YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16GOVJxsci8
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=3wnxFJUZtp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What emotion is this face supposed to convey?

Mad, but he's the kind of guy who cries when he gets mad. He's still fucking furious, it's just force of habit.

this is better than the new NIN single

Looks like the ITCOTCK face

wow
pol snowflakes are really getting triggered by this
this is at least the fourth thread where this song is posted right now

This

It's a mix of sadness, anger and being penetrated by some giant black cock

>act retarded
>>lol look at this retard
>LMAO U MAD BRO U MAD

Stray from the path always had a message like this. At least as far as videos go, i never got deep into their music. The ratm worship is a little much though.
youtube.com/watch?v=16GOVJxsci8

as a Sup Forumslock myself, the song was pretty banging... but the singer is no Winston let alone a del la rocha. If you are fronting a lefty band, you cant name your song KTFO.... im sorry

>Haha look at 10 threads of this retard
>Totally don't care though

Yeah, whatever

Honestly I don't know what I'm looking at here.

>Sup Forumsack has shit taste
damn...

wow another Sup Forumser who has to protect his online reputation and refuse to say this song was banging. i bet you just stood around when your girl took you to that edm concert. fag

As another Sup Forumslunk myself, this band is übercringe

I want to see this video but you idiots aren't linking it

About to shart,

>implying this song is any better than any random band on warped tour
you like the same stuff as 15 year old girls
>also implying I'd listen to a female about music ever

>Winston
who?

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

>He actually likes this garbage song

Thank you, I appreciate it. I will watch this video and then I will return to this thread and report my opinion.

i think he means parkwaydrive
but apart from a couple songs, they are not that political

youtube.com/watch?v=3wnxFJUZtp4
letlive was infinitely better

>opens with some dude hacking on a green on black screen
Okay jesus I had to stop right there. I quit, I'm done.

Hacking on a macbook, no less. Jesus Christ I am going to kill myself tonight.

>he doesnt understand a difference between like and appreciate

rack city is coon shit, but i would lie of i told you i didnt have that song in my run mix

Okay guys. I'm a lefty left liberal. I hate Donald Trump. I think he committed and openly admitted to obstruction of justice.

But this is trash. And it's awful. And you're totally right to criticize it and I'm ashamed to share a political ideology with the people responsible for this garbage fire.

you're literally a Sup Forumsack as well as a poptimist what the hell is wrong with you

Literally the only thing more embarrassing than the video are the comments

All in all nothing good has come of this

>liberal
>lefty
pick one

Welcome to internet political arguments

ITT

Okay. All right. I was using "liberal" in the common American sense. Most people consider "liberal" to mean leftist.

Among actual leftists, I recognize that "liberal" effectively means conservative. I wasn't using it in that sense, but I was aware of that meaning.

the surge of conservatism is anti-elitist in all forms. It is the antithesis of post-modernism in academia, it is the antithesis of globalism in the political sphere, and it is the antithesis of pretentious criticism in the aesthetic.

>conservatism is anti-elitist
lol

>being this cucked by the elites and not realizing it

8 years libturds

it's only just beginning

Fill me in on this: why have the committed leftists taken to using "liberal" as an insult? That's so amazing to me given how long the Fox News demographic has used "liberal" as an insult.

BIG
STRONG
PROGRESSIVES
(YOU)
JUST

Don's getting impeached and we're gonna have Mike Pence. Are you fucking happy?

>"h....esssss gopnna get impeached t-thi s s sis time w e eeee swear"
LMAO

Liberal has taken on a meaning as the kind of reactionary, centrist-leaning, "yas slay kween Hillary" kind of twitter #resistance nonsense that makes non-political people feel important and "woke" because they watched a Trevor Noah clip. People who buy "I'm With Her" and "She Persisted" pins while retweeting the latest feverish conspiracy theories about how the healthcare debacle is just a distraction from Russian ties and that Bernie is a sleeper agent.

No.

I'm alt-right, what am I supposed to do now? This track has ended us.

