I have had a crush on this girl for the longest time. But I don't know and am afraid to approach her when I see her...

I have had a crush on this girl for the longest time. But I don't know and am afraid to approach her when I see her. What do Sup Forums?

drink alcohol
>works every time

wait you're too scared to approach her? so you don't even talk to her in the first place? you don't even know anything about her, guy.

He said a crush not that he is going to marry her
Faggot can't even read

OP here.
I've talked to her before. Just to afraid to let her know I'm not an inanimate object without feelings.

You just gotta say fuck it and start talking to her. She may be into you too but you'll never know until one of you makes the first move. Even if she doesn't like you, you'll at least know and can move on to someone who's worth your time.

OP here again.
I'm afraid that she just thinks I'm a creep.

dub's right, don't think just do it

well you probably are

Dubbbbbbs

You're not with her now. If you ask you're 50/50 yes or no. If you don't you're 100% no. What have you got to loose? Basic math.

Also, nut up fag. Jesus Christ

Is that her? user, I think you can do better.

God, you sound like such a wimp. She won't ever give you the V when you talk like that.

walk up to her and start talking
if she rejects you
calmly voice your disappointment and leave
then next time walk up to some girl who is more attractive
good luck u autistic fuck

OP again here again. I should have said this earlier.
She got cast for the play production that I am stagemanager for this upcoming semester. That makes it so much more awkward if she rejects me though. Situation just got into hard mode.
Also thank you my autistic brethren.

do it now, while you can see her, you will regreat it if dont, do it

I can just contact here through instagram but face to face would be better because she doesn't have the option of just not replying to my message. Fuck the autismo is intensifying.

what's her instagram?

Im not gonna fall for that my dude. You'll have to find it yourself.

OP Moar pics?

Can do.

You should def post pics of her on Sup Forums. That's the best way for a neckbead to get to a girl's heart.