Let's get a WWYD Hatefuck thread going

Let's get a WWYD Hatefuck thread going.

Replies for replies.

wwyd to left?

Yeesh, I'd pass on all four.

As I Fucked that beautiful eyed girl I'd pull her nips having her legs on my shoulders pounding her pussy harder than shed ever know call up friends and fill all her holes with what she deserves most I wouldn't pull out I'd creampie her and advise my friends to do the same and with our final loads cum all over her face an tits and take her for a walk so everyone knows she's just a cumslut

titfuck #2 hard

I'd pin her down and look my cock against her pussy while looking her in the eyes. I'll tell her that if she begs I might not rape her. After she's begged for a while I'll force my cock in her and rape her until I cum in her pussy. Then I'll flip her over and start rubbing my cock against her asshole, telling her it's time to start begging again.

will post more for more wwyd

I'd grab her dress and tear it apart to fondle those tits as i slowly go down to rub her clit from behind. Then I would fuck her in the ass and tit fuck her to cum on her face. In the process I would be licking all over her body.
..wwyd to her

Bump

I'd grab her by the hair, force her down, jam my cock in her mouth and skullfuck her... then when i get bored i'd pick her up, rip her clothes off, spread her legs, press that body against the wall and pound her pussy, while she cried, with her makeup running down her face. Then i'd stick it in her ass and pound her with long, hard thrusts, spreading her insides while she begged me to stop... then i'd force her to deepthroat me and blast my load in her mouth, making her choke...and if she didn't swallow every last drop - rinse and repeat tho whole process

WWYD

Tie her hand behind that pillar and whip those tits.When the pain becomes to much for her I'll have her on her knees and make her give me a sloppy blowjob. Then I'll start whipping her back when I blow my load.

i would force her to do a striptease as i masturbate in front of her. I would then cum on the floor and force her to lick it clean. As she bends to lick the dirty cum, a dog would fuck her from behind. I would then skullfuck her until tears roll down her eyes. Drag her by her hair to bed and fuck her raw and cum inside her. then tie her down to fuck her later.

Masturbate rigorously to other chicks

>rub her clit from behind
Like, rip her spine out and reach in through the abdominal cavity?

Have her strip for me and four other guys then we'll all gangbang her and leave her crying in the streets when we're done.

I'd tear her top off and suck on those perky tits while playing with her clit. As she starts to moan I stick my fingers down her mouth letting the pussy juice drip down her throat.Then I force my cock deep into her pussy as she pleads no. I go faster and faster until she can't resist any more and begs me to cum inside of her. Then I pick her up and cum in her pussy as I'm fucking her on the wall. When we're done she asks for seconds.

mmm those nips.

I got more for some good comments

Wwyd?

Also willing to do long replies for long replies.

Bumpin it

Oh my god that ass.

pick one or both

which of these bridesmaids are gonna have a brutal evening?

great post,

skull fuck the shit out of the one of the left. whilet tits are bound

None