It's true, it's DAMN true

It's true, it's DAMN true.

No it was perfect. It was the slow decline of a true drug mastermind that had a gritty real to life feel rather than the flash and trash you cry babies seem to crave.

You saved my 2 second Paint instead of typing one out yourself.

Anyway, yes Season 5 was shit. It was all downhill as soon as you saw that 50 cal in the trunk.

Let's see your screenplay then cunt

I liked the final episode

Each season kept upping the ante of what the villains were capable of, so the last season should have involved Russian Mob guys coming in to enforce the Czech Republic deal.

Instead we get the Neo-Nazis.

It was perfect blue

>50 cal
no

I honestly don't know how anyone could think that, OP. One of the best seasons of television ever broadcast.

We all agreed on this when it came out.

Of course 90% of you faggots weren't here back then. You fucking tourists. I hate every single one of you.

Fuck You OP it led straight into Summer box office smash NEED for SPEED

Totally agree. Those villains were pulled too far out of left field. People wanting revenge from Fring's death would have been more logical and sensical. The last season felt like a sequel series some how. Like Fring's death was the series finale and they were like...... well..... one more season to wrap up loose ends. I thought it was weaker for sure, but it was ok overall.

That is when it got popular around s4 so its not surprising.

I HATE everything popular

>we
supp reddit

I kinda feel the same way about breaking bad that I do about burn notice. It should have ended one season earlier. The only massive difference is while BN would have gone out amazingly with tom card (his trainer in the CIA) as the final advisary (james could have worked if they gave him more than like 6 episodes to build him up, but you do not introduce a brand new villain in the final season that has little or nothing to do with the 6 seasons build up and finale before it), which is kinda in line with BB, but BN's finale was fucking perfect.

The ending scenes with his mom dying, and the entire show ending with him preparing to tell the kid my name is michael weston. I use to be a spy, until... was just the best fucking ending to a show in a very long time. BB didnt have that.

GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

breaking bad wasn't that good after all. it's a show i'll never rewatch because it's only charm was the cliffhanger suspense inbetween episodes and seasons. it wasn't good enough on its own.

Yep. They pussied out. They wanted to have Walter become the next Gus, but couldn't figure out a way to do it realistically without a big time skip. So they just meandered around and did nothing.

It also had a weak first season, and you know what, every season in between the first and last was weak too.

>Russian Mob guys coming in to enforce the Czech Republic deal

I was literally waiting for this for damn near two years and got fuck all instead

Bump