also being turned. looks weird and broken-necked.

I don't like the mouth on the Trottlas, but there are plenty of other high quality dolls available in the $6000 range.

I think the Trotttlas have an actual jaw which is why their mouths look like that. It would be nice to get one and see if it helps to make them change expression.

I know lots of doll owners get into photographing their dolls I'm a little surprised I haven't seen a posable face doll.

Another set where I took 30 pics and only like about 4 or 5

Don't even know what I was going for here.

liked this one enough to make an -sm of it. Don't know why.

This one is pretty good.

I think this was an early attempt to please the guys who were yelling "More pix of her feet!"

re-do re-do re-do. took about 10 of this angle and couldn't get it right.

not actually the same angle..not going to explain

z

x

Put the penis in the plastic pussy and post!

c

Nice. Where did you buy it? Looks very small.

don't have any pics like that. Not going to take any.
check here
xhamster.com/users/forsakenone0666/videos

It's 100cm or 1 meter actually pretty standard size for people who aren't really sure they want to get into dolls.......'get into' kek

this isn't where I got mine but it's a very common model, even available on amazon;
ec21.com/product-details/100cm-Flat-Chest-Small-Sex--10266454.html

v

b

Nice.

n

OK I'm done with this.
Y'all have a good night.

Well for me it would feel weird going under 150cm I guess...

yeah, I probably would've gone bigger too if I had realized just how small 100 cm is. Though I think around 165 cm is at big as they get.

Good night Otherguy

160 is morethan enough

That head is turned a bit too far to the left... I like it!

Good outfit, good

I considered a 100 cm doll, until I discovered Molly. Glad I splurged to be honest.

possessed doll, "your mother sews socks for Dale"

Thanks, its dollfag's

wow! you have an old one. when did i post that?

No idea... Was beginning of dollfaggotry tho...have anothr

I see