There was a time where I thought I had a pretty lefty upbringing. Then I realized it could have been actual tankies.

jump on the #impeachment train, comrade

we will push communism to the forefront and be ruled by The Eternal Glorious Leader Sanders

your terms are outdated. The elite class is no longer exclusive to the super rich. They are the unelected leaders of the EU, they are the Ivy League professor writing governmental policy dealing with classism, they are the journalists who control the media narrative.

America was such a great nation that even cultural marxists like Soros, Buffet and Gates have become the super rich and pushed their ideology through research in academia, television and the newspapers, and through politicians.

I do not deny that the Koch's are part of the elite establishment, and they fund their candidates when they can but they do not have total, pervasive control throughout the world. It is evident they lost on the world stage, and now Nationalism is the answer to the encroaching neo-marxist menace that has swallowed europe and is coming home

No, that's what I meant when I wrote "elite." Every person who resides in an ivory tower is an elite.

I don't care, your shitty taste in music bother me much more.
I don't care about politics, your music taste bothers me.
This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Even if you believe in an overbearing state, enforced equality, and the denigration of traditional institutions, apparently you can't be a leftist unless you literally believe in dialectical materialism.

>everyone to the right of Stalin is a reactionary
You smelly communists are genuinely worse than Hillary-supporting normies.

Hillary would have been an unambiguously great president. Instead we have this piece of shit Manhattan mafioso in the White House fucking shit up on a day to day basis.

The face of watching Tyrone railing your wife

Donald Jr. violated federal law by his own admission and Republicans don't care.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Hillary had won and Chelsea had done anything more than sneezing? Shit would be on fire.

But user...this song is shit. Despite whatever you may think about the lyrics...the song itself is just awful.

someone that is slowly regretting being a social justice weenie

>overbearing state
not leftist
>enforced equality
not necessarily leftist
>denigration of traditional institutions
definitely leftist

Le spic with Milo hair having a mid-life crisis face

>he can't laugh at memes he doesn't agree with politically

Get over yourself man this song is funny af

>Manhattan mafioso

This sounds way more badass t.b.h.

>You smelly communists are genuinely worse than Hillary-supporting normies.
He was just explaining it, user. Not saying he himself was holding that view. Don't be so mean :(

>Pats fan

Yeah fuck that guy

>metalcore

The only people who use the term "reactionary" are reactionaries and communists, and only the former use it correctly.

Yeah Im in that tonka color of willy wonka you could be the king but watch the queen conquer okay first things first I'll eatcha brains, then I'mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs, cause that's what a motherfucking monster do, hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster do, monster giuseppe heel that's the monster shoe young money and the monster is the monster crew

Obama let the Russian lawyer in user, nice try though kek

that loser looks like a hunchback lol

Nice meaningless words but ok

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by three million, just reminding you

It's interesting to be parodied. Makes me feel interesting at the very least.

what?

>they are the Ivy League professor writing governmental policy dealing with classism

colleges are less controlled by professors than ever before. And the adjunct-ification of colleges seems to have no end in sight.

>America was such a great nation that even cultural marxists like Soros, Buffet and Gates have become the super rich and pushed their ideology through research in academia, television and the newspapers, and through politicians.

Soros is influenced by Karl Popper's The Open Society. Popper said that "The Marxist theory of history, in spite of the serious efforts of some of its founders and followers, ultimately adopted this soothsaying practice. In some of its earlier formulations (for example in Marx's analysis of the character of the 'coming social revolution') their predictions were testable, and in fact falsified. Yet instead of accepting the refutations the followers of Marx re-interpreted both the theory and the evidence in order to make them agree. In this way they rescued the theory from refutation; but they did so at the price of adopting a device which made it irrefutable. They thus gave a 'conventionalist twist' to the theory; and by this stratagem they destroyed its much advertised claim to scientific status."

I am going to kill myself.

Sumerian really has no shame after letting this be released

This is actually hardcore which doesn't surprise me one bit by how they're injecting shitty stances into their music

>pandora playing
>rack rack city bitch rack rack city
>everyone immediately says to skip it

exactly how it should go

JUST

>snowflakes
Stop appropriating our words.

I lean left, but i'm the furthest thing from normie letfy, as you put it.

However, you alt-right fartheads are the furthest thing from being lefties, dumbasses.