Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lnYuq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_tradition
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpWxB7QY7nqzp3LMS2YEFRBe0s0vNKa1hY5gOgtZZJvEjqJBS41vLF4uttkLv-uKoKJzR3abiIVNdevye_Tqm4VQK3P5w&v=CGRC-NXk4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hml2d6aY5v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always sunny, mac is hugh mungus

I've never in my 30 years of life wanted to punch a woman in the face until this video

Do people still believe this is real? It's viral marketing for adultswim

What was his name, again?

Is this a new meme?

No, but it was sexual harassment.
Where I come from, you don't walk up to strangers and describe your penis.

That's some shitty b8 you got there Hugh

Jai Normus

i swear to god ive seen this dude before that video, but i cant recognize him

it was based triggering of SJWs

like seriously, just walk away

>walk away
>people now think you actually assaulted her and are trying to escape in shame

Not full blown rape but it was definitely sexual assault. This man should be behind bars.

/reddit/ really likes sharing videos of women being crazy cause then they can pretend all women are like that and that's why they don't have a girlfriend and they didn't want one anyway.

But I did like that one of the lyft passenger complaining about the hawaiian bobblehead on the dashboard.

Hugh G. Rection

Huge Man Goo

what happened

Guy in the pic brutally raped a poor, innocent woman (verbally)

Pat McGroin

I'd suggest you look up the etymology of the word "hysteria". Women be crazy.

Man Dingo

>man is being interviewed about his experience with having a heroin addicted child
>spots woman filming
>approached her and asks if she has a boyfriend
>she tries to walk away
>he grabs her wrist and says he has a big fat cock covered in smegma and pimples that he wants to shove down her oesophacunt
>she screams
>he lets go of her and holds his hands above his head claiming he "didn't do nothin'!"
>security comes to see what's happening
>he walks away
>woman gets arrested for friendzoning

Karl Pilkington

archive.is/lnYuq

what a brave lady
biopic when

Phil Mah Dick

Phil McKraken

ok wow hilarious we get it

>Automatically thinking he's talking about his dick, just because he's a guy, and not referencing his weight which he then even gestures at later.
That's sexist against men, and I am offended. How di-diddily dare you?

I know the origin of the word. You think discredited Victorian ideas of how to treat women by orgasm etc. have any merit?

Mike Hunt

No. He just happens to be Hugh Mongous.

So adult swim paid a woman to pretend to be an insane SJW for years and years so she could make one video?

Why did she ask him name to begin with?

Yeah very recognizable face.

The 'you're a white male' boys were male and got similarly mocked. Nobody likes bigots (especially when your group is the target of bigotry), people like to laugh at pompous and over-angry people.

Keep up the good fight of defending people who would not piss on you if you were on fire, although you are a redditor you have really kept the spirit of pointless contrarianism alive on this board.

I'm just saying that it was obvious to even the most primitive people that women were emotionally unstable. Not much has changed really. Biology is real. Deal with it.

He literally points to his groin

He asked her if she wanted to know his name. He just wanted to make a dumb dad-joke

How?

Justice4Mungus

It was obvious to even the most primitive people the sun orbits the earth. Your point?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_tradition

he gestures to his entire body, he's a fat guy.

>calls others reddit while being reddit

He holds out his palms upwards and holds them at groin height.
That's a universal gesture for fatness.
Just because his finger tips are vaguely pointed at his groin with which they have to be in level for this gesture, doesn't change that.

Or I blacked out from how ridiculous the whole shit was and I'm remembering completely wrong.

For you

Would it kill him to work out?

It would be extremely painful

>he never got to ride the elevator

these videos recently have really been blowing the fuck out of leftists and SJWs

Mark Hunt you say?

The best part is they upload the videos themselves.
They can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.
Don't forget how major websites are trying to cover these videos up.

>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT

>Never lived with a bunch of women.

Even women will tell you that they like hanging out with guys because their less emotionally volatile.

I love how confused he was by the aggression
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!?
>Hugh Mungus what? It's Hugh...Mungus

>Guy shows ID
>It says Hugh Mangus

jew hummus

yes and there is proof of it if you just bothered to look that up

david duke

>its an, SJW gets triggered because she doesn't understand shitty dad jokes because her dad ditched her which is why she's so fucked in the head, episode.

I've lived in houses with 2 and 3 women for a total of 4 years. Yeah, nah.

Why was this lady recording him in the first place?

there isn't though

she's one of those people that record everything in the chance that they become the victim they want to be, so they can prove it in court.

Maybe you just suck to hang around with

She might be like that crazy schizo lady who had hundreds of youtube videos about people "harassing/stalking" her.

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpWxB7QY7nqzp3LMS2YEFRBe0s0vNKa1hY5gOgtZZJvEjqJBS41vLF4uttkLv-uKoKJzR3abiIVNdevye_Tqm4VQK3P5w&v=CGRC-NXk4Q8

she's a pajeet too

I never had problems with housemates of either gender so I must suck? Alright then m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hml2d6aY5v4